No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 12/29/2020 at 8:21 AM, showmeyourbellygirl said:

obsessed with counting the jellybeans

I will have to use this expression sometime in normal conversation as soon as I can :)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, mutha_fako10 said:

Sexiest I've seen you yet. You were always hot by hollywood standards but this version is the one that'll have the real men lining up around the block to catch a glimpse

That is very sweet!!! But even in the photo below (113 lbs -the thinnest I could ever get back to) I would still be fat by Hollywood's standards! I wouldn't have the "magic" 18 BMI unless I was 96 lbs (I'm 5'1) which I haven't been since middle school! 

inCollage_20201231_105434586.jpg

Hollywood's standard is to sexualize the quality of youth and I think that's how we ended up with the look of women who have not filled out their form.  Hopefully that says enough without having to use the word for some of these creeps, and exemplifies the absurdity of shaming an adult woman's natural beautiful curves

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

That is very sweet!!! But even in the photo below (113 lbs -the thinnest I could ever get back to) I would still be fat by Hollywood's standards! I wouldn't have the "magic" 18 BMI unless I was 96 lbs (I'm 5'1) which I haven't been since middle school! 

inCollage_20201231_105434586.jpg

I for one don't care if you're fat, thin, have a BMI of 18 or 81, what ever. Your size does not matter to a real man - you are all woman and look fantastic. If being slightly larger, or thinner makes you feel sexy then that is what matters and real men will accept that. Especially as a woman who feels sexy, "acts" sexy, and what man doesn't want that??? Bring on the libidooooooo!!! Lol.