No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Namakemono
10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

the longer I’m here the more I find out how many just like slight weight gain.

I’m definitely in this camp. Sometimes I feel like I’m in a huge minority in this community, because I’ve never been attracted to huge, massive gains. Everyone is welcome to enjoy what they want to, of course, I’ve just always preferred the athlete/model/gym rat that lets herself go a bit and gets a little softness and pudge going. 

With that said, I think your body shape and slight gain is perfection and I’m glad you haven’t given into the pressure to gain a ton. Just keep being you!! You’re already incredibly sexy, inside and out, with the curves you’ve got ☺️

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Delectable tummy! But what really moves me is how well-filled that beautiful bra looks -- no loose fabric there! 😍 

Thank you so much!!! Yes, it’s really tight, it’s a little too small now but still so comfortable!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Namakemono said:

I’m definitely in this camp. Sometimes I feel like I’m in a huge minority in this community, because I’ve never been attracted to huge, massive gains. Everyone is welcome to enjoy what they want to, of course, I’ve just always preferred the athlete/model/gym rat that lets herself go a bit and gets a little softness and pudge going. 

With that said, I think your body shape and slight gain is perfection and I’m glad you haven’t given into the pressure to gain a ton. Just keep being you!! You’re already incredibly sexy, inside and out, with the curves you’ve got ☺️

Thank you so much!!! I think there are more people on here that feel that way than you realize.  I think they tend to be a little quieter so that is why it took me a while to realize that. So I really appreciate you being vocal about your taste!!! And thank you so much for your wonderful compliments they means a lot to me!!!💕💕💕

Edited by NogutNoglory

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I do this every so often when I’m really feeling it and I really want to make a point to thank you guys for supporting me and following this thread!!! I have learned a lot since April when I joined and I’m so glad that I didn’t gain for anyone and I’m so glad that you guys have supported me even though I’m not a big gainer!!! I had so many people in the beginning (ok a few, one person upsets me and sometimes that’s all I can see which SUCKS!!!) get somehow personally offended that I don’t want to be “the next Goddess Shar” and then the longer I’m here the more I find out how many just like slight weight gain. Which is interesting because those people tend to be less vocal and I found out about them mostly through the more relationship type forums or messages. And don’t get me wrong Goddess Shar is gorgeous, I just don’t aspire to be anyone else (except maybe Dita Von Teese! Lol!) and that just isn’t for me, I don’t think I could ever gain just for money, and I think when it’s just about that it shows anyway. I think the most successful models who are big gainers are truly into it. I’m having a hard time with the weight I just recently gained! Being only 5’1 the lbs and the inches correlate much differently than if I was not so tiny! So the weigh in and measurement video is coming soon and I think you will be pleasantly surprised but I don’t want to bombard you guys with videos all at once! But anyway, that you all again!!! I think I have the best fans/friends on Curvage!!!

You may not have gained a whole lot of weight but I'm absolutely fine with that you look amazing I think you look very sexy with your cute ** belly😍😍😘

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

You're welcome beautiful princess I think you look absolutely perfect at the weight you were at😘

24 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

You may not have gained a whole lot of weight but I'm absolutely fine with that you look amazing I think you look very sexy with your cute ** belly😍😍😘

Thank you so much!!!

17 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Я делаю это время от времени, когда действительно это чувствую, и я действительно хочу поблагодарить вас, ребята, за поддержку меня и за то, что вы подписались на эту ветку !!! Я многому научился с тех пор, как присоединился к апрелю, и я так рад, что ничего не выиграл, и я так рад, что вы, ребята, поддержали меня, хотя я не особо выигрываю !!! Вначале у меня было так много людей (хорошо, некоторые, один человек меня расстраивает, а иногда это все, что я вижу, какой ОТСТОЙ !!!) как-то лично обижались, что я не хочу быть «следующей богиней Шар», а затем чем дольше я здесь, тем больше я узнаю, сколько их, просто как небольшая прибавка в весе. Что интересно, потому что эти люди, как правило, менее откровенны, и я узнал о них в основном через форумы или сообщения о большем количестве типов отношений. И не поймите меня неправильно, Богиня Шар великолепна, Я просто не стремлюсь быть кем-то другим (кроме, может быть, Диты фон Тиз! Лол!), И это просто не для меня, я не думаю, что смогу когда-либо заработать только за деньги, и я думаю, когда речь идет именно об этом это все равно показывает. Я думаю, что это действительно нравится самым успешным моделям, которые добиваются больших успехов. Я с трудом справляюсь с тем весом, который только что набрала! При росте всего 5 футов 1 фунт и дюймы коррелируют совсем иначе, чем если бы я не был таким маленьким! Так что скоро выйдет видео о взвешивании и измерениях, и я думаю, вы будете приятно удивлены, но я не хочу сразу засыпать вас видео! Но все равно, что вы все снова !!! Думаю, у меня самые лучшие фанаты / друзья на Curvage !!! Я думаю, что это действительно нравится самым успешным моделям, которые добиваются больших успехов. Я с трудом справляюсь с тем весом, который только что набрала! При росте всего 5 футов 1 фунт и дюймы коррелируют совсем иначе, чем если бы я не был таким маленьким! Так что скоро выйдет видео о взвешивании и измерениях, и я думаю, вы будете приятно удивлены, но я не хочу сразу засыпать вас видео! Но все равно, что вы все снова !!! Думаю, у меня самые лучшие фанаты / друзья на Curvage !!! Я думаю, что это действительно нравится самым успешным моделям, которые добиваются больших успехов. Я с трудом справляюсь с тем весом, который только что набрала! При росте всего 5 футов 1 фунт и дюймы коррелируют совсем иначе, чем если бы я не был таким маленьким! Так что скоро выйдет видео о взвешивании и измерениях, и я думаю, вы будете приятно удивлены, но я не хочу сразу засыпать вас видео! Но все равно, что вы все снова !!! Думаю, у меня самые лучшие фанаты / друзья на Curvage !!! Но все равно, что вы все снова !!! Думаю, у меня самые лучшие фанаты / друзья на Curvage !!! Но все равно, что вы все снова !!! Думаю, у меня самые лучшие фанаты / друзья на Curvage !!!

I always enjoy reading this thread and seeing an open, sweet girl who looks like a million. I hope you're happy! And you don't have to be like anyone else. It doesn't matter if it's the Goddess Shar or Dita. you're an amazing little girl in your own right ))))

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, GovardLao said:

I always enjoy reading this thread and seeing an open, sweet girl who looks like a million. I hope you're happy! And you don't have to be like anyone else. It doesn't matter if it's the Goddess Shar or Dita. you're an amazing little girl in your own right ))))

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I really appreciate that💕💕💕💕

Guest Jay0991
On 12/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, NogutNoglory said:

I do this every so often when I’m really feeling it and I really want to make a point to thank you guys for supporting me and following this thread!!! I have learned a lot since April when I joined and I’m so glad that I didn’t gain for anyone and I’m so glad that you guys have supported me even though I’m not a big gainer!!! I had so many people in the beginning (ok a few, one person upsets me and sometimes that’s all I can see which SUCKS!!!) get somehow personally offended that I don’t want to be “the next Goddess Shar” and then the longer I’m here the more I find out how many just like slight weight gain. Which is interesting because those people tend to be less vocal and I found out about them mostly through the more relationship type forums or messages. And don’t get me wrong Goddess Shar is gorgeous, I just don’t aspire to be anyone else (except maybe Dita Von Teese! Lol!) and that just isn’t for me, I don’t think I could ever gain just for money, and I think when it’s just about that it shows anyway. I think the most successful models who are big gainers are truly into it. I’m having a hard time with the weight I just recently gained! Being only 5’1 the lbs and the inches correlate much differently than if I was not so tiny! So the weigh in and measurement video is coming soon and I think you will be pleasantly surprised but I don’t want to bombard you guys with videos all at once! But anyway, that you all again!!! I think I have the best fans/friends on Curvage!!!

You're beautiful,Kind-Spirited and just a joy🖤😊👏👏