No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! They are all 2 piece sets most 2 sizes too small so my belly will pop out and make me look as fat as a pig! Hopefully! Like this one!

The non stretchy ones are one size too small because was worried that I litterally would not be able to stuff all pudge into them if they didn't have any give to them!! 

I will use at least one or 2 for my Boyfriend 4 video, where I'm getting ready for a date and can't find anything to wear that doesn't make my belly look huge and round so I have to go out with my fat belly on display and after the date my bf calls to let me know even though he wanted me to gain some, I've just gotten TOO FAT!!!

Screenshot_2020-11-24-00-28-17.png

The struggle of watching you trying so squeeze your podge into the non stretchies would be good 2 sizes to small as then we get to see you sit, bend or even eat till they burth at the seams, as for the videos, well, having been dropped home after your date, you tummy swollen from dinner you find you have locked your keys inside, you remember the little window round the back might be open, its much smaller then you remember, you manage to just squeeze your boobs through and with great effort huffing and puffing inch by inch your now engorged ** belly, as the lip of your tummy pops inside the frame you love handles and hips plug the window, out of breath your tummy expands even further and you can no longer get it back inside the window, your chubby thigh begin to kick trying to get a grip on the outside of the wall your plump rump jiggling several inches either side of the frame, then you phone rings with the bf telling you about how he would like to see you gain............. just a thought......

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, 22handman said:

The struggle of watching you trying so squeeze your podge into the non stretchies would be good 2 sizes to small as then we get to see you sit, bend or even eat till they burth at the seams, as for the videos, well, having been dropped home after your date, you tummy swollen from dinner you find you have locked your keys inside, you remember the little window round the back might be open, its much smaller then you remember, you manage to just squeeze your boobs through and with great effort huffing and puffing inch by inch your now engorged ** belly, as the lip of your tummy pops inside the frame you love handles and hips plug the window, out of breath your tummy expands even further and you can no longer get it back inside the window, your chubby thigh begin to kick trying to get a grip on the outside of the wall your plump rump jiggling several inches either side of the frame, then you phone rings with the bf telling you about how he would like to see you gain............. just a thought......

That is a great video idea!!! Thank you!!! I have to check the windows in my house, to see if that would work!

My boobs are actually bigger than my hips and belly 38.5 - 27 - 36.5 but I can do where I get my boobs through and then the window closes more and catches my belly. Also I just wanted to brag about my measurements lol! Had you messaged me before about a stuckage video? Someone did and I don’t want them to think that I forgot about them ! I just wasn’t sure exactly how to do it, but the window idea is great!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model

I’m very curious about you thoughts on what is sexier- an intentional or unintentional gain?

My 20 lb gain was unintentional (as most of you know) I would love to be an alternative (tattooed) model but once I started drinking again the pounds packed back on and now I’m sure I would get some mean comments about my weight, which actually could be a turn on, but still. And now I have to admit I did gain a couple more pounds. I’m not seeing 122 on the scale anymore and I’m seeing scary shit like 128 but it always goes up and down. Maybe almost a pound is from my larger implants but not 3 lbs. I was really really afraid to put on ANY weight because I’ve said millions of times that I don’t want to gain and also because of belly magic people would always accuse me of gaining so I’ve actually sent people pictures of the scale lol. In the beginning I would have freaked out but now... I don’t know, I still wouldn’t intentionally gain because that doesn’t do anything for me but I’m not sure if I’m going to obsess about losing the 3 or so lbs.

I think an unintentional gain is sexier because it’s like “oh the fat piggy can’t help herself!” she wants to be thin and have guys think she’s hot but she wants to fill that greedy p o t belly with alcohol and food all the time more! And all that lazyness and greed is inflating all her curves and she keeps getting bigger boobs to keep up lol! To me when it’s like training with weight gain shakes and stuff it’s not a turn on, but I know that is what most models here do so and they and their fans love it, it just doesn’t turn me on, to me the fat is less soft too when it’s not “natural”. I don’t know if I makes any sense. (I’m not trying to shade anyone, I’m just talking about my turn ons).

I’m just curious what you like better and even though I only gained a tiny bit more weight is it more of a turn on that I didn’t want to gain?

9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

That is a great video idea!!! Thank you!!! I have to check the windows in my house, to see if that would work!

My boobs are actually bigger than my hips and belly 38.5 - 27 - 36.5 but I can do where I get my boobs through and then the window closes more and catches my belly. Also I just wanted to brag about my measurements lol! Had you messaged me before about a stuckage video? Someone did and I don’t want them to think that I forgot about them ! I just wasn’t sure exactly how to do it, but the window idea is great!!!

That will work, I know your boobs are bigger but the thinking was they would squish more then hip bones with added chub lol stuckage has come up before from a few of us i think winnie the pooh GIF that but with your big boobs bulging out would rock

Guest luvsbbws

Three whole pounds?! My, my what a greedy little pig! No, I still don't think you are fat, just a real woman with real curves (mostly, a nod to the implants). In your recent comparison pictures I think you are way sexier than either of the women in the other pictures. 💖👍

8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I think an unintentional gain is sexier because it’s like “oh the fat piggy can’t help herself!” she wants to be thin and have guys think she’s hot but she wants to fill that greedy p o t belly with alcohol and food all the time more!

A big part of why I like weight gain is the idea of giving into temptation against your best interests, doing something you shouldn't. There's just something naughty about it when a girl is trying to stay slim but gains weight anyway.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, 22handman said:

That will work, I know your boobs are bigger but the thinking was they would squish more then hip bones with added chub lol stuckage has come up before from a few of us i think winnie the pooh GIF that but with your big boobs bulging out would rock

Would the window closing more take away from anything, fantasy-wise? I don't want to put too much pressure on my boobs for obvious reasons. Oh, I guess too if I can do a close up of the widow sinking into my fat even more as it closes more, that would be hot. I just have to figure out how to do it with no one seeing me! I live in a condo!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, luvsbbws said:

Three whole pounds?! My, my what a greedy little pig! No, I still don't think you are fat, just a real woman with real curves (mostly, a nod to the implants). In your recent comparison pictures I think you are way sexier than either of the women in the other pictures. 💖👍

💖Thank you!!!💖Even the girl in the bikini?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ekios said:

A big part of why I like weight gain is the idea of giving into temptation against your best interests, doing something you shouldn't. There's just something naughty about it when a girl is trying to stay slim but gains weight anyway.

💖Thank you!!! I love the way you worded that, you expressed it way better than I did!!! 💖

I think teasing is better too when it wasn't a purposeful choice. If it's a choice how do you genuinely tease that? Again my opinion, but if someone is this super fit gym bunny and makes a conscious choice to get fat, it's not like they can't help it, they are still "in control" where I think the excitement of the unintentional gain is the lack of control. As I've said before I'm very into control so I think watching others be/or get fat makes me feel more in control and I get off on that and then getting teased about my own gain, especially by a fit guy is like a role reversal which is I also really get off on I just discovered that since posting here and FF!

Also why I like looking glam in my videos and most photos because I think it makes the fat stand out more and emphasizes that I want to be really hot but I'm just way too much of a greedy piggy to not have a jiggly p o t belly that gives away how much I give into temptation!

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Would the window closing more take away from anything, fantasy-wise? I don't want to put too much pressure on my boobs for obvious reasons. Oh, I guess too if I can do a close up of the widow sinking into my fat even more as it closes more, that would be hot. I just have to figure out how to do it with no one seeing me! I live in a condo!

Anything you come up with will work and non of us want to see you hurt over a bit of role play, yeah sounds tricky, if you can you can, if not don't fret 😘

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m very curious about you thoughts on what is sexier- an intentional or unintentional gain?

My 20 lb gain was unintentional (as most of you know) I would love to be an alternative (tattooed) model but once I started drinking again the pounds packed back on and now I’m sure I would get some mean comments about my weight, which actually could be a turn on, but still. And now I have to admit I did gain a couple more pounds. I’m not seeing 122 on the scale anymore and I’m seeing scary shit like 128 but it always goes up and down. Maybe almost a pound is from my larger implants but not 3 lbs. I was really really afraid to put on ANY weight because I’ve said millions of times that I don’t want to gain and also because of belly magic people would always accuse me of gaining so I’ve actually sent people pictures of the scale lol. In the beginning I would have freaked out but now... I don’t know, I still wouldn’t intentionally gain because that doesn’t do anything for me but I’m not sure if I’m going to obsess about losing the 3 or so lbs.

I think an unintentional gain is sexier because it’s like “oh the fat piggy can’t help herself!” she wants to be thin and have guys think she’s hot but she wants to fill that greedy p o t belly with alcohol and food all the time more! And all that lazyness and greed is inflating all her curves and she keeps getting bigger boobs to keep up lol! To me when it’s like training with weight gain shakes and stuff it’s not a turn on, but I know that is what most models here do so and they and their fans love it, it just doesn’t turn me on, to me the fat is less soft too when it’s not “natural”. I don’t know if I makes any sense. (I’m not trying to shade anyone, I’m just talking about my turn ons).

I’m just curious what you like better and even though I only gained a tiny bit more weight is it more of a turn on that I didn’t want to gain?

I'm away for a few days and I miss all these great posts!

I think the unintended gain is better. 

In your case you are a dichotomy pig. You have equal and opposite sides.

You like control, but you can't control what you eat or drink (and it's making your belly grow).

You like to glam up, yet you associate with being a pig, an animal synonymous with being dirty. 

You find pictures of slimmer women sexy, and appreciate them and compare yourself to them, yet you don't want to be like them. You accept the shape you are and are happy with it.

Am I right or wrong?

Oh, and too a different post about teasing you - hell yes I would tease you remorselessly for that soft layer of fat of you have. I'd probably poke my finger in your belly as well and chuckle.

And all these things make you wonderful x

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, fatowl said:

Great perspective!  Unintentional gain and bigger boobs is way sexier and more fun!   Something about denial that boosts the sexual tension while you continue to enjoy the good times and unintentionally gain.  Something pure and natural about it.  Eat, drink, enjoy, repeat.  

So well said!!! You guys are much better at explaining things and making them sound sexy than I am!!!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

I'm away for a few days and I miss all these great posts!

I think the unintended gain is better. 

In your case you are a dichotomy pig. You have equal and opposite sides.

You like control, but you can't control what you eat or drink (and it's making your belly grow).

You like to glam up, yet you associate with being a pig, an animal synonymous with being dirty. 

You find pictures of slimmer women sexy, and appreciate them and compare yourself to them, yet you don't want to be like them. You accept the shape you are and are happy with it.

Am I right or wrong?

Oh, and too a different post about teasing you - hell yes I would tease you remorselessly for that soft layer of fat of you have. I'd probably poke my finger in your belly as well and chuckle.

And all these things make you wonderful x

(I know, I know I can't just answer a question I have to write an essay! Lol!)

You are so deep!!! I think everything you said is pretty true!!! The model compares I definitely love because of the humiliation aspect of the comparison. And then knowing you guys are turned on by it and I'm turned on by it makes it empowering where I used to feel badly about myself for not looking as thin as I'm "supposed to" weight wise.

I love the pig thing because I think pigs are are adorable and I like the fatty take on the sexy girl with lingerie and animal ears. I like to do traditionally sexy looks or themes because you never see that anywhere else but here and I kind of want to do with my fatness what I try to do with everything else, tattoos, blue hair, take something that most people don't like and do it so well they can't help but think differently about it. Not saying I always accomplish that but that's the goal! 

In general I love contrast and juxtaposition. Like the really girly doll like stuff and then dark stuff as well. And I love the idea of a lot of contrast in body size between a couple. Luckily my husband is so big I'm still tiny next to him. One of my friends on here is super fit and has won bodybuilding competitions but loves 300lb girls. That 👏makes👏 me 👏so 👏happy!!!

I think in general contrast is a huge theme in this community. Before and after photos, size contrast between partners, really gorgeous girls that are really fat.

Because control is important to me in so many aspects it is exciting to think of being out of control -at the point I'm at now- it used to scare me so much! I would read weight gain stories and sometimes imagine being the girl in the story and get so turned on and when I get turned on I push my belly out so I would actually feel fatter and then after the story get scared and look in the mirror to make sure I was still thin. And the story were all heavy on humiliation and teasing and those stories turn me on the absolute most, it's just crazy now to want to be the one teased by real people, but I guess its a natural progression but something I never thought would happen!

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

(I know, I know I can't just answer a question I have to write an essay! Lol!)

You are so deep!!! I think everything you said is pretty true!!! The model compares I definitely love because of the humiliation aspect of the comparison. And then knowing you guys are turned on by it and I'm turned on by it makes it empowering where I used to feel badly about myself for not looking as thin as I'm "supposed to" weight wise.

I love the pig thing because I think pigs are are adorable and I like the fatty take on the sexy girl with lingerie and animal ears. I like to do traditionally sexy looks or themes because you never see that anywhere else but here and I kind of want to do with my fatness what I try to do with everything else, tattoos, blue hair, take something that most people don't like and do it so well they can't help but think differently about it. Not saying I always accomplish that but that's the goal! 

In general I love contrast and juxtaposition. Like the really girly doll like stuff and then dark stuff as well. And I love the idea of a lot of contrast in body size between a couple. Luckily my husband is so big I'm still tiny next to him. One of my friends on here is super fit and has won bodybuilding competitions but loves 300lb girls. That 👏makes👏 me 👏so 👏happy!!!

I think in general contrast is a huge theme in this community. Before and after photos, size contrast between partners, really gorgeous girls that are really fat.

Because control is important to me in so many aspects it is exciting to think of being out of control -at the point I'm at now- it used to scare me so much! I would read weight gain stories and sometimes imagine being the girl in the story and get so turned on and when I get turned on I push my belly out so I would actually feel fatter and then after the story get scared and look in the mirror to make sure I was still thin. And the story were all heavy on humiliation and teasing and those stories turn me on the absolute most, it's just crazy now to want to be the one teased by real people, but I guess its a natural progression but something I never thought would happen!

A great insight answer. And yes, you make the juxtapositions look good. Thank you x

• Curvage Model
On 11/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I bought some new clothes!!! They may take a while to get here but they are ordered!!!

001B89DD-6659-4C72-B388-0B46C33E90C0.png

597AA2A0-0C02-40D6-9BC6-B960292875EA.png

The requested corset came quick as hell from China and included a matching thong!!! Aliexpress for the win!!! But as I said, it just kind of hides everything, but the really short one will show the ooze!!!

B7B66980-4066-493C-9D10-2A30324D19C1.jpeg

This short one would be better 😇😇😇

On 11/28/2020 at 5:07 AM, NogutNoglory said:

The requested corset came quick as hell from China and included a matching thong!!! Aliexpress for the win!!! But as I said, it just kind of hides everything, but the really short one will show the ooze!!!

B7B66980-4066-493C-9D10-2A30324D19C1.jpeg

On 11/26/2020 at 9:12 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Love how you keep the convo going on your thread!

I think both are sexy, so long as "happy" is included.

For intentional gaining, I think the idea of the gainer teasing their partner with how they eat, how clothes fit, etc. to be really hot. I had a long-term GF who wasn't super into the idea of gaining, but she knew I was into it and would often tease me about how much she ate or how tight her pants were getting. She'd try to get me to skip the gym and stay in with her by saying she was going to have a huge dinner and would need belly rubs later. She'd force my face into her belly. All that was awesome.

For unintentional, I just love the idea of someone putting on weight because they're enjoying the good things in life--relaxing, rich foods, etc. The hedonistic undertones turn me on.