No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, 22handman said:

This is so fucking hot, what I would not give to play with that seductive podge 😍

Thank you so much!!! I'm freaking out a little bit! I was 128 lbs this morning!!! (Usually my highest weight is 125!) So you saying that makes me feel better!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, regbill said:

P.S. I'll never get tired of seeing you or that pose.

Thank you!!! I love that just the one pose tells such a story. Like “where did this come from? How have I grown so soft and fat? I can’t decide if I like it!”  And then depending on what you as the viewer enjoys you could see me as excited, turned on, ashamed, just completely shocked and I love that!!!

On 11/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, NogutNoglory said:

You guys will probably laugh at me, my husband just roasted me for it, but I’m excited!!! Instead of buying a new  iphone like a normal person, so I can get a case that isn’t disgusting (they don’t sell cases for my LG G6 because it’s so old). I thought why not get a really cool phone for a prop? I have an idea for a bf 4 video that would involve a phone as a prop. They are working phones but like most people we don’t have a landline so it’s just for a prop but the worst part is I got one and then saw the color I really wanted so I got both! This is why I like to buy stuff from Aliexpress (China) because it’s cheap as shit, it just takes forever to arrive. And let’s be real everything comes from China anyway, why pay a middle man? Are they not the cutest things you’ve ever seen? My husband announced that I can never again say he spends money on something stupid! Ever! Lol! I got the pale pink first and then saw the vibrant pink so I had to get it!

DEC8D80A-8F4C-4617-8872-E6DD94116B0F.jpeg

D5CD2F84-6C35-4D04-86EB-2B5B7CF6EAC7.jpeg

I would never laugh at you because I actually have a small collection of vintage telephones!

On 11/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! I love that too!!! I just ordered a bunch of tight new clothes that I can’t wait to ooze out of!!! (I have a little bit of a shopping addiction, but everything is cheap and if you guys love seeing me in it it more than justifies the purchase!!!)

Hmmm I can't wait to see what these new oozie outfits look like ;)

• Curvage Model

You guys know that I love model comparisons and I especially love this one!!! My God, I'm hoggishly fat compared to her!!! My belly and tits look so heavy and bloated next to her lithe figure. The comparison really shows just how overfed and lazy I am!!! My thighs are round and overstuffed like balloons. And my  belly just sags and pours out onto them.  You can see where it should be a straight line from my rib cage to my 😻 but instead my belly is just a huge wobbly mound of fat. It turns me on so much when I look at it and think about how embarrassed I should be, how I should want to diet to deflate this soft doughy p o t  belly, get my thighs slimmer so I can fit them side by side, so I don't jiggle with every step I take.  Yet here I am this morning drinking some fatty egg nog with a little extra rum added in of course, playing with and admiring my bloated p o t belly and soft coating of fat allover my plump body, wishing I could show off my overfattened body even more, especially the picture where you can see how content I am, a look of contentment that only a girl who indulges and gives into her desires can have. I know I posted it before but I'm obsessed with it, it reminds me of another photo I found-

It's a chunky girl smiling and looking happy to be having her picture taken in a bikini, and I was fascinated by it. What girl with a body like that would let someone take a photo of her fat body and be happy about it? I'm guessing it's probably her FA boyfriend that took it, so she knows he likes it but I just though it was so interesting, the confidence she portrays. So I like that photo of me for the same reason, looking happy with my tubbiness and not trying to hide even one inch of my soft fat, knowing there are people who enjoy seeing it as much as I do.

I am so grateful for you guys for giving me that confirmation that there are people who enjoy my fat!!!! Your wonderful comments and clever and adorable GIFs have helped me SO SO SO much with my confidence!!! I really can't thank you enough!!!

inCollage_20201126_114002897.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-41-31.png

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-33-11.png

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, BellyFan said:

I would never laugh at you because I actually have a small collection of vintage telephones!

Yay!!! Thank you!!!  That is cooler because they are vintage, but I'm more than happy to use that as a excuse for why my purchase wasn't ridiculous!!!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, BellyFan said:

Hmmm I can't wait to see what these new oozie outfits look like ;)

Thank you so much!!! They are all 2 piece sets most 2 sizes too small so my belly will pop out and make me look as fat as a pig! Hopefully! Like this one!

The non stretchy ones are one size too small because was worried that I litterally would not be able to stuff all pudge into them if they didn't have any give to them!! 

I will use at least one or 2 for my Boyfriend 4 video, where I'm getting ready for a date and can't find anything to wear that doesn't make my belly look huge and round so I have to go out with my fat belly on display and after the date my bf calls to let me know even though he wanted me to gain some, I've just gotten TOO FAT!!!

Screenshot_2020-11-24-00-28-17.png

40 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

You guys know that I love model comparisons and I especially love this one!!! My God, I'm hoggishly fat compared to her!!! My belly and tits look so heavy and bloated next to her lithe figure. The comparison really shows just how overfed and lazy I am!!! My thighs are round and overstuffed like balloons. And my just belly just sags and pours out onto them.  You can see where it should be a straight line from my rib cage to my 😻 but instead my belly is just a huge wobbly mound of fat. It turns me on so much when I look at it and think about how embarrassed I should be, how I should want to diet to deflate this soft doughy p o t  belly, get my thighs slimmer so I can fit them side by side, so I don't jiggle with every step I take.  Yet here I am this morning drinking some fatty egg nog with a little extra rum added in of course, playing with and admiring my bloated p o t belly and soft coating of fat allover my plump body, wishing I could show off my overfattened body even more, especially the picture where you can see how content I am, a look of contentment that only a girl who indulges and gives into her desires can have. I know I posted it before but I'm obsessed with it, it reminds me of another photo I found-

It's a chunky girl smiling and looking happy to be having her picture taken in a bikini, and I was fascinated by it. What girl with a body like that would let someone take a photo of her fat body and be happy about it? I'm guessing it's probably her FA boyfriend that took it, so she knows he likes it but I just though it was so interesting, the confidence she portrays. So I like that photo of me for the same reason, looking happy with my tubbiness and not trying to hide even one inch of my soft fat, knowing there are people who enjoy seeing it as much as I do.

I am so grateful for you guys for giving me that confirmation that there are people who enjoy my fat!!!! Your wonderful comments and clever and adorable GIFs have helped me SO SO SO much with my confidence!!! I really can't thank you enough!!!

inCollage_20201126_114002897.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-41-31.png

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-33-11.png

This has to be THE sexiest post of yours ever posted! Not just the photos, but your description was soo erotic! NGL- I got hard reading it !! I am so glad you are happy with your “additions” to your figure, because we are too 💕

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

This has to be THE sexiest post of yours ever posted! Not just the photos, but your description was soo erotic! NGL- I got hard reading it !! I am so glad you are happy with your “additions” to your figure, because we are too 💕

💖💖💖Thank you so much!!! 💖💖💖 That is the highest compliment!!! (making someone hard) That’s what I was going for!!! I think because I’ve been so into the fat admiration/weight gain stories for so long and I find them a huge HUGE turn on!!!  Shout out to the God of fetish writing @teasesfatties!!! I love to incorporate that type of thing into my posts and videos. One time on FF someone said my captions were as hot as my pictures and I was SO HAPPY!!! But what you just said is the best thing EVER!!! I am so very thankful for you @cycling1951 you are the best!!!

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Happy Thanksgiving!!  Have a fun day enjoying egg nog and feasting.  Great comparison pictures!  Deep down, do you want to be that confidant model with the sunny smile and plush sensuous voluptuous belly blossoming on your lap?  A fabulous bod made even sexier, if that is possible!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, that is me, that's not a morph, the one on the left hand side is model I found online, but the right side is me right before a photo shoot with my friend.  I do really love that picture, I love that my face, hair and boobs look very socially acceptable perfect and then I have this big fat belly. I don't think I would want to be as big as the girl in the bikini, but I DEFINITELY think she is hot🔥🔥🔥!!!!!