No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

You guys will probably laugh at me, my husband just roasted me for it, but I’m excited!!! Instead of buying a new  iphone like a normal person, so I can get a case that isn’t disgusting (they don’t sell cases for my LG G6 because it’s so old). I thought why not get a really cool phone for a prop? I have an idea for a bf 4 video that would involve a phone as a prop. They are working phones but like most people we don’t have a landline so it’s just for a prop but the worst part is I got one and then saw the color I really wanted so I got both! This is why I like to buy stuff from Aliexpress (China) because it’s cheap as shit, it just takes forever to arrive. And let’s be real everything comes from China anyway, why pay a middle man? Are they not the cutest things you’ve ever seen? My husband announced that I can never again say he spends money on something stupid! Ever! Lol! I got the pale pink first and then saw the vibrant pink so I had to get it!

DEC8D80A-8F4C-4617-8872-E6DD94116B0F.jpeg

D5CD2F84-6C35-4D04-86EB-2B5B7CF6EAC7.jpeg

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Gaelic Steve said:

The most eccentric prop you could’ve found! 🤣

Please find an excuse to use that in all future videos. That’s brilliant 😆 

Thank you so much!!!

Yay! Oh! I will!
I love stuff that looks like it would come with a Barbie! I actually have a Barbie dress that a should use in a video with the phone! 

These pics give an idea of the look/concept I’m talking about.

6AEE6AE2-65A9-4657-8C0F-1D458A1D6ED8.jpeg

F8CBB9FE-88D5-4EEE-8764-5B4BE4A8C27B.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model

These are some of the coolest things I’ve ever bought that have a similar vibe, everyone thinks my mini fridge (to the left) is a toy, and the neon hangers are the greatest thing I’ve ever seen so I needed them.  This pic is of my salon suite, I also have a neon sign that has the name of my business that I can’t show everyone for obvious reasons and it matches my hangers! I can’t believe this is my life! Lol! Things like this make me so👏fucking👏happy!!!👏Ok, here is a little piece on my sign and the sign is on this wallpaper.

5CB68090-0D9C-489D-B44D-B6BB8A1CFC6B.jpeg

8F654B6A-1CA2-4C5C-86C9-E6F62AB1E1D5.jpeg

8DCAA199-F800-497B-A400-9D27C22F988F.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

You guys will probably laugh at me, my husband just roasted me for it, but I’m excited!!! Instead of buying a new  iphone like a normal person, so I can get a case that isn’t disgusting (they don’t sell cases for my LG G6 because it’s so old). I thought why not get a really cool phone for a prop? I have an idea for a bf 4 video that would involve a phone as a prop. They are working phones but like most people we don’t have a landline so it’s just for a prop but the worst part is I got one and then saw the color I really wanted so I got both! This is why I like to buy stuff from Aliexpress (China) because it’s cheap as shit, it just takes forever to arrive. And let’s be real everything comes from China anyway, why pay a middle man? Are they not the cutest things you’ve ever seen? My husband announced that I can never again say he spends money on something stupid! Ever! Lol! I got the pale pink first and then saw the vibrant pink so I had to get it!

DEC8D80A-8F4C-4617-8872-E6DD94116B0F.jpeg

D5CD2F84-6C35-4D04-86EB-2B5B7CF6EAC7.jpeg

It's funny you mention that but your phone my phone took a dump on me the other day and I just wanted up getting an LG I got the LG Stylo 6 it's a pretty good phone if you want a decent phone it doesn't cost a whole awful lot you should look into one of those

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

It's funny you mention that but your phone my phone took a dump on me the other day and I just wanted up getting an LG I got the LG Stylo 6 it's a pretty good phone if you want a decent phone it doesn't cost a whole awful lot you should look into one of those

Good to know! I REALLY need a new one but I have this stupid fear of not being able to figure out how to make a phone call on a new phone lol! When I brought my first smart phone I had my husband literally hold my hand walking into the store. I’m like an 80 year old when it comes to tech!

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

Good to know! I REALLY need a new one but I have this stupid fear of not being able to figure out how to make a phone call on a new phone lol! When I brought my first smart phone I had my husband literally hold my hand walking into the store. I’m like an 80 year old when it comes to tech!

It just takes a little while to get used to it I've had a few smartphones now and you can do all kinds of stuff with them you'd be surprised and like I said the Stylo 6 seems to be a pretty good phone I've only had it 3 or 4 days maybe and honestly it has the biggest screen I've ever heard of on a phone as well as it has a pretty good bit of storage on it

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Switch to iPhone. They are always the same as the previous one. Only need to learn once 😆 

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

It just takes a little while to get used to it I've had a few smartphones now and you can do all kinds of stuff with them you'd be surprised and like I said the Stylo 6 seems to be a pretty good phone I've only had it 3 or 4 days maybe and honestly it has the biggest screen I've ever heard of on a phone as well as it has a pretty good bit of storage on it

That is good to know! Thank you!!!

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, BellyFan said:

Maximum fat ooze is what I am all about haha.  I can't wait to see you in those!

Thank you!!! I love that too!!! I just ordered a bunch of tight new clothes that I can’t wait to ooze out of!!! (I have a little bit of a shopping addiction, but everything is cheap and if you guys love seeing me in it it more than justifies the purchase!!!)

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Gaelic Steve said:

Switch to iPhone. They are always the same as the previous one. Only need to learn once 😆 

Now that I have an iPad it makes sense to go in that direction, and I just for once want to be able to buy a really cool case at a kiosk in the mall or something, every cool phone accessory is made for iPhones! I just never got one because I wanted to “stick it to “the man” type of thing, because I feel like they really really use planned obsolescence, others do too but Apple is alllll about it, and people buy into it like crazy, but then I’m like, really? Does the Apple CEO sit there and fret over me not buying their phones?😂 I might as well make my own life easier!

It’ all personal preference, but I really think Apple is the way to go! Over the years I’ve had a Blackberry, 2 Androids, and lastly 2 iPhones. @Gaelic Steve is right, once you learn Apple, there’s a very short learning curve (if any) when you get a new one!

Plus as you alluded to, you can “sync” your phone to your iPad, so what’s on one is on the other 😁! Good luck !!

BTW - your belly looks Awwesome 😮! Here’s to hormones! 🍸

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

It’ all personal preference, but I really think Apple is the way to go! Over the years I’ve had a Blackberry, 2 Androids, and lastly 2 iPhones. @Gaelic Steve is right, once you learn Apple, there’s a very short learning curve (if any) when you get a new one!

Plus as you alluded to, you can “sync” your phone to your iPad, so what’s on one is on the other 😁! Good luck !!

BTW - your belly looks Awwesome 😮! Here’s to hormones! 🍸

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad that you like the photos and thank you for the advice!!! I don’t know how I posted the caption twice, see not very tech savvy lol!