No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

My husband just showed me this model a few days ago! I have been very worried that he thinks I’m too fat. In the beginning of me posting he said that he doesn’t want me to gain anymore weight (we talked about that because of all the pressure there was to gain especially on FF). But of course I was worried that he was really just trying to say that I was already too fat. (I’m about 10-12 lbs heavier than when we met.)  Since posting I have become more confident so he is happy about that and my increased sex drive from becoming more confident. But I wasn’t really sure how he felt about bellies. So I was so incredibly happy when he showed me this model!!!

Part of why he showed her to me is that I was lamenting over how there is really no space that I can model in and be successful, here it’s all about gaining 100lbs, and for tattooed models it’s all about only being 100 lbs lol!  But apparently this girl is a “Suicide Girl” so I guess there is a market for chubby alt girls!!!

But most of all I was happy to see that he was attracted to a girl with a belly, I would say hers is a little bigger than mine! Which is great! It makes me feel like he’s not just “putting up with” or “accepting” my fat but that he actually likes it!!!

116B9731-4472-4B63-824F-65E8BFE1772D.png

69B03AC4-7C11-48FE-9FE1-0BB6B32545E4.png

3C93F13B-3FBF-43B5-B072-ECC9D228B3D9.jpeg

903A78F1-7C84-44AD-A1EC-D931814AF3BF.jpeg

What do you guys think of her?!

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
32 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

She’s absolutely phenomenal and seems like you don’t have to stress about weight (with whatever you choose)!

It’s hard to tell much from a few photos, but she’s very pretty, seems very confident and comfortable with her chubby figure. I find her very attractive!! Although her tattoos are nowhere near as attractive as your wonderful artwork ! 

I would agree with you - your husband seems to be saying not only that he is OK with your belly, but if you put on a few, he would be OK with that too.Think about how well your “belly magic” would work with just 5 or 10 more lbs? You asked, just my  opinion ...

Guest luvsbbws

She is pretty but you are in a league of your own. In my opinion she doesn't match your beauty. You are the total package!! 😘💖

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

She’s absolutely phenomenal and seems like you don’t have to stress about weight (with whatever you choose)!

Thank you!!! Yes that is a relief!!!

17 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

It’s hard to tell much from a few photos, but she’s very pretty, seems very confident and comfortable with her chubby figure. I find her very attractive!! Although her tattoos are nowhere near as attractive as your wonderful artwork ! 

I would agree with you - your husband seems to be saying not only that he is OK with your belly, but if you put on a few, he would be OK with that too.Think about how well your “belly magic” would work with just 5 or 10 more lbs? You asked, just my  opinion ...

Lol! If it happens I guess I won't freak out as much but I'm not going to try for anything.

17 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Thank you!!! They are gorgeous!!!

13 hours ago, joey18 said:

Yes she's fatter so its good news for you if he likes ^_^

Yes, it's also good to know that I'm not delusional and actually bigger that her already. I had been in denial about how chubby I am for a while.

10 hours ago, mutha_fako10 said:

Ooh she's much bigger to so looks like you have some room to grow! Especially in the belly!

I was very happy to see that she has a belly too, not just big boobs and hips.

10 hours ago, luvsbbws said:

She is pretty but you are in a league of your own. In my opinion she doesn't match your beauty. You are the total package!! 😘💖

Thank you SO MUCH💖💖💖

10 hours ago, maddog0816 said:

such a cute story 🥰

Thank you!!!

9 hours ago, GovardLao said:

I am very glad that your husband finally shared your interests. Harmony in relationships and trust, this is the best! The girl in the photo is very cute, looks like a plump sun! But, you are undoubtedly beautiful and if you add weight, you will be an even more seductive dough-like goddess❤️

Thank you so much!!! He's been following her for a long time, he just recently showed her to me lol! I really like that he enjoys playing with my belly or at least how much it turns me on!!!

On 11/7/2020 at 1:29 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some pictures of me at my thinnest in a corset!!!

C240588E-6B1E-49E8-A30C-CB8FDA9A5F90.png

3A9ACD2D-0B2E-46F0-AF21-493B6D2CD016.png

6F25DC99-B0E5-4FA9-9945-15400486D360.png

B54FEBE3-7070-4E7F-AE04-187336DFD940.png

Before you were some industrially forgettable dark shear curtain. Now, your curves black out the sun. By your recent work: Everyone *must* notice your elaborately plush femininity. :) You're amazing

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, sweetzombiejesus said:

Before you were some industrially forgettable dark shear curtain. Now, your curves black out the sun. By your recent work: Everyone *must* notice your elaborately plush femininity. :) You're amazing

You are certainly poetic!!! I love this!!! Thank you so so much!!!

• Curvage Model

It’s so exciting to see some new people commenting on my thread!!! I absolutely appreciate every single comment, and I don’t mean for that to sound like I don’t appreciate all of the wonderful people who have been following me all along!!! I totally totally  do!!! But it is nice that some new people have found me as well!!! And I know sometimes people can be hesitant to comment or feel weird about it so I’m very grateful when people do!!!

• Curvage Model

A week or so ago (what is time anymore lol, everything has been so crazy since the pandemic I don’t even know!) I asked for some video ideas but foolishly I did it on my profile and forgot to screenshot the ideas🤦🏻‍♀️ so now they are gone so I thought I would ask here. 
Is there anything you would like to see in particular?

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

A week or so ago (what is time anymore lol, everything has been so crazy since the pandemic I don’t even know!) I asked for some video ideas but foolishly I did it on my profile and forgot to screenshot the ideas🤦🏻‍♀️ so now they are gone so I thought I would ask here. 

Hi everyone!!! I'm having trouble coming up with video ideas!!!

I'd love some suggestions!!!

It's hard because the most popular are stuffing, chugging, and weigh ins but I'm not a gainer so I don't do or want to do those things.

My 3 boyfriend videos were very popular, if anyone has any ideas on a new edition to those that would be great!!!

Here's  pics of me last night!

20201031_210508.jpg   395   68.21 kB

Screenshot_2020-10-31-21-46-36.png   222   655.25 kB

1. luvsbbws

You never look bad or lame! 😍

2. cycling1951

I’ve said this before - your tattoo artwork is both exotic and so beautiful 🤩 I like the little black dress look too ! (I won’t mention the obvious 😉)

3. noskinychicks

maybe re-enact fairy tail scenes(you could be the  witch in hansel and gretal with your fat boy in a cage)

or even movie scenes(you could  do a great stranformation scene of sandy in grease)

just a coupe that came to mind!

4. NogutNoglory

Thank you @cycling1951 and @luvsbbws

Great ideas @noskinnychicks

5. SonofThomp

You should do a video of you denying you’ve gained weight, and that you actually love it. And jiggle everything 😊

6. Tastic1

I think another video containing pole dancing would be amazing :) 

7. grateful

Little Sasquatch boots!  😍❤️

Do a clip with your hubby, get your FA freak on!  😍

Film yourself getting hot and bothered!!!  😮

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Hi everyone!!! I'm having trouble coming up with video ideas!!!

I'd love some suggestions!!!

It's hard because the most popular are stuffing, chugging, and weigh ins but I'm not a gainer so I don't do or want to do those things.

My 3 boyfriend videos were very popular, if anyone has any ideas on a new edition to those that would be great!!!

Here's  pics of me last night!

20201031_210508.jpg   395   68.21 kB

Screenshot_2020-10-31-21-46-36.png   222   655.25 kB

1. luvsbbws

You never look bad or lame! 😍

2. cycling1951

I’ve said this before - your tattoo artwork is both exotic and so beautiful 🤩 I like the little black dress look too ! (I won’t mention the obvious 😉)

3. noskinychicks

maybe re-enact fairy tail scenes(you could be the  witch in hansel and gretal with your fat boy in a cage)

or even movie scenes(you could  do a great stranformation scene of sandy in grease)

just a coupe that came to mind!

4. NogutNoglory

Thank you @cycling1951 and @luvsbbws

Great ideas @noskinnychicks

5. SonofThomp

You should do a video of you denying you’ve gained weight, and that you actually love it. And jiggle everything 😊

6. Tastic1

I think another video containing pole dancing would be amazing :) 

7. grateful

Little Sasquatch boots!  😍❤️

Do a clip with your hubby, get your FA freak on!  😍

Film yourself getting hot and bothered!!!  😮

How did you find that!? You are magical!!!

On 11/8/2020 at 7:00 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Well I'm glad to hear he seems to be attracted to a girl with a slightly pudgier belly than your beautiful self maybe that will allow some room for you to grow a little bit and I really hope he's happy with your beautiful chubby self you look absolutely amazing I don't care what anybody says you look very sexy with your cute chubby belly 😍😍😍😍

On 11/10/2020 at 8:47 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Don't forget that full piggy outfit and rolling around in home made chocolate cake 😍

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, 22handman said:

squeezing into tight clothes is always good and tight spaces? maybe getting stuck?

Thank you, some one else had suggested getting stuck so I have to figure out where to get a cheap little chair, a child's chair may be impossible to get in in the first place and although I'm very soft, I'm still pretty tiny so an adult chair won't work. I'll take any suggestions. Also my bust is 2"wider than my hips so a doorway or hole or something would catch on my chest first. But maybe some people would be into that? I LOVE too tight clothes, so I can always do more of them!!!

Thank you so much for the suggestions!!!💖

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

Don't forget that full piggy outfit and rolling around in home made chocolate cake 😍

I definitely won't forget that!!!

2 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

She is pretty, but beauty is more than skin deep, it comes from acceptance within - bloody hell that was deep wasn't it, 😆

Be comfortable in the skin you're in and all good things will come. 

That was deep!!! That is incredible advice!!! Thank you so much!!! This experience has helped me SOOOO much with that!!! And I have all of you guys to thank!!!