No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest grateful

I am thrilled that you are more and more comfortable with your self and finding a way to enjoy FAism without compromising how you have modified your body. All of this acceptance and new enjoyment you are having is sexy AF, and bc of your shares, I am finding you more and more beautiful every day and now your pics are like cosmic candy!

Thank you so much for the thread. This has been awesome and a great opportunity for the site and its members.

It is all about the curves and (more broadly) self-modification (which comes in many forms).

Your hubby is one lucky guy, and I hope this whole interlude has been great for both of you!  ❤️

Be awesome and enjoy!!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

Thank you for that insight.

And I for one find that insight sexy, it makes you - YOU. 

Carry on being gorgeous in what ever size of skin YOU want to wear. Your size is your choice, but what ever you do - keep that lovely personality 💖

Thank you so much!!!

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

Thank you for that insight.

And I for one find that insight sexy, it makes you - YOU. 

Carry on being gorgeous in what ever size of skin YOU want to wear. Your size is your choice, but what ever you do - keep that lovely personality 💖

I don’t know if I already said it, I’ve been back and forth. But, 

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot!!!  It’s just crazy to me the whole- “you are so hot, why don’t you totally change how you look and gain 100lbs?!”   What?!
I am just really happy with how I look now, of course not all the time, sometimes I do wish I was thinner but I really think I may like my body better now.

I can’t thank you enough for not pushing gaining on me!!!💖💖💖

On 11/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, NogutNoglory said:

My favorite photo that I've ever taken of myself. I getting really really turned on by it because my belly looks SO incredibly soft like pudding. And I love how the look on my face just conveys how content I am being a plump, well fed piggy with a buttery p o t belly that just begs to be kneaded and caressed!!! And the knowing that you will love how thick and juicy I look as much as I do!!!

inCollage_20201103_120455004.jpg

You look very soft, flabby, jiggly and very sexy🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

14 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some more similar pics to my favorite. Taken right before the photoshoot, of course the day my belly wanted to look as fat as possible!! Lol!

I love how big and fat my ass and thighs are!!! Now that my boobs are so big I feel like my lower body looks smaller and my lower body has always been big, even when I was thinner. So love when I look nice and thick like that!!!

C54F19ED-7E32-4913-90D0-731DEE4AE561.jpeg

3C073D6D-7729-48D8-88AB-465757C00B37.jpeg

2DFEF26D-22B6-465B-8B02-85B5D9ADD3C8.jpeg

I love the side view your p o t belly looks so sexy😍😍😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, grateful said:

I am thrilled that you are more and more comfortable with your self and finding a way to enjoy FAism without compromising how you have modified your body. All of this acceptance and new enjoyment you are having is sexy AF, and bc of your shares, I am finding you more and more beautiful every day and now your pics are like cosmic candy!

Thank you so much for the thread. This has been awesome and a great opportunity for the site and its members.

It is all about the curves and (more broadly) self-modification (which comes in many forms).

Your hubby is one lucky guy, and I hope this whole interlude has been great for both of you!  ❤️

Be awesome and enjoy!!

Thank you so much!!! I do find myself getting more and more comfortable and part of it is  positive comments like this one from you!!!

I think my husband definitely enjoys my increased sex drive as a result of feeling more confident!!! And I’m very *grateful * that he enjoys my belly even though he isn’t an FA, which makes me think that thing you always hear “confidence is the sexiest thing about someone” might really be true!!! Also too, it might be that he knows how fun it is for him when I play with his fat so I think I likes to return the favor!!!

Guest Dodgecummins

This is something else. That corset, that pink bra, those jeans 😍😍😍😍 I’m overwhelmed!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You look so beautiful and curvy! Also you look incredible with less make up to! Such a national beauty ☺️❤️

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

This is something else. That corset, that pink bra, those jeans 😍😍😍😍 I’m overwhelmed!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You look so beautiful and curvy! Also you look incredible with less make up to! Such a national beauty ☺️❤️

Who do you think I wore the pink bra and jeans for?😘

Guest Dodgecummins
3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Who do you think I wore the pink bra and jeans for?😘

😘😘😘👌👌👌 you’re amazing ❤️