No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

My favorite photo that I've ever taken of myself. I getting really really turned on by it because my belly looks SO incredibly soft like pudding. And I love how the look on my face just conveys how content I am being a plump, well fed piggy with a buttery p o t belly that just begs to be kneaded and caressed!!! And the knowing that you will love how thick and juicy I look as much as I do!!!

inCollage_20201103_120455004.jpg

Can I stand behind you and give belly rubs?

I’m with @CushionPusher all the way! I think you look fabulous glammed up or everyday! Just seeing you in skimpy clothes is always a treat 😳!
   The vision of you on all fours, frosting all over your face, and then rolling around in the leftover cake 🎂 is HOT !! 🔥 

Your last pic is indescribable, it says:  “I know I’m fat, but YOU know you love it !” 

All your thread needs is - YOU ! Your creativity, your willingness to share photos/content and your fantasies!! 💜 💕

Guest grateful

Just be you and stick to the folks who love you.  ❤️

Love that your pic excites you!  😍 You are a true FA. You belong. Have no doubt!  😁

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

My favorite photo that I've ever taken of myself. I getting really really turned on by it because my belly looks SO incredibly soft like pudding. And I love how the look on my face just conveys how content I am being a plump, well fed piggy with a buttery p o t belly that just begs to be kneaded and caressed!!! And the knowing that you will love how thick and juicy I look as much as I do!!!

If this ain't the hottest, sexiest pic I've ever seen, then I don't know what is. Simply breathtaking!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

I’m with @CushionPusher all the way! I think you look fabulous glammed up or everyday! Just seeing you in skimpy clothes is always a treat 😳!
   The vision of you on all fours, frosting all over your face, and then rolling around in the leftover cake 🎂 is HOT !! 🔥 

Your last pic is indescribable, it says:  “I know I’m fat, but YOU know you love it !” 

All your thread needs is - YOU ! Your creativity, your willingness to share photos/content and your fantasies!! 💜 💕

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot to me!!! You are really getting into the piggy thing!! Lol! 

It's great to know that my creativity is appreciated because being creative brings me great joy!!! And that's who I am, I do get to be creative at work but I'm greedy! I'd like to use it everywhere!!! Plus at work it's all about the client and getting my mindset so I can see what they want to see when they look at themselves. With this it's all about showing who I am which is fantastic!!!

Today I did some photo and video in the more natural look and although it was fun to mix it up and I'd definitely do it again I just don't feel like me.  

I know some people don't like women wearing makeup and having modifications because they feel for some strange reason that it is ingenuine but to me that is the complete opposite of how I feel about it. I was so glad when Lady Gaga popularised the concept of self expression being positive. And that being "different" wasn't a bad thing.

And the whole stupid "don't dye your hair or wear makeup, be "yourself"" thing kills me, it's like NO this IS me, I would have no motive for not doing these things besides pleasing other people, and why would I ever be unhappy with my appearance to possibly please "everyone else"? I work directly in front of I mirror! It would be horrible. I'm very happy with everything I've done, I've put so much thought into everything I've done, planned years in advance for tattoo concepts. I've had 3 breast surgeries, all that I thought about for at least 2 years, I love my hair color, especially that it is "subtle" enough that it can ever look black in some lighting. 

I think other people admire these things on me even if they don't particularly love the concepts because of my motive and how happy and comfortable it makes me. And how artistically I put them together.  This is who I am, me trying to be "normal" is how other people feel in a Halloween costume but without the fun lol. It's like being in the wrong skin. 

I remember my freshman year of High School, I was really goth (I'll show pics when I get done with my thesis lol) so some of my friends thought it would be brilliant for me to be preppy for Halloween. It really was brilliant! So I did it and I remember so vividly a teacher telling me that so many boys in my class told her they would date me if I dressed like that all the time. And she couldn't seem to grasp why I would have absolutely no interest in dating someone who didn't actually like me. It was fun and funny to do it but I felt just as weird as anyone else would have felt in my clothes. It was like your skin doesn't fit. I have no other way to describe it.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖So I really appreciate all of you who see me and like me for me!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I never thought any of that stuff would even be much of an issue anyway until i was told recently that - "most men" don't (not won't , not maybe don't , just DON'T) find me attractive just because of my style!

What? Am I back in High School?  Has the website Suicide Girls not been around for 20 fucking years? Have employers not changed dress code rules to like a 180 difference from when I was a kid?

I was more worried about not being a gainer because that is such a big deal here and I am so grateful to all of you who follow me and view my content even though my body isn't changing constantly!

I appreciate you all so much!!! And you have given me SO MUCH confidence in my body!!! There are so many things one can change but not my relentless little belly crease which used to drive me INSANE but for you guys it's great because it really accentuates my belly flab. And in that last pic I posted I feel like my belly looks incredible!!!

Plus I love the juxtaposition of the flawless hair, makeup and boobs with this doughy, sloppy, "embarrassing" p o t belly!!! It's like when someone sweats on you during sex, it's the dirty gritty human-ness that you need to make it hot and not a sexless diet ad showing a "perfect" body !!!

I know it's a book, but if there is any feeling of not knowing me I want you to feel like you know me, I know a lot of you don't tend to PM so if you don't, you might not get as much of a feel for my personality and I used to worry way too much about what I was "supposed to do" on Curvage, especially since someone else started this thread and would never have condoned this.

If you made it this far I can't thank you enough, not only for your support but making it to the end of this post lol!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, grateful said:

Just be you and stick to the folks who love you.  ❤️

Love that your pic excites you!  😍 You are a true FA. You belong. Have no doubt!  😁

Thank you so much!!!

Yes! It's such a new experience to get turned on by my own fat!!! I always had two categories, the women I found sexually attractive and the women I felt I wanted/needed to look like.

Especially since most alt (tattooed) models have INSANE bodies!!! Like how is that humanly possible insane lol! And that's what I wanted to do. But I had to come to terms with the fact that that wasn't going to happen for me, but I LOVE modeling. And interestingly enough it was the teasing that really turned me on after my first couple posts on FF. 

It's nice to have the 2 intersect! I see photos of myself when I was thinner and I think about losing weight and then I think about belly play and I'm like "Nope" lol!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, darthstuffer said:

If this ain't the hottest, sexiest pic I've ever seen, then I don't know what is. Simply breathtaking!

Thank you so so so much!!! I'm so glad I wasn't wrong in assuming that you would like it as much as I do!!!

I hope it fuels some wonderful fantasies for you this evening!!!😘

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, bigorange3 said:

Hell yeah. Love this! Keep doing you!

Also that last belly pic is KILLER. So sexy.

Thank you SO SO much!!! I was so thrilled that you reacted to my post so I tried to message you but you are private so I'm SO glad that you commented so I can properly thank you!!!💖💖💖 I know it was long! So thank you so much for persevering and getting through it!!! Lol!

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

how i met your mother barney GIF

WOW, that was quite a dissertation!! This may seem off topic but my son, right after graduating college got a tattoo. I thought it was hideous - it was an anatomical heart, with all four major blood vessels showing! He had just moved into his own apartment, so I didn’t see much of him most of that summer. We had a family pool party that Labor Day, and everyone was checking out his tattoo! I went over to look and realized that there was a name at the end of each blood vessel- it was the names of his 4 grandparents!! I still thought it was hideous, but realized it was his personal way of remembering them, and how they had influenced his life.

NGNG, the first post I saw of yours, I was struck by your tattoos and since then I have realized they are part of your persona, not weird expressions intended to cover up “physical flaws”! They are a work of art !! 😳 The “Glam look”, the breast implants, your clothing are all part of who you ARE, not afterthoughts intended to distract. 
    I echo the previous replies - be true to YOU! You are sooo sexy and we love you “just the way you are”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  💜💜💕💕

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

WOW, that was quite a dissertation!! This may seem off topic but my son, right after graduating college got a tattoo. I thought it was hideous - it was an anatomical heart, with all four major blood vessels showing! He had just moved into his own apartment, so I didn’t see much of him most of that summer. We had a family pool party that Labor Day, and everyone was checking out his tattoo! I went over to look and realized that there was a name at the end of each blood vessel- it was the names of his 4 grandparents!! I still thought it was hideous, but realized it was his personal way of remembering them, and how they had influenced his life.

NGNG, the first post I saw of yours, I was struck by your tattoos and since then I have realized they are part of your persona, not weird expressions intended to cover up “physical flaws”! They are a work of art !! 😳 The “Glam look”, the breast implants, your clothing are all part of who you ARE, not afterthoughts intended to distract. 
    I echo the previous replies - be true to YOU! You are sooo sexy and we love you “just the way you are”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  💜💜💕💕

Thank you so much!!! That is sweet that he got his Grandparents’ names!!! But yes, I feel like it’s great if it has meaning but the looking nice part is just as important!!!  It sounds like he’s happy with it though, so that’s good!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so lucky and grateful that the vast majority of people here seem to have no problem and even appreciate what I’m doing and that is absolutely fantastic!!! And if they don’t most don’t say anything. Not like FF ugh!!! 

Thank you so much again!!!💖💖💖💖💖

• Curvage Model

Here are some more similar pics to my favorite. Taken right before the photoshoot, of course the day my belly wanted to look as fat as possible!! Lol!

I love how big and fat my ass and thighs are!!! Now that my boobs are so big I feel like my lower body looks smaller and my lower body has always been big, even when I was thinner. So love when I look nice and thick like that!!!

C54F19ED-7E32-4913-90D0-731DEE4AE561.jpeg

3C073D6D-7729-48D8-88AB-465757C00B37.jpeg

2DFEF26D-22B6-465B-8B02-85B5D9ADD3C8.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some more similar pics to my favorite. Taken right before the photoshoot, of course the day my belly wanted to look as fat as possible!! Lol!

I love how big and fat my ass and thighs are!!! Now that my boobs are so big I feel like my lower body looks smaller and my lower body has always been big, even when I was thinner. So love when I look nice and thick like that!!!

C54F19ED-7E32-4913-90D0-731DEE4AE561.jpeg

3C073D6D-7729-48D8-88AB-465757C00B37.jpeg

2DFEF26D-22B6-465B-8B02-85B5D9ADD3C8.jpeg

You would just love to have her sit on your lap, leaned back and play with those curves 😍

Guest Mmodine

I agree with you completely about having your own unique look. Unique is so much sexier than bland, homogeneity. I feel the 90’s were all about identical looking blondes. Seen one, seen ‘em all. BORING! Give me tats. Give me glam. Give me a Suicide girls look. Pale skin and dark hair is SUPER hot. That’s one of the reasons I like chubby girls. Too fit and trim looks sterile, like white walls. I hate boring white walls. Gimme color. Gimme cool lighting. Think of the rich wood walls and ceilings seen in 1920’s upscale homes before America became a pre-fab, dry wall hellscape. 

Having something that makes you stand out increases sex appeal immensely. There’s this super beautiful model I follow who is unflinching about the fact she has severe acne on her perfect looking face. The acne in contrast with her super model looks actually enhances her beauty in a strange, indescribable way. Not because she seems more “attainable” or some such utter nonsense, it actually looks more attractive somehow because it’s not something you see in magazine ads, and it’s striking looking. Especially with her confidence about it. That confidence is so hot, and you have that in spades. 

Does anyone else feel the same as me in that when they’ve see a conventionally beautiful woman who has figure flaws” ( i.e. bigger ass, bingo wings, love handles, FUPA, whatever), it actually makes them seem less, not more attainable? To me the woman with extra (or tats) seems way hotter, thus more intimidating vs. some bland curtain hanger (a term for a mannequin looking girl) even if society tells us a certain BMI and figure shape is “ideal”. 

In short, let your freak flag fly. We’re here for it!