No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 10/30/2020 at 4:40 AM, NogutNoglory said:

I’m going to try to get away with a video in this “ Halloween Costume”! “What do you mean? My nipples are covered!” Lol! That would be the only problem! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE My piggie ears and being oiled up!!!

3FD21C1A-236B-48D5-BE02-F9E5C23AE632.png

16FA3730-D9FE-4BB8-98C0-98CEE40F3883.png

E2744321-CFD6-4D93-AE9D-365462D1EEDB.png

84CC3CCF-7300-4016-89E4-970A4C85E683.png

That slippery shimmering bod is one I wouldn't want to get my hands off!

• Curvage Model
On 10/31/2020 at 6:16 AM, CushionPusher said:

No pun intended, you need to go the full hog, ears, snout, curly tail 😍 . That would look unbelievable on you. How about a cake eating video on all fours in that outfit?

I might just do that! Does it matter how much of the cake I eat? 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

No, you choose how much you eat. 

Ok! Great! Then that is doable lol! I know many models have great sales on eating videos but mine are like "eating 1 taco" "eating one ice cream cone" and they didn't sell well so I wasn't sure if the appeal was more the quantity of food vs the actual eating.

• Curvage Model

How do you guys feel about the less makeup? Nice to change it up? (It won't be all the time I still love the full glam, that's just me) or do you like what you are used to seeing more? I will be fine no matter what you say I'm just curious what you like to see because then I'll post more "everyday look" photos but with less clothes!

*Also if you'd like, I'd love to know what you like about following this thread. *

What have you liked the most, what would you love to see? 

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ok! Great! Then that is doable lol! I know many models have great sales on eating videos but mine are like "eating 1 taco" "eating one ice cream cone" and they didn't sell well so I wasn't sure if the appeal was more the quantity of food vs the actual eating.

How about, 1 large cake - eat a bit, then sit in it or roll around in it like a pig in muck?

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

How do you guys feel about the less makeup? Nice to change it up? (It won't be all the time I still love the full glam, that's just me) or do you like what you are used to seeing more? I will be fine no matter what you say I'm just curious what you like to see because then I'll post more "everyday look" photos but with less clothes!

*Also if you'd like, I'd love to know what you like about following this thread. *

What have you liked the most, what would you love to see? 

I personally think you look gorgeous, glammed up or in every day makeup. If it means less clothes then I'll go for the every day option 😅 🥰

• Curvage Model

My favorite photo that I've ever taken of myself. I getting really really turned on by it because my belly looks SO incredibly soft like pudding. And I love how the look on my face just conveys how content I am being a plump, well fed piggy with a buttery p o t belly that just begs to be kneaded and caressed!!! And the knowing that you will love how thick and juicy I look as much as I do!!!

inCollage_20201103_120455004.jpg