No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
On 9/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, BilledMeUp said:

Very sexy. Would you wear that out of the house? That would give the local boys a treat.

No, my belly is REALLY REALLY jiggly!!! You guys are the only ones who would get excited about seeing that!!!

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

I agree w Maverick. Maybe they don’t admit it, but I think almost all guys like a woman with curves. I never saw a skinny model in Playboy. 

What are you talking about? The women in Playboy are extremely thin! Hugh Hefner's personal physician used to give them amphetamines to keep their weights down.

I'm not stupid enough to think that because mostly all men love hips and breasts that that means they like fat bellies that's a totally different thing!

Hell, there was even a guy on here who said I was at the "high end" of the weight range he considered attractive! On here!

I know I'm fat and I know I don't look like and Playboy Model or Marilyn Monroe. Those are the things fat girls tell themselves to feel better, I don't do that. I have eyes and can read measurements.  I know that I don't look anything like them. And I know I'm not universally attractive to most men. It's ok.

These models have absolutely no bellies at all! BIG difference!

Screenshot_2020-09-26-11-11-16.png

Screenshot_2020-09-26-11-14-21.png

Screenshot_2020-09-26-11-11-23.png

inCollage_20200926_112520577.jpg

inCollage_20200926_112727992.jpg

It really is a preference all said and done. I read the comment that ass hole posted about you and he is probably some sick minded freak living in his mom's basement.. I think you're beautiful both ways. I have a big range I like I just have some I prefer. I started following you because you seemed different than the average post you see on here and I haven't been disappointed 😉

Ok, we are going to have to agree to disagree. First, most men are married to fat women. That is just a fact. I see them walking around, holding hands, and they look pretty happy. Second, you are much, much thinner than most women. That’s a fact. I am sure I can find statistics. Third, if you walked into a restaurant in one of those tight dresses from your last video, every man in the place would be drooling. You may not believe that, but I am pretty sure I know my gender, not just the guys on this site. That’s my story and I am standing by it.

On the other hand, you need to be comfortable and confident in what you wear out. That is 100% your choice.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, BilledMeUp said:

Ok, ok, sorry, sorry, sorry. It doesn’t change my opinion that you have a beautiful body. As I said, you should always wear what makes you comfortable.

You must realize that alot of women tell themselves bullshit lies to try to convince themselves that they aren't fat. It's so pathetic. I don't have any desire to lie to myself or have anyone else lie to me. Things like the way people throw the word "curvy" around is why this website's expectations are so confusing. Because curvy really just means fat now because it's been so overused.

• Curvage Model

Tonight I will release: “Undercover Fatty” which is me showing what I normally wear and how deceivingly slim I look and then of course take it off and show the chubby *belly* hiding sneakily below!

The other is just a short one that is all belly play in the pink bra and pink slip. I didn’t plan on filming but I couldn’t help but play with my belly since it looked so soft and jiggly. I have watched it a few time since and it really turns me on so hopefully it will have the same effect on you!

Omg at first it just said "the chubby hiding sneakily below" lol! No, I'm a biological woman!

Edited by NogutNoglory
Clear info

Hmm, hard to translate what i think before sleeping but i try  ^_^

First, lot of men say these idiot comments  when they are young (and most of the comment are just troll, i remember when i was 15....stupid), that is internet. buuuut just some years after we can see these guys with girls fatter than model or the girls they have bullied for their weight before. It's always fun to see, and they won't dare to say something, they are just cowards and liars  ^^

If i take the exemple of my friends, they changed their mind through the years and their wifes are 50% fatter and other 50 % are thinner than you. but we are young and a part of us do sports. Then when i look in the streets ... babooom ! girls are not really thinner than you (and i'm in france ^^) and after they have a child they are rarely thin. 

I think that 80's and 90's with skeleton model just killed self esteem of normal girls. Internet , photoshop and free hate is the second wave of problems.

I don't think only guys who like bbw can think you're attractive. You are a little fat , but not faaaaat ^^

• Curvage Model

I have a bad habit of buying cheap slutty dresses that are appropriate for literally no event I would ever get to go to. But I do have a dream of going on some fancy island vacation where I can wear something like this and no one would bat an eye. Lol!

20200927_181714.jpg

20200927_181711.jpg

20200927_181717.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 9/26/2020 at 12:18 PM, Cuze said:

It really is a preference all said and done. I read the comment that ass hole posted about you and he is probably some sick minded freak living in his mom's basement.. I think you're beautiful both ways. I have a big range I like I just have some I prefer. I started following you because you seemed different than the average post you see on here and I haven't been disappointed 😉

Thank you so much!!!