No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

I think in these outdoor pictures you can see the navy to my hair but even in the sunlight it’s is definitely more of a navy than blue blue. But in the hotel pics it looks completely black.  My favorite hair colors are blue and black so this gives me the best of both worlds! Because “blue black” hair color is a myth. In that case the black is just diluted with the blue and in three washes it’s brown, unless you start with blonde and then it catches the undertone... let me stop lol
But definitely finding the one step navy was the best thing ever!!! I didn’t think it could be done! Shout out to Swartzkopf!!!

12 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I think in these outdoor pictures you can see the navy to my hair but even in the sunlight it’s is definitely more of a navy than blue blue. But in the hotel pics it looks completely black.  My favorite hair colors are blue and black so this gives me the best of both worlds! Because “blue black” hair color is a myth. In that case the black is just diluted with the blue and in three washes it’s brown, unless you start with blonde and then it catches the undertone... let me stop lol
But definitely finding the one step navy was the best thing ever!!! I didn’t think it could be done! Shout out to Swartzkopf!!!

Yeah, I can really see the blue of your hair in the sunlight 😀

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, cycling1951 said:

You are a good person NGNG! I love the beach also, wish I could afford to live on the coast of Maine!

It’s INSANE how much more real estate goes for at a beach, as we walked around my husband and I guessed some house prices. My husband looked some up on Zillow and half a million barely gets you anything. New Jersey is just crazy with pricing and taxes anyway! I’d LOVE to move to Florida but with our jobs it’s just not the right time. Also you always hear crazy stories about “the Florida Man”  but it’s SO beautiful!! Well for now I have my palm print wall paper lol.

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Love the beach pics. You look really cute in the sunglasses. So glad you had a nice weekend. 

Cat psychologists would be no big deal in LA. Doesn‘t everyone have one?

Also, if you want to have some fun, check out the cost of beach front houses in Malibu.

Thank you so much!!!

I can't even imagine what Malibu is! I'll have to check it out!

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

NGNG, The birthday dinner video was very hot. I really liked it, but there was a promise of something else coming that we would like even better. Any progress on the next video? Your fan are waiting very patiently, but also very eagerly.

I did the first part so far, and I'm really happy with it! I'm finally done with my taxes💃💃💃 so now that that is off my mind I have more headspace to create with. 

It will be 3 parts, like Bimbo Pig, with 3 different outfits. My husband's hands will be in it, in a point of view type way. I will also try to do a weight gain illusion like in Bimbo Pig.  I'm very excited!!!

• Curvage Model

Since I know I've expressed frustration before, I would like to express gratitude as well! I was thinking this morning about how happy I am to have a place to create content for, I love modeling, making videos and taking photos of myself. It is a great creative outlet for me! And it helps me feel better.

Also I love messaging here with everyone, I've just been super bad about getting back to people lately I'm sorry, the doing taxes for the first time since owning my own business was hard and procrastinated and didn't file 1st or 2nd quarter. Ugh but it's over for now yayyyy!!!

I always wanted to be an alternative (tattooed) model but when I was very thin I didn't have enough tattoos or implants, and now that I have my sleeves finished and my boobs where I want them I'm fat. 😣 I felt like I had to wait to ever show modeling photos of myself on any social media platform until I lost weight but even at 113 lbs  I would still have a belly crease and no where near the cartoonist proportions that I so wish I had and would need to be like the models below. My thinnest photos were from a very short lived period of time and I couldn't get back to that weight even if when I tried.

So I am really grateful that I have a place to share my photos and that most people have been so sweet to me!!! Every nice comment really makes my day!!! You guys have really made me feel so much better about myself, and that I can be sexy to an audience. My husband tells me I'm sexy and beautiful everyday and has never said anything negative about my weight at all, but there is just something about strangers on the internet telling me I'm hot that fills a void that nothing else will! (That sounds kind of sad and disturbing but I don't know, it works). 

I'm finding too, the more negativity I get it does help me get a thicker skin and take things less personally (very VERY slow process!!! But I think it's happening).

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who supports me whether through sweet comments, messages, videos purchases or reactions!!! I really really appreciate it!!!

Photos: in order:

-Me thinner

-What I "should" look like

-What I actually look like and I'm so grateful you appreciate!!!

inCollage_20200915_214346182.jpg

inCollage_20200915_075029081.jpg

inCollage_20200915_075450108.jpg

It makes us happy when you are happy. It’s really nice to hear. I don’t think you should be anything other than who you are. We appreciate all your content and love to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feelings.

BTW, very excited about the new video and very much looking forward to seeing it.

Guest luvsbbws

I think you are wrong about the "what I should look like" pictures. 😖 Those girls look "hard" for lack of a better way to say it. You now look "real", like most women. Those stick thin figures are not how a woman is supposed to be, in my opinion anyway. With their implants they look like 2 breasts on a popsicle stick. You, on the other hand, have ample curves, a softer, real, and more beautiful look. Accept yourself for how you are, beautiful. Always be that way. 💝

I agree with all the previous replies, and have only one thing to add. It’s an old saying, but I truly believe that “Beauty comes from within”. You are a generous, thoughtful and honest person, so it should be no surprise that all that inner beauty makes its way to the outside ! I hope you will continue to share your comments and photos with us. And THANK YOU as well !😊 💕

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Since I know I've expressed frustration before, I would like to express gratitude as well! I was thinking this morning about how happy I am to have a place to create content for, I love modeling, making videos and taking photos of myself. It is a great creative outlet for me! And it helps me feel better.

Also I love messaging here with everyone, I've just been super bad about getting back to people lately I'm sorry, the doing taxes for the first time since owning my own business was hard and procrastinated and didn't file 1st or 2nd quarter. Ugh but it's over for now yayyyy!!!

I always wanted to be an alternative (tattooed) model but when I was very thin I didn't have enough tattoos or implants, and now that I have my sleeves finished and my boobs where I want them I'm fat. 😣 I felt like I had to wait to ever show modeling photos of myself on any social media platform until I lost weight but even at 113 lbs  I would still have a belly crease and no where near the cartoonist proportions that I so wish I had and would need to be like the models below. My thinnest photos were from a very short lived period of time and I couldn't get back to that weight even if when I tried.

So I am really grateful that I have a place to share my photos and that most people have been so sweet to me!!! Every nice comment really makes my day!!! You guys have really made me feel so much better about myself, and that I can be sexy to an audience. My husband tells me I'm sexy and beautiful everyday and has never said anything negative about my weight at all, but there is just something about strangers on the internet telling me I'm hot that fills a void that nothing else will! (That sounds kind of sad and disturbing but I don't know, it works). 

I'm finding too, the more negativity I get it does help me get a thicker skin and take things less personally (very VERY slow process!!! But I think it's happening).

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who supports me whether through sweet comments, messages, videos purchases or reactions!!! I really really appreciate it!!!

Photos: in order:

-Me thinner

-What I "should" look like

-What I actually look like and I'm so grateful you appreciate!!!

inCollage_20200915_214346182.jpg

inCollage_20200915_075029081.jpg

inCollage_20200915_075450108.jpg

You look absolutely amazing in every pic and I must say I love how sexy your belly looks in the bottom one 😘😍🥰🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, ascalondroks said:

Mmmmm I love me some bikini pics! Damn you look good, I'm sure everyone there was trying not to stare 😋

Thank you SO MUCH💖

There was actually almost no one there and when I walked to the bathroom I tried not to make eye contact because I jiggle...a lot! Even though I'm a relatively small person I'm basically made of "jelly dough" so I was so afraid to catch someone staring at my chubby belly and thunder thighs!