No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Goldenticket
1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

New outfit! I dont know yet what I'll wear it for but I really like it!

20200908_150513.jpg

20200908_150525.jpg

🔥 Wear it for a video on curvage, as soon as possible... In fact immediately 🔥

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

So NGNG, I was wondering, since this was your fist night out in while, did you come home with a nice full tummy? Would like to see you in one of those tight dresses after a big meal.

Dinner was very good! We had and appetizer that was a sampling of fried calamari (my favorite), crap dip and jalapeno poppers. I also had the shark bite drink and then a queen crab bucket! I took home some leftovers but it was really good and so nice to be out!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

I'm not going to lie you look pretty sexy in that outfit 😍😍😍😍😍😘

Only "pretty sexy"? Not "very sexy" lol! Sorry for the no lipstick, I have to go back to work and put on a mask. The package just arrived so I was excited to try everything on, there are 2 more outfits!

54 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Only "pretty sexy"? Not "very sexy" lol! Sorry for the no lipstick, I have to go back to work and put on a mask. The package just arrived so I was excited to try everything on, there are 2 more outfits!

you look absolutely amazing in that outfit you said you don't know what you would wear that for in my honest opinion that looks more like a night time fun / pleasure outfit 😉😘

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Dinner was very good! We had and appetizer that was a sampling of fried calamari (my favorite), crap dip and jalapeno poppers. I also had the shark bite drink and then a queen crab bucket! I took home some leftovers but it was really good and so nice to be out!

Would love to see a video where you come home from dinner with a stuffed tummy, loosen your clothing and complain about eating too much.

• Curvage Model

Ughh! This gets so hard!!! In the last week I've been told I should stop posting because I'm "skinny as a hell" and then told I'm almost too fat! By people on here and FF, I don't know why I do this. At first I felt posting  gave me confidence, but really, does it? 

I'm sure it sounds like I complain too much, but I put it out there because all of your favorite models probably feel the same way, and I want people to think about what they say, and what they say they are! 

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ughh! This gets so hard!!! In the last week I've been told I should stop posting because I'm "skinny as a hell" and then told I'm almost too fat! By people on here and FF, I don't know why I do this. At first I felt posting  gave me confidence, but really, does it? 

I'm sure it sounds like I complain too much, but I put it out there because all of your favorite models probably feel the same way, and I want people to think about what they say, and what they say they are! 

Sweetie, don’t ever doubt yourself, because you are on another level, mind-boggingly amazing ❤️ 

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

You're never going to please everybody so keep on being you.

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

You are a stunning beauty with a dazzling smile and a sharp intellect. 😍

You have curves so therefore you belong on Curvage, anyone who says otherwise can go jump. 

You don't complain too much, you are simply honest with your feelings.

I completely agree with the last three comments. You have loyal fans (like me and the three above) who really appreciate all your posts, your pictures and videos. It’s just unfortunate that there are a few creeps all over the internet who seem to enjoy being abrasive. It’s not just you. Every model on here gets those kinds of comments once in a while. You should not pay attention and definitely should not respond, because that’s what they want. Please feel better, we love you.

PS So sorry you have to put up with the occasional a-hole.

Guest luvsbbws

I am so sorry that you have been exposed to the darker side of this whole curvy girl thing!💥💢 As I have said before, you are gorgeous and always will be, regardless of your physical size! If you think you need to leave then you owe nothing to any one of us. You chose to share on here and FF and we (most of us) are so glad that you do. If you stay then we (most of us) will be happy for that. I have watched your confidence grow since you came on here. At first you seemed timid, like you didn't think you belonged. As you interacted with the people who saw your beauty you seemed to come out of your shell and became more and more outgoing. I think that is your true self, outgoing and friendly. I also see that I am not the only one that thinks you have have a wonderful smile. Just keep being who you are. Stay beautiful!! 💖🥰👍

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much everyone!!!! Your positivity  really does make it all  worth it !!!

And now I will reward you with bikini pictures lol! (As if I don't post bikini photos constantly anyway)

Today was warmer than yesterday so I got to go out in my bikini, the bundled up one is from yesterday evening. It was fun! I love the beach! Summer is definitely fading fast though, it was too cold to go in the water but there is something so soothing about watching the waves. And I love watching the sea gulls and whatever else, there were about 3 or 4 different types of birds, they are so cute and help with missing the cats. Watching animals interact and wondering what they are thinking is fun as well. 

One that note, you might get a chuckle out of this. When I worked in New York a client that I was with for the first time starting telling me about how she had been taking her cat to a "Cat Psychologist" and usually I can get into a conversation about anything. I've heard crazy stuff, but the way she was talking about it, it took EVERYTHING in me not to laugh. She was talking about how she knows the woman is for real because she the cat told her about a specific toy that the owner had given the cat when she first found it (it was a stray I think). Don't get me wrong, I LIVE for the crazy people, because I'm crazy, but that was pretty much the only time I had NO idea what to say. Because you can't be skeptical but I also couldn't bring myself to be like "oh yeah, I totally believe in that". I do believe in psychiatric meds for animals when they have problems but this Cat Psycologist  seemed like she was playing it off like she was clairvoyant or something. Mind you the cat was being brought back for multiple sessions in Manhattan $$$$!

Screenshot_2020-09-13-18-03-14.png

Screenshot_2020-09-13-18-02-58.png

Screenshot_2020-09-13-18-03-48.png

Screenshot_2020-09-13-15-15-28.png

Screenshot_2020-09-13-18-03-31.png

Screenshot_2020-09-12-21-36-27.png

Screenshot_2020-09-12-21-36-11.png

Screenshot_2020-09-12-21-35-54.png