No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

You would think after about 2 years of being this plump it would not be suprise to me how fat I look in certain outfits but it still is!

Maybe I am in denial?!

I'm wearing this in 2 of my new videos along with other outfits, but I'm just loving it! I wish could wear it out! I would love to see the looks on people's faces when I sit down and my belly pops out! I would probably want to start playing with it, thus why I wouldn't actually be able to do that lol!

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-32-43.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-37-15.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-33-15.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-34-43.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-32-20.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-33-03.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-34-32.png

Screenshot_2020-08-31-17-37-49.png

Guest Mmodine
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Your booty is certainly deserving of more attention in your shoots 🍑

Agreed. Looks like the exercise is giving it a bit more perk. You can clearly see some glute muscle there. 

1. You look fabulous in both photo sets. You look great and very sexy in the thong and equally sexy in the jeans. In the jeans you look like someone I would see having a cup of coffee at Starbucks...someone i would be discreetly, but very intensely drooling over. 
  2. No way are you fat. You have some soft, feminine curves, like a natural woman. They are very beautiful, not fat, beautiful, feminine curves. That’s my opinion. If you want to see fat, look at 9 out of 10 other women on this site.
  3. The booty is looking very, very sexy.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Yossella said:

Do you ever stuff yourself?

I actually don’t. I know, I know,  I can hear the resounding boo’s from everyone reading this! I really don’t like the feeling of being overly full, I find it really uncomfortable, plus I don’t want to gain and I intake so many calories from alcohol that I do watch what I eat for the most part. But of course I do eat what I like too, just not in huge quantities.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Mmodine said:

Agreed. Looks like the exercise is giving it a bit more perk. You can clearly see some glute muscle there. 

I hope so!!! My waist is 27” so I’d like my hips to get to at least 37”, they are 36” now. My bust is 38.5” even though that’s not what we are talking about of course I had to throw that in there! The reason I look so chubby is because the widest part of my belly is 32-33”.  But anyway I want to get away from the “long and soft“ look definitely! No you will never hear the end of that. Ever. Lol!

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:
  1. You look fabulous in both photo sets. You look great and very sexy in the thong and equally sexy in the jeans. In the jeans you look like someone I would see having a cup of coffee at Starbucks...someone i would be discreetly, but very intensely drooling over. 
  2. No way are you fat. You have some soft, feminine curves, like a natural woman. They are very beautiful, not fat, beautiful, feminine curves. That’s my opinion. If you want to see fat, look at 9 out of 10 other women on this site.
  3. The booty is looking very, very sexy.

Have you ever seen anyone let their belly flop out like that live in public? I know you’ve never had a heart attack so I’m guessing no , lol ! But it’s crazy the stuff you see women wearing sometimes. My favorite ridiculous thing is too tight jeans with an even tighter belt, like really? Those jeans are not going anywhere, they are already imbedded in your fat! I don’t find it sexy at all because it make their belly look so much wider than their hips. It’s just my favorite because it makes SO little sense!

• Curvage Model

Since I got a question about my hair, here are some photos of my favorite past looks!

Please excuse my horrible eyebrows in the rainbow braid pic, that was in high school, I made a lot of interesting choices back then! (Not always in a good way!)

1DFC67E2-49EF-4026-A994-6DF8F2FF7517.jpeg

BDD0219C-C034-4691-BDEA-1B19D223DD9E.jpeg

BAB0AB22-05FC-4D8F-BD67-4FAAE37DB807.jpeg

B2ED6F95-E4BB-4DC7-8D1B-AC942CC5502D.jpeg

DE51CBD1-EE1A-494C-A91B-3342291B5950.jpeg

7D7703DC-7368-4C08-BE6C-F84FE39629D0.jpeg

1621C2B3-128B-4DF1-99D4-7A384E354D74.jpeg

422B2998-3080-44CB-B50E-A603B043202F.jpeg

BF80CFB0-A756-45D6-8D8E-96C68E9E8EDE.jpeg

E0C0D579-FE66-4E72-8122-813B724F009D.jpeg

C1445FBA-7131-4DFE-8947-F7F8513CDF6F.jpeg

C07A70CF-2656-46A2-9300-53525BB495CE.jpeg

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I hope so!!! My waist is 27” so I’d like my hips to get to at least 37”, they are 36” now. My bust is 38.5” even though that’s not what we are talking about of course I had to throw that in there! The reason I look so chubby is because the widest part of my belly is 32-33”.  But anyway I want to get away from the “long and soft“ look definitely! No you will never hear the end of that. Ever. Lol!

Well good luck @NogutNoglory with 37" hips you'd be an even more balanced hourglass, of course with a super sexy little belly too!

On 4/27/2020 at 6:45 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!

It’s very nice to hear that!

I think it’s an interesting phenomenon that there are trends in “ideal” body types. Like did men’s arousal biology change from when Marilyn Monroe was ideal to when Twiggy was ideal? That would be strange. That’s why I have so much respect for FAs that are open about it! Love what you love! People could tell me till ad infinitum to like thin men but I can’t  help that I like big guys!

If anyone wants to comment on their struggles of liking a female or male body type that is not the current ideal, please share! I always find it interesting!

Since I was listing measurements in my earlier post I checked mine this morning: I’m 5’1 122 lbs, bust 37”, waist 26”, hips 36”.  But the reason I look like such a little mush is because my lower belly/love handle area (below waist above hips) is 33”. That kangaroo pouch was the bane of my existence until recently.  I’m so glad that you guys are enjoying it, it makes me feel much better!

Way late to this, but as you call it that super sexy 'kangaroo pouch' combined with your other mind numbing sexy curves is what really makes you so hot!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

Very exotic ! So these are from various times in your life, mostly in th past ? Short hair was an interesting look too...

Yes , my favorites are the 2nd and 4th ones! The 4th one being probably my favorite of all time. The short blonde hair was a mistake I regretted for about 2 years while my hair grew back! I wanted blonde but my hair was black and red prior so it had to be cut because those are the 2 hardest colors to remove. I dyed it black again within 6 weeks! Never doing that again! Ever! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bbgirllvr said:

Well good luck @NogutNoglory with 37" hips you'd be an even more balanced hourglass, of course with a super sexy little belly too!

Thank you!!! I'm really hoping that getting a bigger butt from working out is a real thing and not just a lie told by women who don't want to admit that they got a Brazilian Butt Lift or have amazing genes!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, bbgirllvr said:

Way late to this, but as you call it that super sexy 'kangaroo pouch' combined with your other mind numbing sexy curves is what really makes you so hot!

Thank you so much!!! It used to drive me insane! Even in this pic, at 113/114 lbs I still have a kangaroo pouch and that weird belly crease! So if I wanted to do any type of modeling, instagram,  whatever that would be a huge problem so I'm really glad that I have found and audience that not only accepts but likes it along with the extra 10lbs I packed on since this pic!

inCollage_20200901_193132726.jpg

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

@NogutNoglory thank you for sharing your hair :) In my ignorance I thought you had black hair lol.

You have had some wild hair colours!! They are so interesting. 

A lot of people do, I have actually had a client that I've had for years randomly ask when I dyed my hair blue, 😂 like its been blue... The whole time I've known you lol, a woman at that, so it's not like a guy thing so don't feel bad! 

It's just really dark, it's more navy than blue blue, tomorrow I'll take a picture outside in the sun so you can really see but these are some video stills.

Screenshot_2020-09-01-20-00-46.png

Screenshot_2020-09-01-19-59-07.png

Screenshot_2020-09-01-20-00-07.png