No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
Just now, regbill said:

You look gorgeous no matter what you're doing.❤️

Thank you so much!!!

I’ll have to tell my husband lol, I told him I wanted to do a video folding and putting away laundry in a bra and panties and he said it was silly. But I think it would be great, bending forward to grab the piece of clothing and my belly rolls over, try to adjust the waistband so it doesn’t, then lean forward for next piece, oops! Belly pops out again! Jiggling while I walk around putting it away. Kind of a POV boyfriend experience thing.

Guest luvsbbws

I can see why, it shows every beautiful curve. 😍 Thank you for the picture of you smiling. You look positively radiant in it. You are always beautiful but even more so when smiling! 💖

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, luvsbbws said:

I can see why, it shows every beautiful curve. 😍 Thank you for the picture of you smiling. You look positively radiant in it. You are always beautiful but even more so when smiling! 💖

Thank you so much!!! As good of a job as I feel like I can do posing my body, it is really hard for me to do a natural looking smile in a photograph. I have to practice!!! 

Guest luvsbbws

I think a natural looking smile is hard for everybody. You did it well though. Enlist the help of your man in making you smile, I think he would love to help. Thank him for sharing you with us too! 💖

• Curvage Model
On 8/9/2020 at 7:02 AM, luvsbbws said:

I think a natural looking smile is hard for everybody. You did it well though. Enlist the help of your man in making you smile, I think he would love to help. Thank him for sharing you with us too! 💖

Yes, he is very cool to let me do this!!! I'm glad that you appreciate that!!! I definitely do and I realize that many husbands would not be ok with it!

Guest grateful
8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Yes, he is very cool to let me do this!!! I'm glad that you appreciate that!!! I definitely do and I realize that many husbands would not be ok with it!

I love couples---and I enjoy models with a guy at hand the most.  I think that attention and appreciation are an important supplement to anyone's diet.

My 2 cents.  Thanks for your posts!  😁

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, grateful said:

I love couples---and I enjoy models with a guy at hand the most.  I think that attention and appreciation are an important supplement to anyone's diet.

My 2 cents.  Thanks for your posts!  😁

My husband is not an FA though, so although I have only gained 10 lbs since we met 8 years ago. I'm short and its very obvious and has changed my body a lot, I'm very grateful that it doesn't bother him.

5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

My husband is not an FA though, so although I have only gained 10 lbs since we met 8 years ago. I'm short and its very obvious and has changed my body a lot, I'm very grateful that it doesn't bother him.

It's alright girl to gain any more weight you'll still look absolutely beautiful and if you get too big for his liking best believe I'm here for you you could never get too big for me you're absolutely beautiful and a pudgy belly never hurt a sexy girl like yourself 🥰😘😍

13 hours ago, Yossella said:

so are you done gaining weight?

I will answer this because NGNG has been working very hard lately at her salon.

Not to break the mystique but NGNG was never into gaining weight, in fact she is actually a FA and not a gainer. Though with that said she does do stuffing and gaining orientated videos.

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Yossella said:

so are you done gaining weight?

Yes!!!
I’ve said that from the very beginning and it’s in my profile, though I feel with the placement of profile info on here it’s difficult to find and I’m not surprised that no one reads it. 

This brings me to the point, and no mods are allowed to answer (Because they always give the same canned answers “no obligation to gain” b.s.), is there any point to me continuing on this site if I’m not a gainer? Honestly?

23 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Yes!!!
I’ve said that from the very beginning and it’s in my profile, though I feel with the placement of profile info on here it’s difficult to find and I’m not surprised that no one reads it. 

This brings me to the point, and no mods are allowed to answer (Because they always give the same canned answers “no obligation to gain” b.s.), is there any point to me continuing on this site if I’m not a gainer? Honestly?

I believe that yes you belong here. Curvage is about curves and you have plenty of curves :)

I don't think that Curvage is all about gainers, though there is certainly a large number of them currently. They generate a lot of interest initially, but what happens when they reach their goal weight? Either they set the goal higher, lose what made them unique and fade away or hopefully successfully reinvent themselves.

You have your niche already and you are very good at it. You have that Suicide Girls look with your tattoos, big boobs and curves which is unique on this site. 😍

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I believe that yes you belong here. Curvage is about curves and you have plenty of curves :)

I don't think that Curvage is all about gainers, though there is certainly a large number of them currently. They generate a lot of interest initially, but what happens when they reach their goal weight? Either they set the goal higher, lose what made them unique and fade away or hopefully successfully reinvent themselves.

You have your niche already and you are very good at it. You have that Suicide Girls look with your tattoos, big boobs and curves which is unique on this site. 😍

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you saying that!!!

Speaking for myself, I look forward to seeing you update us. And not just for the bikini pics; really liked the ones you posted from your salon, especially your beautiful smiling face. But I can understand why you feel like leaving, there are too many people that just make demands and/or are too lazy to actually read the content what you post. Plus the couple of posters that just come off as creepy with their every post, in almost every thread.

Do what you feel is best for you though, you need to take care of you, make yourself feel good over making us invisible faces on the internet feel good.