No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

45 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I love that!!! But I meant that there might be a name for when you can see the nipples through cloth.

Sorry, I realized that as I was posting! Probably nipple prominence or erectness might have been more appropriate. Whatever - it would be an outstanding video !! 😳

I just like saying that word (lol) 😉

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Sorry, I realized that as I was posting! Probably nipple prominence or erectness might have been more appropriate. Whatever - it would be an outstanding video !! 😳

I just like saying that word (lol) 😉

What were your other words that either you made up, or I just never heard before? Flubby and Chublett or something? I loved them, I can’t believe I don’t remember! I figured I’d ask here so everyone can learn them!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, regbill said:

Yep,that's where I first saw your pics and I have to say I liked what I saw.

1 minute ago, Fantasyfeeder1979 said:

Ditto on FF for me too. 

Thank you SO MUCH guys!!! It means so much to me that you have kept following me and enjoying my content even though I’m not a gainer!!! Shockingly it’s been 4 months since I started posting on FF and probably 3 months on here, and I love it so much, I thought I would just post some pictures for fun and now it’s become a big part of my life and I’m so glad that I did it!!!

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

What were your other words that either you made up, or I just never heard before? Flubby and Chublett or something? I loved them, I can’t believe I don’t remember! I figured I’d ask here so everyone can learn them!

I think the word you are both looking for is pokies. Although, in polite society, we say erect nipples. Just need a little ice.

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I'll have to do that when it's colder and less people are on the beach, so no one else is in the shot, maybe the cold might help with some nipple see through-ness! I'm sure there is a name for it lol!

You’ll need one of these red suits. I think they airbrushed away the pokies, but it would be good if you have them.

4D3A31D8-6F5A-4A82-A6E1-C423C4393656.jpeg

Been away for a while (too much work), sorry to see that you feel like you need to change, or feel pressured to change, anything about yourself. Your boobs, belly, butt and the rest of you is perfection just how you are; lose, gain, stay the same, you'll still be the gorgeous woman that you are. For us single guys, you are a fantasy woman in the flesh. It's not all the physical either, your personality has shown through, which is just as sexy, if not more so, than your outward appearance. Tho the physical is a definite bonus 😉

As for your breast size, I don't know for a fact who said this, but won't forget reading it. "Love these breasts, love the woman they rode in on." 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Sheena, Queen of the Jungle. Irish McCalla played her in the 50s, Gena Lee Nolin in 2000. The world is ready for Sheena, 2020, staring NGNG.

DBF6E9AA-6937-4D76-AF73-43A5B1BBDEF5.jpeg

99DBBA91-F776-46FD-9CF4-BABE8464F234.jpeg

5B5DE4A8-14A9-4ADC-B66F-88EC16106060.png

I love that!!! I have a bikini kind of like the one in the second picture! I'll try to get a picture in it today, in that pose you'll really be able to see my plump belly rolling over the edge of the bottoms!

My version of Sheena will look like she's been spending more time sitting, stuffing herself bursting full with coconuts and pinapples than running around the jungle!!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

Been away for a while (too much work), sorry to see that you feel like you need to change, or feel pressured to change, anything about yourself. Your boobs, belly, butt and the rest of you is perfection just how you are; lose, gain, stay the same, you'll still be the gorgeous woman that you are. For us single guys, you are a fantasy woman in the flesh. It's not all the physical either, your personality has shown through, which is just as sexy, if not more so, than your outward appearance. Tho the physical is a definite bonus 😉

As for your breast size, I don't know for a fact who said this, but won't forget reading it. "Love these breasts, love the woman they rode in on." 

Thank you SO MUCH!!! That is incredibly sweet and uplifting and I appreciate it so much!!! I love "fantasy woman in the flesh" huge compliment!!!

57 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I love that!!! I have a bikini kind of like the one in the second picture! I'll try to get a picture in it today, in that pose you'll really be able to see my plump belly rolling over the edge of the bottoms!

My version of Sheena will look like she's been spending more time sitting, stuffing herself bursting full with coconuts and pinapples than running around the jungle!!

I think she is really sucking in there. Back in the 50s women on TV didn’t have to be rail thin. Here is another more full figured Sheena, Ivy Doomkitty. 

E8D852C8-75C5-48FF-BFE3-93D0E5AF950B.jpeg

1FE0EB85-ABD0-4485-9B8C-C8718687E426.jpeg