No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

It was so hard to get into this and I needed my husband to help zip it up because it was so tight, so I took a bunch of pictures!

Screenshot_2020-07-03-14-56-18.png

Screenshot_2020-07-03-14-55-32.png

Screenshot_2020-07-03-14-55-20.png

You promised me these pics would be great and you more than delivered on your promise.😍 You  make that dress look absolutely stunning.

• Curvage Model

Everyone seems to think I gained because of the belly rolls pic. Sorry to disappoint but the belly rolls are not new, this screenshot it from my taco eating video from May 6th.

But don't take my word for it! Check it out yourself! Lol! Here is the link

Screenshot_2020-07-09-07-53-46.png

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Everyone seems to think I gained because of the belly rolls pic. Sorry to disappoint but the belly rolls are not new, this screenshot it from my taco eating video from May 6th.

But don't take my word for it! Check it out yourself! Lol! Here is the link

Screenshot_2020-07-09-07-53-46.png

I've bought said clip. And I must say, maybe you should be taking measurements. For the science 😏

10 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! But what do you mean?  Do you see a difference?

There may be a difference. 😛 Best way to tell is maybe recreate an outfit from an earlier clip and compare. Along with keeping track. Funny thing about embracing your curves. They generally are followed by other curves. 😂