No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Goldenticket
On 6/25/2020 at 4:06 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Does anyone find that a turn on?

I think there is something about being a "regular hot girl" that a man would love to show off in public, but then could look like a chubby little piggy when she wants and when he wants her to.

Also when you are almost slim showing the fat thighs and belly is extra humiliating!

I feel like contrast is a big theme is this subculture so it's nice to create before and afters whenever you want.

You've kinda nailed my niche here ❤️

• Curvage Model

Thinking about maybe leaving the house in this one day, I'd love to tan up my pudgy tummy first, but I'm feeling pretty confident in it! Before this whole experience I would have NEVER ever even considered it, so thank you all for the confidence boost!

Screenshot_2020-06-30-22-27-29.png

Screenshot_2020-06-30-22-08-59.png

3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thinking about maybe leaving the house in this one day, I'd love to tan up my pudgy tummy first, but I'm feeling pretty confident in it! Before this whole experience I would have NEVER ever even considered it, so thank you all for the confidence boost!

Screenshot_2020-06-30-22-27-29.png

Screenshot_2020-06-30-22-08-59.png

Girl you are looking absolutely beautiful and your chubby belly looks very sexy in those pants 🥰🥰😘🤤🤤🤤🤤

16 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Girl you are looking absolutely beautiful and your chubby belly looks very sexy in those pants 🥰🥰😘🤤🤤🤤🤤

I wish I had your confidence. I am a slim person but lately I have gained a little bit of weight because while quarantine I starved my self. So when I started exercise again (I am a runner) I was getting really hungry and I was not needing to be careful about my diet. So after two weeks my pants (which was already tight) got super tight, I try to lose these unnoticeable pounds because I afraid about the comments (friends and family) but I can't because my metabolism is destroyed after the starvation. I truly want to gain weight but I afraid... Well let's leave it on persons with great spirits and the best body on the world. 

17 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

You look beautiful just the way you are.❤️

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Aris said:

I wish I had your confidence. I am a slim person but lately I have gained a little bit of weight because while quarantine I starved my self. So when I started exercise again (I am a runner) I was getting really hungry and I was not needing to be careful about my diet. So after two weeks my pants (which was already tight) got super tight, I try to lose these unnoticeable pounds because I afraid about the comments (friends and family) but I can't because my metabolism is destroyed after the starvation. I truly want to gain weight but I afraid... Well let's leave it on persons with great spirits and the best body on the world. 

Thank you! Are your friends and family very judgemental? Usually I find people are much less judgemental of men, that is why I'm surprised.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:28 AM, NogutNoglory said:

It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly talented you are!!! Your morphs always look very real, so much so that I don't even realize it's a morph at first!! They are never blurry and the places you apply the weight actually look very good to me!!! I'd like to post one of my favorite pictures to see if you could morph it too?

I'm sorry, I couldn't choose, pick whichever one you like the best.

Screenshot_2020-06-22-07-27-30.png

Screenshot_2020-06-22-07-26-49.png

No need for a morph here you’re looking so thick! Regardless of comments, what have you noticed changing as you’ve gained? I can imagine you feeling so sexy and soft with these added lbs + curves 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, awakelikeanowl said:

No need for a morph here you’re looking so thick! Regardless of comments, what have you noticed changing as you’ve gained? I can imagine you feeling so sexy and soft with these added lbs + curves 

Thank you!!! 

I've been about the same weight for a year and a half- 2 years but I finally started embracing it as a most likely permanent change as opposed to temporary weight that I would lose again as I have in the past.

Since embracing it and taking photos and videos so often I really notice how huge and soft my belly looks sometimes! It can look so incredibly doughy and it just jiggles like Jello when I play with it! 

Most of the time that makes me feel very sexy! I have always been attracted to fat people, it's just a new thing to admit that I find it attractive on myself as well. I get very turned on making videos and taking pictures that show off how soft and plump I've grown!

Last night I put self tanner on my belly and to my surprise it really actually highlighted the flabby softness and cellulite on my belly and I was surprised how turned on I got by that!