No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Mmodine
On 5/26/2020 at 10:36 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Thighs!!! And belly!!!

20200526_020302.jpg

20200526_020559.jpg

20200526_020557.jpg

20200526_020604.jpg

Nothing like soft, out of shape thighs and a belly. Workout fail vids are hot. Just giving up and accepting you’ll be soft and out of shape. If you haven’t checked out her vid using the exercise ball, you should.  

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

Nothing like soft, out of shape thighs and a belly. Workout fail vids are hot. Just giving up and accepting you’ll be soft and out of shape. If you haven’t checked out her vid using the exercise ball, you should.  

Thank you so much!!! You may have been the inspiration for those pictures 😘

Guest Mmodine
35 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Piglet pink lingerie for new video coming soon!!!

F38500FF-4036-4FE3-A925-0662AD5BAED3.jpeg

Soft. White. Flesh. (Name that classic movie reference). Damn, you look good! Your skin is underrated. Love dark hair and light skin. Have you considered doing a comparison with Neve Campbell in Wild Things? You could also do a CosPlay as Raven from Teen Titans. Goth cape. Super hot  

Is that a stretch mark below your right boob?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, BilledMeUp said:

Looking forward to the next video. What do you have planned?

It’s loosely based on your idea! I’m checking out how I look in my lingerie that my boyfriend bought me just before he left for a week long business trip and it’s so tight now! It fit when he bought it for me, less than a week ago!  I tell him a few times how fat I’ve gotten in just a week and how big my belly is and he reveals that he wants me fatter! That he’s been sending me food and encouraging me to eat with that naughty little motive! Bad boy!

Guest Mmodine

Last thing I’ll say, as I’m catching up on your content, please continue to be part of this community. It’s so damn refreshing that someone is bluntly honest about their intentions. You like fat guys. You don’t plan to gain yourself. How many people would milk a story just to earn an extra buck?

Curvage gets stronger because the diversity of our models. You’re not that big, all things considered, but you are a smokin’ hot thick bad girl type who’s proud of her curves. There will always be an appetite for that even if you never gain another pound. 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

Soft. White. Flesh. (Name that classic movie reference). Damn, you look good! Your skin is underrated. Love dark hair and light skin. Have you considered doing a comparison with Neve Campbell in Wild Things? You could also do a CosPlay as Raven from Teen Titans. Goth cape. Super hot  

Is that a stretch mark below your right boob?

I don’t know the movie reference, it sounds like maybe “Silence of the Lambs”? I’m not sure if I’ve seen Wild Things, I’ll watch it as soon as I can, I loved her in “The Craft“. I also need to research Raven but I love the idea of Cosplay!!! 

Lol, no, I knew everyone would think that, it’s from my wonderful little demon cats! They are monsters!

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

Last thing I’ll say, as I’m catching up on your content, please continue to be part of this community. It’s so damn refreshing that someone is bluntly honest about their intentions. You like fat guys. You don’t plan to gain yourself. How many people would milk a story just to earn an extra buck?

Curvage gets stronger because the diversity of our models. You’re not that big, all things considered, but you are a smokin’ hot thick bad girl type who’s proud of her curves. There will always be an appetite for that even if you never gain another pound. 

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I love that💕💕💕💕!!! Music to my ears!!!

24 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

It’s loosely based on your idea! I’m checking out how I look in my lingerie that my boyfriend bought me just before he left for a week long business trip and it’s so tight now! It fit when he bought it for me, less than a week ago!  I tell him a few times how fat I’ve gotten in just a week and how big my belly is and he reveals that he wants me fatter! That he’s been sending me food and encouraging me to eat with that naughty little motive! Bad boy!

Getting aroused in anticipation. 

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

F38500FF-4036-4FE3-A925-0662AD5BAED3.jpeg

This is such a hot lingerie set. Your soft sensitive stomach sticking out of it so much showing off what a greedy pig you've been. And that look on your face of "yeah I got fat, now keep shoving food in me til I explode."

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, lc72902 said:

This is such a hot lingerie set. Your soft sensitive stomach sticking out of it so much showing off what a greedy pig you've been. And that look on your face of "yeah I got fat, now keep shoving food in me til I explode."

Your are awesome!!! You will love the video!!!

Guest dirk69
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

F38500FF-4036-4FE3-A925-0662AD5BAED3.jpegYou are the most beautiful girl on here. Keep growing these tattoos. You look amazing.