No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

Another before and after, because why not?

Especially when the after is in my favorite bikini! Let's just say I felt so sexy in it that when I was making the belly play video in it the chair got a little wet!

inCollage_20200522_075401517.jpg

It's been out for a little while, but since I mentioned it, here's the link!

• Curvage Model
On 5/21/2020 at 12:09 AM, John Smith said:

Something tell me your body shape might likely end up to be pretty akin to the one flaunted by @thepinkbbw with 100 more extra pounds onto your already-plumpening frame.

A4891074-AC36-4C9C-ADD1-D0EA8D03AB9A.jpeg.6df9b4018cd15b5a2016a510228c96a1.thumb.jpeg.5bc3c809ad0118c0184dd2be5ac881e0.jpeg73D46F47-B7CB-46F5-8D1B-BDE550B0A304.thumb.jpeg.9529eae897c74ae09e893463c000c4c7.jpeg1428B64F-BD23-4BF7-8C51-147EC3FD088A.thumb.jpeg.37b66ed094ba80a24ff2d7e043e46487.jpeg

I actually found another model that (hopefully I will never find out) but if I did gain a lot of weight that I would like to think I would look like. It might just be wishful thinking though because I find her REALLY attractive and sexy!!! So hopefully I'm not giving the wrong impression, it is not my goal to get that big, but she's so hot I really just had to give her a shout out!

Screenshot_2020-05-23-07-53-01.png

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/106824-sweet-jujube/

I don't know how to tag like you did

Edited by NogutNoglory
Trying to tag

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

I actually found another model that (hopefully I will never find out) but if I did gain a lot of weight that I would like to think I would look like. It might just be wishful thinking though because I find her REALLY attractive and sexy!!! So hopefully I'm not giving the wrong impression, it is not my goal to get that big, but she's so hot I really just had to give her a shout out!

Screenshot_2020-05-23-07-53-01.png

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/106824-sweet-jujube/

I don't know how to tag like you did

It's @Sweet Jujube ! Yes, I see what you're coming about, I agree. :)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

I was looking over your videos. Just wondering, which are your top three favorites and why?

My 3 favorites are the:

“Sitting belly play in pink micro bikini” - Because I 💖💖💖 that bikini, and playing with my belly and I walk back and forth as well so you can see my jiggle!

”Eating a taco in an emerald velvet micro bikini with some talking”- I think I look cute eating the taco, you can here my voice really well, and in the end my belly actually looks bigger!

“Eating ice cream in zebra print micro bikini with talking and belly play”- I love the cut of bikini, it is the same as the pink one , I LOVE ice cream! And I love the shot at the end where the ice cream is dripping down my body! 

I agree, those are all good. My top three are a little different. These are the three that I found the most “Stimulating” if you get my drift:

1. My all time favorite is the new one, the breakup video. When you pull off that clingy tight dress and you are wearing those crazy spider panties and your belly pops out and starts jiggling. Well, something popped up on me.

2. Your first one in those tiny shorts. You turn around and there are threadbare patches on your butt...so hot.

3. I’ll go with ice cream as number three. I love at the end when you drizzle ice cream down your body. Very sexy.

Guest Sweet Jujube
3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Was that a compliment? If so, thank you. 🙂 

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Sweet Jujube said:

Was that a compliment? If so, thank you. 🙂 

Yes! Definitely!!!! I bought the video too!

Jon Smith had posted photos of someone he thought I would look like if I gained. So I was just saying I think/hope I would look like you! But I do not plan on gaining.  I have said that before and I did not want to confuse people with the post which I guess happened anyway because I definitely didn't mean it as an insult to you at all! I was just afraid that if I didn't make it clear in post that I do not want gain everyone would get all excited and think I changed my mind.