No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

14 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I think I would have bigger saddle bags but I see what you are saying. I’m definitely not gaining 100lbs ever, I like to, you know, walk around and stuff and not have to get a knee replacement lol. Besides all the other reasons I stated for not gaining,  my grandmother and father had knee issues from being overweight. Not pleasant.

All that matters is that you are happy with yourself. Fat, chubby, thicc or slim, it doesn't matter.

Plus if you gain it would impact the size difference between you and your husband :)  

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

With the way you wear those swimsuits, you certainly don't need to get any bigger! Thicc at any weight!

Thank you so much!!! One day I have to actually go to the beach! I love bikinis but I never get to wear them in real life, so I love wearing them for you!!! 

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

All that matters is that you are happy with yourself. Fat, chubby, thicc or slim, it doesn't matter.

Plus if you gain it would impact the size difference between you and your husband :)  

Thank you!!! I went back and edited that post 3 times, I didn’t want to upset anyone, I really hope I didn’t. 

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! I went back and edited that post 3 times, I didn’t want to upset anyone, I really hope I didn’t. 

I don't think you said anything that could be interpreted as being offensive. There are those of us who prefer to be slim while having thiccer partners, no one could fault you for that. I personally love the contrast between thicc and thin, and I think you do too. :)

Plus I agree with the knees thing, I get enough pains at 165lbs. If I gained I think my knees would just blow apart lol.  

Guest Mmodine

You’re fine. Curvage should be about choices and our respect for each other’s personal preferences. If someone wants to gain, great! We can support that. If someone feels they’re unhealthy and want to lose weight we need to support that just as strongly despite this being a site tailored to curvy. It’s what keeps this site and these forums vibrant. There’s something for everyone, and everyone who chooses to share content is a human being, not simply an object of our fantasies.

Your honesty and transparency is a breath of fresh air. Thank you for contributing not only your pictures, but your honest, thoughtful responses. Both are very much appreciated.

So long as we don’t feed the trolls.

Guest Mmodine

The not feeding trolls comment was out of context. Meant we can have a vibrant forum as long as we keep those fools in check. 

4 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

You’re fine. Curvage should be about choices and our respect for each other’s personal preferences. If someone wants to gain, great! We can support that. If someone feels they’re unhealthy and want to lose weight we need to support that just as strongly despite this being a site tailored to curvy. It’s what keeps this site and these forums vibrant. There’s something for everyone, and everyone who chooses to share content is a human being, not simply an object of our fantasies.

Your honesty and transparency is a breath of fresh air. Thank you for contributing not only your pictures, but your honest, thoughtful responses. Both are very much appreciated.

I agree, this forum should be about accepting, empowering and encouraging peoples choices about their bodies. Gain or lose, that is fine as long as you are happy :) 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Mmodine said:

Thank you so much!!!  I really just don’t know how else to be, from my look I guess one can gather I’m a little bit of a rebel, but if that wasn’t your immediate though I totally get it because that look is much more mainstream than it used to be. I hate lying more than anything!

I love that you talked about everyone being a human being not just an object of fantasies!!! I don’t want to tell people that I am open to gaining when I am not, I don’t even like to mention anymore that I have fantasies about gaining a little more weight because they run with it like crazy and try to change my mind. It’s frustrating because some guys are like “you are so hot! You know what you should do? Change! “ and I’m like What? I’m sorry, it just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me because for me I love fat people (men and women) who are what I would call “naturally fat” they were fat as children and that is just their body type and then they may gain more because of their love of indulgence. But the super thin and fit to super fat thing I don’t quite get. (But I respect anyone’s fetish.) I guess I fall into an early stage of that category which I am now realizing. So I understand why people push for that with me.  But to me I’m really fat compared to where I feel l should be so I thought , maybe some people will like it? If not though that’s ok too. But if I can even make one person happy... I’m making a difference lol. 

I can look very different weight wise from photo to photo and I’d even like to do a “gain series” all at the same weight to show how poses and outfits can change a woman’s appearance so much, especially in photographs with the hope that it could be used for men and women in relationships where the man is into weight gain but the woman is not but would like to entertain the fantasy. I think that would be great if the woman is into trying to create that illusion for their mans pleasure.

In general I am obsessed with the power of illusion. I love Drag Queens so much I’m almost mad that I’m not a man and can’t be one. 

I think illusion is very fun, on Fantasy Feeder many people think I gained when I did not because I have gotten more comfortable looking chubby and have purchased outfits to accentuate my belly more, but I’m still not going to lie to them.

Im very lucky to be in love and married to a man that is both my sexual ideal an personality ideal. But to be honest I creeped on him because he was fat first of all and he turned out to be a total sweet heart and the best thing ever!  

I’m so happy that you appreciate the way I am!!!

• Curvage Model

I love this one too because I feel like I look more curvy vs more chubby like I did in the last before and after. This one makes me really happy that I fattened up, widened, softened with my hips broader and a fat little belly sticking out, thunder thighs. 

5F31D871-9DE3-4139-B5FF-CE4AA5B8915B.jpeg

7 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I love this one too because I feel like I look more curvy vs more chubby like I did in the last before and after. This one makes me really happy that I fattened up, widened, softened with my hips broader and a fat little belly sticking out, thunder thighs. 

That is one tiny bikini. :) 

You look so good in it, it is a shame you don't wear it out to the beach.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

That is one tiny bikini. :) 

You look so good in it, it is a shame you don't wear it out to the beach.

Thank you!!! This one is particularly risky because of the bottoms being so tiny! It could be a pretty X rated wardrobe malfunction if a wave hits me wrong, or just right depending on what you want to see lol!

3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! This one is particularly risky because of the bottoms being so tiny! It could be a pretty X rated wardrobe malfunction if a wave hits me wrong, or just right depending on what you want to see lol!

Hahaha true, wasn't thinking of wave induced wardrobe malfunctions. :) 

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

If I may I ask which before and after pic are you talking about that you don't like where you say you look chubby?

I like this one a lot too, its just a different look, that angle makes me look wider I think.And of course the fat pinching accentuates it. But I’m really starting to love my chubb but it has certainly been a journey! And you guys have helped me more than you’ll ever know💕💕💕

82D4E7C0-82C3-48A4-A17E-B8178843A5F1.jpeg

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

crush flirting GIF