No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Monty Hall said:

Your belly...definitely.  Keep it growing. 

Thank you!!! I don’t know about growing but it’s definitely staying soft and round! I’m liking it too much to try to get rid of it. Plus you know, the being so lazy and greedy thing is not really conducive to losing it! lol!

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, padroid77 said:

You never should have hesitated! 

Thank you!!! It’s hard because I love being photographed and I know you guys love the belly but most people don’t so that makes it kind of hard.  My photographer friend will shoot with me at any weight but I’m terrified because our next shoot is at a studio where there will be other models and photographers and I’m so afraid someone will say something about me being so chubby. 

Overall though I’m glad that I can post pictures on here and Fantasy Feeder for you guys, so I’m definitely posting and taking more pictures of myself than ever before, even when I was my thinnest so that is definitely the upside!

I actually started writing a little humiliation story about the shoot to kind of face the fear, and it’s definitely turning me on. Imagining the other models and photographers poking, jiggling and pinching my fat while teasing me for becoming such a greedy porker. Still, in real life I’m not sure how I would feel.

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! It's not white, I thought it was pale pink but it kind of looks lavender in some lights and is a little glittery. But you just gave me and excuse to buy a white bikini too lol! There is a white micro bikini I've been eyeing.

In the picture it looks like it could be white or off-white. Anyway, it looks good. Thank you for re-investing in new bikinis to keep us entertained.

12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! I don’t know about growing but it’s definitely staying soft and round! I’m liking it too much to try to get rid of it. Plus you know, the being so lazy and greedy thing is not really conducive to losing it! lol!

OMG..well...definitely grow it...you would look even more incredible with a big belly.  

• Curvage Model

Here are some more of my side by sides with catalog models. I don’t have many  pics of me super thin because I wasn’t that thin for that long (I’m not very good at staying thin obviously ) so I thought this would give a similar effect.

Why don’t these clothes look the same on me?

I’m not .....too chubby, am I? Lol!

2A1C2E70-7178-48BC-AA04-B6D459AFA0F7.jpeg

01368AF6-EB8D-4AE1-B504-7A4906F5D963.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Why don’t these clothes look the same on me?

I’m not .....too chubby, am I? Lol!

Haha, no, of course you're totally not chubby, those clothes must have just shrank. Just relax and have cookie.

Jokes aside, you look super beautiful and womanly with the curves you have now.

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Lol Vekelvy , I’m pretty chubby! 

@NogutNoglory Darn, you got me, lol! Yes, you are getting super chubby and you're very much "too big" for a lot of those clothes.

(think you'd share that humiliation story you're working on when you finish it? I'd love to see the perspective of a gaining model)

Guest Gabore
35 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you guys! I love the mixture of feeling embarrassed and turned on that I get from the comparison, seeing how much softer and bigger I am than I’m “supposed” to be!

Lol Vekelvy , I’m pretty chubby! 

Forget about those mix feelings!!! Don't you see how sexy you got! It's very obvious that you have to keep this chubby body, you are lucky for getting into this! Don't you see it? Be proud!!! Feel sexier than ever before, get turned on more, get sluttier than ever and enjoy it, just relax and let yourself go!!! ...because you never looked better than now, even your face got prettier!!! 😍.... we appreciate you here, fatter or not, just have fun... we love how you look and what you do, believe it you are looking hotter than ever 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

@NogutNoglory Darn, you got me, lol! Yes, you are getting super chubby and you're very much "too big" for a lot of those clothes.

(think you'd share that humiliation story you're working on when you finish it? I'd love to see the perspective of a gaining model)

I don’t know if I have enough inspiration for a full story, I’ve only written a few lines so far but I’m not sure what else to do with it. My last story on ff was a hit so if I put anything on there it has to top that which will be hard!