No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

I just posted a new video!!!

It's called LOTS of bloated belly jiggling in blue metallic micro bikini! I will post the link as soon as it gets approved!

Here are some shots from the side in the outfit from the video! I an SO bloated tonight! My belly feels HUGE!!! 

20200423_010549.jpg

20200423_010533.jpg

20200423_010613.jpg

20200423_005609.jpg

Guest Gabore
On 4/23/2020 at 8:14 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Wow, you look super hot wearing that tiny bikini, it's SO TIGHT over your waist, it just digs in into your fat... the shape of your belly, how your butt looks a bit fatter and a hint of a fupa just under your belly... this is exciting, you are incredibly sexy, loved to watch you dancing sensually on your videos !!!

20200424_131727.jpg

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

That video is so freaking hot. What sticks out further, that bloated tummy or those monster boobies? Tell us a little about those sleeves.

The left one is almost finished! It takes forever and is super expensive! But that’s why I love to post pictures and videos of myself because I feel like the expense is justified if I get to show them off (same with the boobs) lol . Explaining what they mean while being able to point to them would probably be best. Would anyone be interested in a video like that? 

Also, does anyone know if topless/ showing nipples is legal here?

I asked Curvage directly but they haven’t gotten back to me

Edited by NogutNoglory
If anyone has any info please let me know (about the nipples)

5 hours ago, Gabore said:

Wow, you look super hot wearing that tiny bikini, it's SO TIGHT over your waist, it just digs in into your fat... the shape of your belly, how your butt looks a bit fatter and a hint of a fupa just under your belly... this is exciting, you are incredibly sexy, loved to watch you dancing sensually on your videos !!!

20200424_131727.jpg

Great graphics. I gotta go along with you. I love the shape of her belly. I am a sucker for the virgin gain...the Freshman 15.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:47 AM, NogutNoglory said:

The left one is almost finished! It takes forever and is super expensive! But that’s why I love to post pictures and videos of myself because I feel like the expense is justified if I get to show them off (same with the boobs) lol . Explaining what they mean while being able to point to them would probably be best. Would anyone be interested in a video like that? 

Also, does anyone know if topless/ showing nipples is legal here?

I asked Curvage directly but they haven’t gotten back to me

I believe showing nipples is against the rules, but other models do topless with the nipples covered by emojis or something in post. Something like:

image.thumb.png.a8f7a00cc4ffaf42e1b2a6cb7585aa70.png

Excuse my lack of drawing skills that make it appear like I have never seen a breast in my life.

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I believe showing nipples is against the rules, but other models do topless with the nipples covered by emojis or something in post. Something like:

image.thumb.png.a8f7a00cc4ffaf42e1b2a6cb7585aa70.png

Excuse my lack of drawing skills that make it appear like I have never seen a breast in my life.

Thank you SO MUCH for the info!!! I love you comment on your drawing lol!!!