No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
On 11/9/2022 at 11:09 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

I LOVE THIS in emerald!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I had tried it on before going to my family’s Christmas Eve celebration for a video and it sucked because I wish I could have worn it to Christmas Eve but it is WAY too boobs for family!  lol! I’ll have to show the mauve one soon and I’m tempted to buy the black ….. I have a problem 🤦🏻‍♀️

On 11/9/2022 at 5:39 PM, NocturnalDevotion said:

I may have gotten myself in trouble but I can’t help it!  I need to never go to the threads, I always get “in trouble” not really but people get all offended. 

But if you guys are the real deal show this thread some love (in the form of a bit of your personal story) it’s not even my thread, but it’s gotten scarily low engagement and that makes me angry (being 8oz of Vodka into my day may have a little to do with it, but let’s ignore that) because I’m hoping that not only do people get to live their dreams with their sex ideal, but that they have the ***courage*** to do so!!! 

Are there really only 14 people living this out of allll the members on Curvage and 4 are models! I’m sorry, that’s SAD!!!    Special thanks to   @Wishuwerebigger for contributing great stuff!!! I just would love to see more activity on this!!!

People living it for real probably feel less need to visit fetish sites.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, @Bonehead said:

People living it for real probably feel less need to visit fetish sites.

I can see that, I just wouldn’t think it would be all that hard to find a chubby/fat girl these days. And as much as everyone loves to tell me how fat I am, I’m actually below “average” weight because most American women are overweight. 

I think a lot of guys are too afraid to date who they want and I have less than no respect for people like that!  

• Curvage Model

Again, I guess I should stay out of the threads but to see a guy say “my wife could use some of your magic”- to a morph artist ——if my husband EVER - no, no, no that is SO fucking disrespectful!!!! And why am I nuts for thinking that????  People love to forget that women are on here too, even though they are the money makers here!

I’m with my husband because he’s my ideal in every way, if you couldn’t pull a girl like that….not my fucking fault.  

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

It’s amazing to realize that this is YET ANOTHER way for men to demean and control women.

@NocturnalDevotion  you’ve said it so many times - if you’re into chubby/fat women, then find one and begin an honest relationship! 🥰

I 💗💗💗you!!!!

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

Again, I guess I should stay out of the threads but to see a guy say “my wife could use some of your magic”- to a morph artist ——if my husband EVER - no, no, no that is SO fucking disrespectful!!!! And why am I nuts for thinking that????  People love to forget that women are on here too, even though they are the money makers here!

I’m with my husband because he’s my ideal in every way, if you couldn’t pull a girl like that….not my fucking fault.  

Also- As much as my husband has been really thrilled with the results of all my surgeries (current and hopefully final count at 4) he’s never ever made me feel like I had to get them.  

He’s always loved me and been attracted to me the way I was.  I do feel bad about gaining weight since we have been together, (20 lbs, which is a lot for 5’1) but even that he has never made me feel bad for (he’s not an FA) but he has found that he’s really started to like me teasing him which is 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💦💦💦💦💦😈😈😈😈😈!!!! So some fetish-yness! Yayyyyy!!!!

But just when I see that shit it makes me angry.  If no one has read “The Round World” by Dan Oliviaro you really should, I haven’t met him yet, but I will and his mission is to make loving fat as mainstream as homosexuality, because he is also gay, as well as an FA.  I believe it should be something to be open about.  I might be guilty about being too open about it, but if I can do anything with my life it would be to advocate for and normalize loving a body type that isn’t considered “socially acceptable”.  

I think that’s part of why I’m so sexually attracted to gay men, the courage it takes to openly be yourself is so fucking hottttt🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵.  I think that’s why I’m so in love with Adam Lambert, not only is he SO fucking gorgeous, he had also been a judge on Ru Paul’s Drag Race.  And he’s very vocal about his sexuality even at the expense of his career, because- full stop- he is possibly even hotter than Elvis Presley but gets nowhere near the attention I feel he deserves because I guess women think that they don’t have a chance (like they would anyway🙄) because he’s gay?  Very strange way of thinking in my opinion, but whatever.  

So I guess to some people here it’s exciting to have maybe an escape or something?  Keep it “dark and dirty and shameful” but I just…. If you can’t be yourself?….?…? What do you have, in life, like at all?

🎤

Edited by NocturnalDevotion

Guest Jay0991
On 11/9/2022 at 4:08 PM, NocturnalDevotion said:

Thank you so much!!! I have it in emerald and a slightly different style in mauve, this is the emerald! (These are from December 2020, hence the belly)

0026D694-34B9-45AF-B66B-03AE6E820A9E.png

775B8470-A0C9-446B-BDE0-F55C2AA8E259.jpeg

5363FB39-B9DE-4A04-AD18-DE02B22FC5AE.jpeg

2E343956-08B8-42F6-BEF2-94E5E72AE35E.jpeg

3ADD2B23-9ABB-43AC-B472-A46929B48943.jpeg

You look Simply Sensational😍😍🖤💚 What genuinely makes you happy besides looking in the mirror😉?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jay0991 said:

You look Simply Sensational😍😍🖤💚 What genuinely makes you happy besides looking in the mirror😉?

Thank you so much!!!

My husband and my baby puppy, who I love more than life, I was away from my puppy this weekend because my husband and I went to visit my cousin for her one daughter’s birthday and baby twin’s baptisms and it was horrible!!! My husband was there for less time then I was too, and it was SO HARD being without them!!!

• Curvage Model
On 11/15/2022 at 10:04 AM, NocturnalDevotion said:

Thank you so much!!!

My husband and my baby puppy, who I love more than life, I was away from my puppy this weekend because my husband and I went to visit my cousin for her one daughter’s birthday and baby twin’s baptisms and it was horrible!!! My husband was there for less time then I was too, and it was SO HARD being without them!!!

This is my husband pretending to bite his ear, they are too cute!!! I’m so very lucky!!!

65E1FFE6-6F12-4061-BF4A-93349E6A409A.jpeg

On 11/7/2022 at 3:31 PM, NocturnalDevotion said:

I know! Right? 

Lol! Thank you so much!!! You know I’m just still shocked by the 2 star, but whatever.  People like you who support and appreciate me make everything worth while!!!

I’ve presented the idea of me selling stories on Curvage (which is one of the places  I would like to sell my book but currently a model doesn’t have the option to upload stories to the clips store) and S77 is figuring it out. So hopefully my book will be available here.  It’s 18 chapters so I will probably group 2 or 3 together per “story”. The book is currently 198 pages and 72,124 words! So it’s a lot! 

I’m going to do a video reading of the first chapter to gauge the amount of interest, but I plan on reading what you could also get in text for probably $2 more for those that prefer to be read to and/or enjoy my voice.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!

you should try sites like Smashwords for publishing. They have an extensive Erotic and Fetish library. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Pistol514 said:

you should try sites like Smashwords for publishing. They have an extensive Erotic and Fetish library. 

Thank you so much!!! I’ve never heard about that site before!!! It’s almost done and I’m so excited!!!  Does that site charge?  That’s the only thing, I don’t want anyone to feel they paid too much or were cheated so I’d like to have a consistent price point.

On 11/15/2022 at 10:04 AM, NocturnalDevotion said:

Thank you so much!!!

What a nice answer!! You frequently refer to them in your posts, but hearing it described in this way was so honest and sooo nice to hear!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

What a nice answer!! You frequently refer to them in your posts, but hearing it described in this way was so honest and sooo nice to hear!

Thank you so much!!!

The not nice part is how utterly disinterested in children I am🤣 but it is beautiful to see how amazing my cousin is at being a mom.  Her and her husband are the personification of the *opposite* of anxiety!!! (Can NOT relate and SO wish I could) 

It’s insane, even before they had kids I wanted them to repopulate the earth because I knew they would be amazing parents, and they REALLY  are.  

I just missed Amoroso SOOO much, I miss him even after sleeping, like that Aerosmith song (don’t want to miss a thing) that song sounded so ridiculous until I understood it, until him, which sounds so silly,  but I always loved mini things (except for guys, obviously- I’m talking about body size, the other thing doesn’t have to be crazy big because I have had a few times where I thought “I don’t know where you think you’re putting that!!??😂) and when Paris Hilton became popular she had the smallest dogs and I always always wanted one. I love her, and I hate that people think she’s dumb, she’s a fucking genius!!! She INVENTED a level or type of celebrity that did not exist before, she’s an innovator. 

I guess one would think that I would like the Kardashians more if I had to chose. No, Paris ALL the way, because she’s so CONFIDENT, the Kardashians are always dating these guys who cheat, I liked Kanye and Pete Davidson because they have demons and I appreciate that and can relate, but the Kardashians  capitalize on this insecurity and need to have every surgery that exists - I think it’s toxic. 

Ok- I really strayed here, but even without Paris I always love mini things and I have a display in my office of my mini glass and plastic animals and mini brands “food”.  Besides a Beagle , my first pets were mice,  I love mini things because they are cute, but also the detail.  Whenever we take Amoroso to the vet they lose their minds over the fact that he’s brindle and I think it’s because of the detail aspect.  

Even if he was bigger I would still be obsessed with him.  The people that sold him to us named him Amoroso because it means “loving” because he really is, he defies all the negative Chihuahua stereotypes!!!

And my husband is amazing, cool, super hot and also - puts up with my insanity!!! He’s just so awesome, and I’m so grateful he’s fine with me doing stuff like this!!! I’m very very very lucky!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/18/2022 at 9:49 AM, hughman91 said:

That emerald dress is incredible. Maybe wear it for Christmas this year and fuck what family thinks 😉

Lol! Thankfully I won’t be seeing my family this Christmas 💃💃💃 because my husband’s Mom and brother are visiting, so it will be awesome!!! I still probably wouldn’t wear that unless we went out to dinner or something though! I’m so happy I won’t miss it! The past 19 days have been really jarring!  Let’s put it like this, when the state of Florida says no drinking,- period…they mean that shit!