No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I honestly don’t understand if you are trying to say “you would be hot if you were normal” (heard that a million times, or even better “you might be hot if you were normal” and that’s in real life, to my face, sometimes even a version of that by guys trying to hit on me!)

or “I don’t typically like those things, but I like them on you/think you do them tastefully/ they don’t distract or detract from the things that I find attractive about you”.  Because those are two VERY different statements. 

One of my favorite things to hear (shout out @cycling1951) is “I never liked tattoos but yours actually look really good!” 

The way I took it was “I find you offensive to look at but I like your posts” you said nothing about finding me attractive at all, so I had no knowledge of that.

Thank you for being sympathetic to me getting criticized!!! It’s hard, I’ve gotten better, but it’s still very hurtful, especially the “why can’t  you be normal” stuff, especially if it were to come with “I like your personality” because the way I look is part of my personality. So I’m still confused by what you are trying to say. 

• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2022 at 8:05 PM, @Bonehead said:

In terms of normality tatoos seem to have gotten more mainstream these days. 

I agree, but that doesn’t mean everyone finds them attractive.

I might eventually do a video about the essay a user here (he’s gone now thank God) wrote me on how men don’t find me attractive, it was SO fucked up, and then this other guy saying that girls who wear makeup are unintelligent. The fun never stops 😑 

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I agree, but that doesn’t mean everyone finds them attractive.

I might eventually do a video - on my YouTube channel - Nocturnal Devotion -about the essay a user here (he’s gone now thank God) wrote me on how men don’t find me attractive, it was SO fucked up, and then this other guy saying that girls who wear makeup are unintelligent. The fun never stops 😑 

People just have nothing better to do with their time, and have no manners to boot. 

Don't like it? Doesn't affect you personally? Stfu and move on. Problem solved 

3 hours ago, hughman91 said:

People just have nothing better to do with their time, and have no manners to boot. 

This should be everyone's approach to others appearance, gender, sexuality or anything else that doesn't effect you personally. Don't like it, move on. No need to harsh other's self expression.

• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2022 at 8:31 PM, hughman91 said:

21 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

This should be everyone's approach to others appearance, gender, sexuality or anything else that doesn't effect you personally. Don't like it, move on. No need to harsh other's self expression.

🙌Words of Wisdom!!!🙌

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, My User Name said:

I know you said that you were a quarter Italian once. What is the rest of your ancestral makeup?

Irish, Polish and Russian.  I naturally have lighter hair and eyebrows, kind of like a mousey brown. I think the dark hair makes me look more exotic, on like 7 occasions ever people have asked me if I was Latino😻😻😻I take that as as high a compliment as when people say I look like Angelina Jolie!!! (That’s only been 6 or 7 times as well) but if I could re-genetically engineer myself I would choose to look South American where you look like a combination of Asian and Hispanic.  I don’t think I actually look that much like Angelina Jolie, I think I just remind people of her character in Gia.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Chubby girls are sexy 320 said:

I love girls who have the right amount of chubbiness. Not too big but not too small 😘

I just had lipo, so I really hope I don’t look chubby anymore! I still need to lose weight, but I really don’t want to be seen as fat anymore.

1A6F491C-BA18-4BB4-89BE-8AE4D0CE70C0.jpeg

079B3697-973A-4EC8-99D6-5D72F9B9AA6D.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
On 10/11/2022 at 7:06 AM, stru said:

May I ask whybyou don't want to be fat anymore? The padding looked good on you!

Explanation of Why I got the BBL
https://youtu.be/dHv3-JixbEY

PLEASE watch until the end!!! I know it’s long, I was trying to cut it down but it didn’t work

Edited by NogutNoglory