SSSniperWolf

John Smith

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

She definitely has a belly in some of her videos and her body in general looks bigger. Shes always posting food on her IG stories so shes always eating. Theres 2 videos she made a while back where she would show off her belly after eating and it gets massive. One of the videos shes wearing a striped dress and she sucks in her belly to show how it looks before and after she eats. 

2 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

She definitely has a belly in some of her videos and her body in general looks bigger. Shes always posting food on her IG stories so shes always eating. Theres 2 videos she made a while back where she would show off her belly after eating and it gets massive. One of the videos shes wearing a striped dress and she sucks in her belly to show how it looks before and after she eats. 

link pls!!!

2 hours ago, Someonenew said:

link pls!!!

Skip to the 2:20 mark to see the results if you listen closely around the 2:36 mark you can hear her stomach groan. Idk if it was her stomach groaning because shes still hungry or trying to handle all that food. Either way she can eat, i dont think she eats alot like she did before to show off her foodbaby like that but this one is my personal favorite.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Guest18284 said:

Wow, It really looks soft all over. I hope she explodes soon

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Looks like her lower belly area is getting slightly bigger. She does need to make another vlog where she eats alot and shows off her massive foodbaby. The one where shes in a white sundress really shows off her stomach capacity.

13 minutes ago, TheIronGut said:

Looks like her lower belly area is getting slightly bigger. She does need to make another vlog where she eats alot and shows off her massive foodbaby. The one where shes in a white sundress really shows off her stomach capacity.

She also looks chubby on her face.

3 hours ago, Guest18284 said:

She also looks chubby on her face.

She does but she flip flops when it comes to her weight a bit. I remember a while back when i first started watching her majority of her posts and vlogs were mostly her eating food. Her foodbaby vlog being one of them i do know she has another one where she was at the mall and her foodbaby looked bigger than the first one but i dont remember the video name. Its no secret in those videos she has no issue stuffing her face to the point where she looks pregnant. There were also some twitter posts a while back where she was complaining that she eats so much or she eats to the point where she cant move. Too bad we didnt see her foodbaby in those.

• 2 months later...
  • maybejames changed the title to SSSniperWolf
  • 9 months later...

Looks like shes been enjoying stuffing her belly with food again. She was at a festival and alot of people noticed her belly looked pretty big in her story. She did a follow up story saying "she loves to eat" which you can clearly see in the photo. I wonder if shes gonna show her foodbaby again like she used to do alot in her youtube videos. From what i can tell her stomach capacity has gone up. Her food baby looks alot bigger compared to other times shes stuffed her face and shown it off. I hope she starts showing it off more its pretty insans how much her stomach expands with how petitie she is.

Screenshot_20220418-144928_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220418-144943_Instagram.jpg