Any feedees/feeders love pregnancy?

Guest Hyperpregnant

Guest Hyperpregnant

As you can tell by my name, I’m really into weight gain in the context of pregnancy. Anyone else into this specific combination of kinks?

Guest Hyperpregnant
1 minute ago, Mizzle said:

Thank you! There’s nothing hotter than a giant pregnant bbw. I’d love to gain a huge amount of weight and get hugely pregnant myself :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it's definitely a kink I have. The idea of having a chubby wife, and then just watching her blow up, piling on 30 - 40+lbs while pregnant is extremely arousing. The thought of her boobs becoming fuller and tender, her belly swelling and swelling during the later stages, cooking double portions for her and encouraging her to give in to every pregnancy craving she has as her hormones run wild... God I can't wait for the day. 😍 It's a very primal kink, I think.

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2020 at 10:58 AM, ball_of_fire12 said:

My girl lost all her chub during pregnancy. Came out the other side skinny.

Typical a chubby chaser meets a girl who puts on 60 lbs. Then gets pregnant cause cant keep hands off the weight. Great! Baby weight. 

Then skinny.

That’s a bad break. My wife is 5’4” 230. Her sister is slightly shorter but has the same thickness genes. She is due in December and has already become pretty round. Nice fat face, belly a little bigger but most of all her legs have ballooned up. Meaty thighs now taper into thick calves. I’m hoping the same happens with my wife. We are going to start trying at the end of the summer! Secretly I’d love to see her get to 300lbs with a pregnancy. 70lbs is a lot to gain in 9 months but her snacking habits combined with her slowing down a lot make it feasible. Fingers crossed