What attract you the most about a fat woman?

Guest Sweet Jujube

Guest gingerbread
On 4/14/2020 at 12:11 AM, theviviennerose said:

I guess this would be my chance to expand your options with a little knowledge. Hehe

I'm 445 and quite mobile. I travel internationally, hike a bit, enjoy a nice date...but I won't be running any marathons any time soon. Lol I also can't really enjoy going dancing, but that's because I broke my knee while hiking in India. Not because of my weight. My hips are 82", so I can't sit in some chairs, there's that. 

Someone asked me this today and it’s had me thinking. First of all it’s all about the shapes, irrespective of your preference we are all fascinated with shape and when it comes to fat it creates interesting shapes the more you have.

I have to say Vivienne, the photo I first saw of you is you facing the camera lying down with you bum in the sticking up in the background. That contrast that you create is exactly what I’m talking about, very very sexy to me.

3 hours ago, gingerbread said:

Someone asked me this today and it’s had me thinking. First of all it’s all about the shapes, irrespective of your preference we are all fascinated with shape and when it comes to fat it creates interesting shapes the more you have.

I have to say Vivienne, the photo I first saw of you is you facing the camera lying down with you bum in the sticking up in the background. That contrast that you create is exactly what I’m talking about, very very sexy to me.

I shot that in Amsterdam! I wanted to show perspective! To demonstrate the contrast of my waist to hips. I'm SO glad you liked it!

On 4/12/2020 at 10:26 PM, Bbw_Jujube said:

I got curious, I found so much diversity between tastes but I want to know abou you Curvage man.

What is it that you find most sexy, most attractive about a fat girl?

xyn2bb7nh7l31.jpg?width=514&auto=webp&s=

Great question and there's been great answers so I'll throw mine into the ring. For me, attraction comes from who they are as a person, someone who I can have great conversations with, laugh with and just feel comfortable around is just as important as what they look like. As far as physical attraction goes, fat is just awesome, I guess that's why we're all here haha. I've always been a belly lover so seeing a nice, fat belly sends all my brain receptors firing. This gets intensified even more when a woman has gained, or is still gaining, intentionally like, holy shit that's the best thing ever. A bloated, full belly that's kept well fed? Perfection. That said, there's a lot more to it, that's just something that's always stuck with me. Fat women are beautiful, if that sums up my ramble in a neat way haha. 

How could I say it? Well, I like fat girl a lot. I do got my maximum range. An all round woman is simply perfect! But a fat ass, tight and wide hips 😍 
Personality wise she has to have a great sense of humor, be proud of her fat and have no shame to flaunt it. Damn the world and media opinion.

It’s a hard question to answer in general, because every woman is different. Also, different aspects of BBWdom appeal to me in different ways.

For instance, there is aesthetic appeal. A woman who dresses stylishly and is nicely made up, and who is overweight but not technically super-obese, with her fat pretty evenly distributed, moves me in a special way. I feel a sort of glow in seeing and being around such beauty.  I don’t react the same way to a woman who is comparably attractive but thin. In that case, I recognize the beauty, but it’s an abstract beauty. It doesn’t evoke the same warm, deep, happy, “all is right with the world” feeling that a well-rounded and stylin' BBW evokes.

Then there’s hourglass-shaped BBWs. Bubble butts, flaring hips. This all-too-rare body type electrifies me sexually. That’s not a warm feeling like the above, it’s more like getting electrocuted. I still remember the first time I became aware of this. I was in grade eight. I saw a chubby girl in my class standing in profile in the hall and realized that she had a protruding bubble butt. I tell you, I almost lost it right on the spot, LOL. And ever since, when I cross paths with a true hourglass BBW, it’s like a vision from sex heaven.

Then there’s the behavior. Above all, being a foodie. A BBW overeating is probably the most viscerally erotic sight there is to me. Anything to do with this arouses me on the spot. To a lesser degree, so do other behaviors relating to being fat and gaining weight.

Finally, there’s super-obesity. This is more hit and miss for me, but a really large woman (who is not disabled - that's a turn off to me - just very big) can have its own fascination and its own erotic charge. There’s more of an undercurrent of awe for me in this case – a little bit more of a goddess-worship thing. 

22 minutes ago, Joliat said:

It’s a hard question to answer in general, because every woman is different. Also, different aspects of BBWdom appeal to me in different ways.

For instance, there is aesthetic appeal. A woman who dresses stylishly and is nicely made up, and who is overweight but not technically super-obese, with her fat pretty evenly distributed, moves me in a special way. I feel a sort of glow in seeing and being around such beauty.  I don’t react the same way to a woman who is comparably attractive but thin. In that case, I recognize the beauty, but it’s an abstract beauty. It doesn’t evoke the same warm, deep, happy, “all is right with the world” feeling that a well-rounded and stylin' BBW evokes.

Then there’s hourglass-shaped BBWs. Bubble butts, flaring hips. This all-too-rare body type electrifies me sexually. That’s not a warm feeling like the above, it’s more like getting electrocuted. I still remember the first time I became aware of this. I was in grade eight. I saw a chubby girl in my class standing in profile in the hall and realized that she had a protruding bubble butt. I tell you, I almost lost it right on the spot, LOL. And ever since, when I cross paths with a true hourglass BBW, it’s like a vision from sex heaven.

Then there’s the behavior. Above all, being a foodie. A BBW overeating is probably the most viscerally erotic sight there is to me. Anything to do with this arouses me on the spot. To a lesser degree, so do other behaviors relating to being fat and gaining weight.

Finally, there’s super-obesity. This is more hit and miss for me, but a really large woman (who is not disabled - that's a turn off to me - just very big) can have its own fascination and its own erotic charge. There’s more of an undercurrent of awe for me in this case – a little bit more of a goddess-worship thing. 

Wonderful answer! 

Can you tell me more about what goddess worship means to you?

On 4/13/2020 at 6:43 AM, Tastic1 said:

This is a bit of a laundry list (sorry about that):

In all seriousness, and its hard to explain, I feel a sort of deep comfort when playing with or watching a fat belly. The way it jiggles in response to the slightest movement, it is erotic poetry in motion. Large boobs also play an equal role in my attraction, more than a handful is not a waste.

Personality has to have be the most important feature for long lasting attraction and love. You must have a understanding of their wants, needs and dreams. If you are simply in lust, then you will quickly get over your crush and move on regardless of the physical attraction.

Sure, motion really helps animate things.  Shifts in weight can be fun, as having to adjust to someone being heavier, better lift with my legs lol.  Personality helps for more than 1 go-around I admit, for longevity.  The pressure of weight and softness kinda feels like a gravitational pull in a way when reaching out for her.

Now you see me, now ya don't lol, just thankful for the ones that are kempt and stay clean.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, theviviennerose said:

Wonderful answer! 

Can you tell me more about what goddess worship means to you?

Ha ha, well, I didn't mean anything all that precise by that, LOL. There's a feeling - "whoa, she's huge!" - that follows on the sight of an attractive SSBBW, at least for me. And where to non-FAs that reaction seems to tip over into distaste, for me it tips over into the erotic appeal of excess, all that fleshiness, all that appetite. Like I said: there's an element of awe to it. Part of me wants to give myself over to a woman who has given herself over to super-obesity.

A lot depends on the distribution of the weight, and, I'll have to admit - although I'm not all that "age-ist" and often find middle-aged women quite desirable, with SSBBWs being younger (20s/early 30s) seems to help, for me personally. Again, for me, while waddling or being out of breath can be turn-ons, disability is not, which may be one reason why my attraction to super-obese women tends to be more variable than to the "merely" obese or overweight.

A lot posters in this thread have mentioned personality, confidence, etc., and I agree with all that too. But different personality types can be attractive in their own ways, too. A happy, upbeat person has an appeal, but so does someone who is thoughtful and quiet, fiery or moody. The ways of attraction are mysterious.

30 minutes ago, Joliat said:

Ha ha, well, I didn't mean anything all that precise by that, LOL. There's a feeling - "whoa, she's huge!" - that follows on the sight of an attractive SSBBW, at least for me. And where to non-FAs that reaction seems to tip over into distaste, for me it tips over into the erotic appeal of excess, all that fleshiness, all that appetite. Like I said: there's an element of awe to it. Part of me wants to give myself over to a woman who has given herself over to super-obesity.

A lot depends on the distribution of the weight, and, I'll have to admit - although I'm not all that "age-ist" and often find middle-aged women quite desirable, with SSBBWs being younger (20s/early 30s) seems to help, for me personally. Again, for me, while waddling or being out of breath can be turn-ons, disability is not, which may be one reason why my attraction to super-obese women tends to be more variable than to the "merely" obese or overweight.

A lot posters in this thread have mentioned personality, confidence, etc., and I agree with all that too. But different personality types can be attractive in their own ways, too. A happy, upbeat person has an appeal, but so does someone who is thoughtful and quiet, fiery or moody. The ways of attraction are mysterious.

They are indeed! 

Guest Porky Princess

Is Goddess Shar a body type? 😂🔥 just literally everything she is is just amazing!! 

I’m all about bellies and I know my partner is. But I really appreciate a big round bum and thighs! 😍 if a reallllly thick girl can have the stereotypically “sexy curves” then have a round belly - damn 😍🔥

So talking just physical attributes, bottom heavy hourglass is my favorite. I used to think 200 was my limit for size but as the years have come and gone, my preference in size has increased greatly. I'm now at the 400+ level. But I LOVE the concept of a woman constantly growing and and out growing clothes and spaces and furniture and breaking things because nothing can contain her body. Stuck in doorways and and breaking chairs is my weakness without question. Huge hips and ass, thighs to match, a big belly but smaller in comparison to her lower half and boobs that would take several hands to hold are where it's at. 

I love those stories where the girl starts to grow past humanely possible size too and gets taller alongside the weight gain. Outgrowing rooms, cars, even exploding out of houses with her growing bodaciously massive body. If anyone has ever read suffragium-uno's stories about lauren and rachel on DeviantArt, you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Either way the big the better, and the path to getting even bigger is amazing to me

To be completely open and honest? 

The belly. Seeing it jiggle with each step to having it contained in pants or too big for pants. 

The confidence and personality of said woman. Having a rocking big beautiful jiggly body is fine and all but looks ain't everything. 

Not being afraid to eat or gaining weight. I like to eat and it feels so good to be with someone who share the same love for food. A desire to be fed and get big is also a plus in my book. 

The love of being fat. A fat woman who's one with her fat body and just adores every pound on her and as she gains is so unbelievably sexy. 

I like my women how I want my pizza, fries, popcorn and soda. Large to extra large. I'm a man who has a lot of love to give and wants a woman who's a whole lot of it and love. Takes a real man or woman to have the courage to admit and want a fat significant other. 

• Curvage Model
On 4/13/2020 at 4:11 PM, theviviennerose said:

I guess this would be my chance to expand your options with a little knowledge. Hehe

I'm 445 and quite mobile. I travel internationally, hike a bit, enjoy a nice date...but I won't be running any marathons any time soon. Lol I also can't really enjoy going dancing, but that's because I broke my knee while hiking in India. Not because of my weight. My hips are 82", so I can't sit in some chairs, there's that. 

I love this! You are very inspiring! I can only dream of being anywhere close to 445 with 82" & hips travelling internationally. #goals

Guest ssbbwlove

Visually, a big belly is certainly a highlight for me, but I like it when a girl looks fat everywhere (big ass, big thighs, big arms, etc.), but also certain shapes are better than others and immobility doesn’t do it for me (though I will confess, upper 400s to high 500s maybe dipping into 600s is what I consider my ideal weight range which is where mobility is sometimes a little more limited). I feel like what I find attractive shape-wise is somewhat arbitrary, but I feel like I tend to lean pear shape, but as I said before, the belly is the highlight. At the end of the day, if I can say “dang, that’s one big woman,” I’m probably attracted to her. 

But I’ll also add that the soft, squishy feel of fat is just absolutely amazing, too. 

Physically? Flab. No muscles. A big belly, big thighs, big ass (I'm not particular about boob size, although I do like when a woman's breasts merge with her back rolls!) but all just gelatinous, no tone, no support, just beautiful rolls and folds that hang off her. When I think about the ultimate woman to have sex with, I like to picture my strong, fit body on top of her wide, flabby, soft one.

I would also love to marry a chubby woman and watch her expand over time, holding her pudgy hand through life and just grow extra-extra large, double chin, heavy and huge, and...that's my princess! In a mu-mu, hopefully. I would spoil the dickens out of her, too...

You want a woman who you have to smush all the way into the corner in the bed to make room for her because she is so big. 

You want someone who, when you get in bed with her in the dark, you don't know if she's facing you or away from you because both her belly and her ass are fucking huge. (True story!) 

You want someone who, when you reach over in the dark in the middle of the night, you gently put your hand on what you think is her breast, but then you realize there's no nipple, and that's because you are touching her arm, which is fat and flabby and huge and hangs over her elbow. (Also true!) 

You want to go with her to the beach and hold her hand down by the shore and let the world see this fit, strong man with this enormous woman with the rolls and folds and cellulite and fat hanging off the backs of her knees. 

You don't stuff her or insist she eat truckloads of food, but if she wants to, you'll provide. :)

Guest gorJESS

Thank you for this thread and for the info. I've been asking around myself and most people couldn't quite explain it. It's useful knowledge for someone who is currently gaining. 👍

I think what I like is how "outward" and exposed a girl is when she gains. She gets super soft and delicate and all of her sensitive areas (boobs, belly, legs, butt) are usually even more exposed and easier to grab once a girl gets bigger. Then there's the bonus that there's then more to play with and that fat bodies feel nicer than bony ones. Bigger girls also can't hide how sexy they are and so everyone notices how much more of everything there is on a woman.

Guest FeederDave
On 4/12/2020 at 8:32 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

I like the thicc girls because the sexy parts are more bigger mueheheheh 🍑😏

RT

Guest FeederDave

IQ bell curve 

low end: I like thicc girls because the sexy parts are more bigger 

high end: fat is a testament to her personality 

middlebrow: Fat is unhealthy and gross, eat a salad

4 minutes ago, FeederDave said:

IQ bell curve 

low end: I like thicc girls because the sexy parts are more bigger 

high end: fat is a testament to her personality 

middlebrow: Fat is unhealthy and gross, eat a salad

To be fair, IQ is nice, but has little to do with base, carnal desire (no flex)