Just a Game - Which Size Are You?

John Smith

Guest BrewGuy

I’ve seen non-FAs (I suppose here we’ll call them normies or civilians 🤣)  kicking around those booty memes for awhile. (PS, all hail the wide load.)

But yeah, these can seem a bit much. 

6 hours ago, PizzaGuide said:

I’ve seen non-FAs (I suppose here we’ll call them normies or civilians 🤣)  kicking around those booty memes for awhile. (PS, all hail the wide load.)

But yeah, these can seem a bit much. 

To be fair, the biggest naturally-built backside I've ever seen in medias was from an American woman, Mayra Rosales - also formerly dubbed "the Half-Ton Killer" - at her peak weight (800 ~ 1,034 pounds) : I still remember how far her rear used to distinctly outthrust from her overall body shape a good cubit in most all directions, even in sitting position or laid down on her back.

809281842_unnamed(9).thumb.jpg.7fd9873e7b5fde9cf0963b7f3a91d3c3.jpg

mayra-3.thumb.jpg.d33c70c3bcfa097505be7db9cbefbbc7.jpg

tlc-killer2.thumb.jpg.77c309a34c41666ce51ec68ba35785f8.jpg

Mayra-Rosales-child-murder.thumb.jpg.3c00577755a12e85a72ed411d2635ef2.jpg

4447CE5900000578-0-image-a-30_1505409669957.thumb.jpg.ea1a76fd46af449562670e42aafc896d.jpg

She was most definitively tapping into the Rank-S/Lvl-2 tier or "Ultra" range at the time she used to be the heaviest woman ever recorded. Not anymore.

26277D1F00000578-2972517-image-m-44_1425065317826.thumb.jpg.d4646ca69600abb6561576d3c2c1a54c.jpg

Afterward, everything higher than the "Ultra" range is pure fiction.

In my everyday life, the widest-bottomed woman I've ever seen at Montreal had a Rank-S/Lvl-1 or "Mammooth" tier bum with a mixed "wide load / wave" shaped lower half body.

I was going to college early this morning, 21 or 22 years old at that time-- I think I'd already written this account of mine in that thread the mods did make after some trolls pushed me out of the Obesevations thread.

Small on her feet, massively bulky and round from much everywhere except from her both hips and rear who thrusted out a good 70-inch wide in my approximation. Probably close from 400 pounds. She freshly came out of the kindergarten nearby the bus stop where she posed her child and was exhausted, thanks to a combination of an young mother life, her own sheer weight and the fact she was bumping into everybody in that overcrowded bus: the only passenger seat that was free was the middle one on a three-seat bench nearby the second exit mechanic door. I was sitting on the left, while a white fellow college mate was posed on the right. Keep this in mind: the widest area of her body was 70-inch wide and her rear was broad enough to carry one full-grown average person. In the most ideal situations, she might need the entire bench, as a nearby sitting passenger might found oneself immediatly squeezed out against the side cushion.

But ignoring the other guy, she immediatly stared me down in such a condescending, loathsome, disrespectful way I get pissed off: so instead showing off some display of gallantry by letting her both my seat and the nearby empty one (as I was initially tempted to do, out of compassion) , I glanced back at her racist a*** by ignoring her in return. 

Still barely visible from the far-right corner of my sight, I could note her frustration over my non-verbal answer. Flushing with spite and revulsion, in a quick instant she stepped up-- or rather wiggled upward with a hefty step, made a 180° and -refraining my shocked surprize- lurched a portion of her massive load against the empty seat and the rest against me.

The next second later, she was posed on that seat... and much all over me. Her Gargantuan, Rubenesque load was so cartoonishly large the widest left side of what appeared to be the junction where her hips and buttocks fused altogether into one single block of bulking fat, was enough to engulf a three-quarter of my lap alone.

I had my lower body part literally immersed into her invasive blubber for a straight ten-minutes long tour prior arriving to our common destination. My entire self, from the seat to the shoulders, plastered like a vulgar puppet against the side cushion on my left. A portion of her haunches, as heavy as an obese cat if not more, probing too intimally close against my manhood then my mind, festered by mixed sentiments of indignation and near-stupor, building up in fast motion layers-after-layers of mental firewalls just to not let my unexpected arousal gets the upper hand and sent me straight to jail. 

That was crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bigpat said:

Pretty awesome story John !, despite being racist trash that must been a great experiance 

That was a very confused experience, physically speaking. I am probably one of the fewer living persons of color who took a lap from this kind of obnoxious woman, and quite literally.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 9:53 AM, John Smith said:

When people keep saying "iT's jUsT a mAtTeR oF gEnEtIc" yet Taylor Swift laboriously made her own way from Rank-A/Lvl Zero to Rank-A/High Lvl 3.

IMG_20200520_232904.jpg

Or she had an eating disorder and recovered. Not sure her genetics had much to do with that. 

4 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

Or she had an eating disorder and recovered. Not sure her genetics had much to do with that. 

My statement was totally dismissive about the urban myth that asserts than only women with hereditary inclinations toward a bottom-heavy body develops bottom-heavy features.