"Ohjeez!" (gaining friend curious about modeling)

On 4/6/2020 at 3:42 PM, Kestrel said:

She's more than qualified, she looks fantastic!

I don't know what kind of modeling she's considering, but I'd love to hear more of her story to go along with the pics.

oh you know, just being fabulous kind of modeling

im hoping to convince her that im not the only one that thinks shes a family-sized bag of all-dressed potato chips

hellobelly.jpg

38 minutes ago, Afterforever said:

Is she on **? Curious because there's an account there now with the same pictures.

*all* the same pictures? 😏

it might just be a coincidence, but if it's not... don't make it *too* easy for the rest of the boys n' gals

that being said if you find anything i haven't shared here yet...

oj.jpg

She has a nice belly/body but I myself can't say unless we see her face.  I know some folks can appreciate viewing a faceless torso, but my guess is that the "extra dough" will be minimal unless she is willing to meet us on a personal level by showing her face.

2 hours ago, rickgm said:

She has a nice belly/body but I myself can't say unless we see her face.  I know some folks can appreciate viewing a faceless torso, but my guess is that the "extra dough" will be minimal unless she is willing to meet us on a personal level by showing her face.

we can just stop posting pictures if you'd rather just see faces over pudge 🤷‍♂️

Guest Tundrakyle

No no, I think we can all agree pudge is better! If for some reason in the future she decides she wants to show her face, great! If not I'm more then happy seeing this goddess get plump :)

2 minutes ago, Tundrakyle said:

No no, I think we can all agree pudge is better! If for some reason in the future she decides she wants to show her face, great! If not I'm more then happy seeing this goddess get plump :)

bruh, that's what she wanted to hear 🤝

for the record though, she's the cutest thing since sliced bread

demstripes.jpg