• Curvage Model

What a wild time we’re all in! I’m really glad to have found this community - better late than never!

My name is Alexa 👋 and I’m a babely butterball!

Some things about me: 

• I want to start making really elaborate and beautiful cakes! Like with fancy frosting!
  • I really appreciate art of all kinds - vintage BDSM pulp, botanical drawings, performance art and everything in between
  • I believe breakfast is the best meal time and I love visiting diners and greasy spoons and ranking them on a very complex scale
  • I have quite a few tattoos and I want more! 
  • I love my cat! 

I’ve always been chubby, but I used to be a lot smaller. In fact, I used to play on multiple sports teams - soccer, basketball, volleyball, cheerleading - I served my HS team into state finals and was on the starting lineup for soccer! I went on to play rugby in college (still love this sport) and was a member of the hiking club. However, as time has passed I’ve just gained and gained! I love to eat and, frankly, I hate working out - I don’t know why I did it for so long. For the past several years I’ve put on maybe 30-40lbs a year and now I’m officially very much a fatty!! I haven't had many people who supported me and admired me so I’m really excited to finally have access to a whole community of people who love fat bodies!! I can’t wait to gain more while you watch😄

Here are some photos from a photoshoot I did in fall 2019! I’m applying to be a Curvage model and looking forward to sharing more with all of you very soon! And please get in touch, I don’t bite...well, unless you’re a tasty Italian sandwich with extra meat and garlic mayo 😍🤤

IMG-0468.JPG

IMG-0469.JPG

Edited by Alexa, Butterball Babe

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Not my intention to play the devil's laywer, but maybe he was too speechless. 😂

A girl can hope!! I'd hate it if the first comment on my forum was someone being disappointed lol

I think those pictures are pretty great! Not to mention the lingerie or the body in them!!

Guest BrewGuy
1 hour ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

I can’t wait to gain more while you watch😄

To be fair, when I read this quoted part, “ok” was the only phrase I could remember for a good 15 minutes. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like we could encourage you to something that beats this 30-40 lb/year rate 🧐? This just reads like some sexy ass foreshadowing...jusss’ sayin’. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, PizzaGuide said:

To be fair, when I read this quoted part, “ok” was the only phrase I could remember for a good 15 minutes. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like we could encourage you to something that beats this 30-40 lb/year rate 🧐? This just reads like some sexy ass foreshadowing...jusss’ sayin’. 

Ooooh I got a little turned on just at the teasing!! I definitely think this could be a thing😜💕

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Setting a high standard already. 😉 

have you always been into feederism then? 

I have been but I didn't know there was a name for it! Now it all makes sense why I would get so excited when dates would take me out to dinner or cook for me. Once I got hand fed at a cookout and I thought I'd melt into a puddle in front of everyone! 💦

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Have you thought about collaborating with @FattyFreya ?

Freya actually introduced me to the community! She knew it was the place for me and I'll be forever grateful! We live pretty far away but collabing with her is literally MY DREAM!! Can you imagine our cute bellies smooshed up beside each other??!🤤😍

Flirty Reaction GIF by moodman

Guest BrewGuy
2 hours ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Ooooh I got a little turned on just at the teasing!! I definitely think this could be a thing😜💕

Happy to oblige, then. Bye-bye, 30-40 per year...onward to new, exciting highs 😈 

Guest darksidetime

Being a tasty, Italian sandwich with extra meat and garlic mayo doesn’t sound all bad right now ;) . But honestly your pictures are incredible, you have such a beautiful body. Your belly is so big and doughy, it’s so obvious that you’ve completely given into indulging yourself and it couldn’t be any hotter. Keep up the good work