Blurry/Grainy photos when uploading

Alexa, Butterball Babe

• Curvage Model

Hi, I'm the new kid on the block so I'm sorry if this thread already exists somewhere else. I swear I tried to search for it in the Help Desk forum before I posted!

I'm having a hard time uploading pictures - when I uploaded my profile photo it seems it gets compressed and ends up being really blurry? I'm not sure why, because I tried everything from regular selfies to pro quality photos from a photo shoot and had the same experience with all of them. Should I be linking with a url instead? Do I need to find a way to compress file sizes?

I'll say thank you now (because I mean it lol), but the real thank you will come when I can upload these cute, belly pics!😄

Hi,

It's just going to compress no matter what you try unfortunately. 

If you want to avoid the artifacts and have it look quality.  Scale it down on your side before uploading.

Make it a square of about 112PX by 112PX and when it looks high quality at that size, then try uploading it.  you will get the best results

Thank you :)