some supplementary info on da' babyph4t

babyph4t

• Curvage Model

Soooo I thought I'd give a little background info on myself as I'd love to connect with ppl on here about all sorts

Ehhh Hi šŸ‘‹I'm Lil.Cholita aka Babyph4t

I'm a member of the Aymara tribe from Bolivia and some of Northern Argentina - half caste and proudĀ šŸ’any other native ppls on here? Would be cool to chat xĀ 

I'm a model from London, UK where I've worked with companies like DICE.fm and the BBC. I'm British af I love pints and footie and sarcasm and everything else British (apart from Brexiters)Ā 

Most of my work is within music technology and djing at the mo. I'm part of a collective called PAOSAR that run music and poetry nights in South London that celebrate the afro-indigenous rootsĀ of the latinx culture. I love mixing dancehall and cumbia and reggaeton and salsa choke and pretty much any music that I like - no genre discriminationĀ over hereĀ 

If you'd like to chat music/politics/or obviously fetish stuff haha feel free to hmu i'm listening xĀ 

Ā 

Guest BrewGuy

Music, politics, and fetish stuff? Oh hell yeah. And your repertoire sounds cool as fuck.Ā I have no native background myself, but wouldnā€™t mind learning more (I kiiiinda feel morally obligated as a Yankee).Ā 

Also - yes to footie. Thoughts on rugby..?

Guest BrewGuy

Yeah, Iā€™ve got a few fun facial scars from it. Great sport nonetheless, plus the social beer drinking afterward helps recovery...at least until Sunday morning šŸ˜.Ā 
Ā 

Otherwise Iā€™m a man of peace, I swearĀ āœŒļøĀ 

• Curvage Model
On 4/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, PizzaGuide said:

Yeah, Iā€™ve got a few fun facial scars from it. Great sport nonetheless, plus the social beer drinking afterward helps recovery...at least until Sunday morning šŸ˜.Ā 
Ā 

Otherwise Iā€™m a man of peace, I swearĀ āœŒļøĀ 

When this lockdown is over be careful out there!šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, nice to meet you. Sorry for bothering you with my questions, but something bothers me... do you have a weight gain goal? Or is this experience only momentary?... And IĀ would also like to know the reason for this decision. Those are my doubts. I'm sorry for so many questions,Ā I don't wantĀ to sound like an intruder.

• Curvage Model

I donā€™t have a scale atm I am guesstimating my weight around 180lbs and tbh Iā€™m really curious to see what 200lbs looks like on me. As for concrete goals? No. But I donā€™t think a lot of people do right now about anything šŸ¤£ itā€™s possible that I will work out more later in the year if I have to travel abroad and see my family because they are actually pretty savage and I donā€™t wanna get roasted lmao like I think yā€™all think I enjoy it but I donā€™t lol I much prefer guys commenting on how sexy I am lookingĀ 

Guest Chuunda

Well I hope you get more comments than you can handle about how you look with the weight. What got you involved in Curvage if you don't mind me asking?

2 hours ago, babyph4t said:

I donā€™t have a scale atm I am guesstimating my weight around 180lbs and tbh Iā€™m really curious to see what 200lbs looks like on me. As for concrete goals? No. But I donā€™t think a lot of people do right now about anything šŸ¤£ itā€™s possible that I will work out more later in the year if I have to travel abroad and see my family because they are actually pretty savage and I donā€™t wanna get roasted lmao like I think yā€™all think I enjoy it but I donā€™t lol I much prefer guys commenting on how sexy I am lookingĀ 

Thank you for your honesty, think most women would agree. But in my eyes you have the face of a beauty queen and the little extra weight makes you even more sexier. perfectionĀ šŸ”„

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Chuunda said:

Well I hope you get more comments than you can handle about how you look with the weight. What got you involved in Curvage if you don't mind me asking?

Ā Someone recommended it to me about a year ago and after checking it out I thought it was a cool place to try outĀ 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, nomanisanisland1 said:

Thank you for your honesty, think most women would agree. But in my eyes you have the face of a beauty queen and the little extra weight makes you even more sexier. perfectionĀ šŸ”„

Haha thank you so muchĀ šŸ’žI hope you still think so when I hit 200 lbsĀ 

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Uploading a load of clips tonight! Some fat roleplaying and a big stuffing! I'd like to ask, what sort of content would you like to see me produce? An emphasis on showing chubby body reveals?Ā weigh-ins? roleplays? or flat out stuffing my belly on camera? Let me know what you like, I love coming up with new gaining content for you guysĀ Ā xo