My wife and her sexy body

• Curvage Model

Hi there everyone. Been lurking around for a long time but it's finally time for me to give back. I've been with my wife for just over a year now and introduced her to weight gain as a fetish and all the other fun parts of the curvage life. We've been thinking of doing something new and this is that something. Here are some pictures of her over the past year. Hope you enjoy!

p.s. we have a video as well but it's still being processed ;)

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hey it's me, the wife. I'm really enjoying quarantine and all the free time. Really been craving all the food I cant have because everywhere is closed :(. Could really do with a chow mein right now. Hope you enjoy the pictures and link below ;) 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OSsXE01liwzModABT9Z5bRyXJyJNFDVD

IMG_3764.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

• Curvage Model

Hi guys thought I'd share some more with you. I've  had these jeans for years and really don't know how I fit into them, but with a bit of persistence I can get them on. Link below is me getting into the jeans ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18jalxZfd8z4EUjluiwwQQaAFWFDGFETn

IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3780.JPG

IMG_3778.JPG

• Curvage Model

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all, lucky hubby here ;) and I can't disagree with you there @ascalondroks ! We've got part 1 of a new set of photos that we took and are excited to share with you all. And don't worry @itenelist , we'll get on with your request ASAP :).

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3794.JPG