Intro- my squishy girlfriend of 3+ years loves food, stuffing

Guest Petey
12 hours ago, Ms MacNCheese said:

I saw that! Straight up SPAMMING everyone! 

I've seen shit like that a couple times. Someone gets a weird idea of something they want to see and then they ask everyone to do it. Most of the time no one does it

Guest BrewGuy
5 hours ago, cdmacdm said:
5 hours ago, maf said:

For the record, ‘embracing getting fat’ does not stroke with your body positivity comment. Body positivity is about being okay and happy with who you are at that moment. It is also about skinny people. So wanting people to get fatter is not body positivity.... just so you know ;)

I don't see any reason that body positivity cannot also be about accepting that you yourself are going to be bigger, that you are now or that you will be. It's about being secure with yourself and comfortable in your own skin, whether you stay the same shape or not.

Absolutely respect the points raised here - amid all the MacNCheese-y good news (not to mention Moreno VL’s unwavering message discipline), I do not mean to erase the skinnier ladies, skinnier guys, those already bigger, and everybody in between. 

MsMacncheese - lovely to see your visage on this site. Here’s to seeing more of you soon 🤘 

Guest Ms MacNCheese
30 minutes ago, PizzaGuide said:

Absolutely respect the points raised here - amid all the MacNCheese-y good news (not to mention Moreno VL’s unwavering message discipline), I do not mean to erase the skinnier ladies, skinnier guys, those already bigger, and everybody in between. 

MsMacncheese - lovely to see your visage on this site. Here’s to seeing more of you soon 🤘 

Thanks so much! Can't wait to get started. 

Guest Ms MacNCheese
26 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Omg, just saw your face and this thread become top rank. What a cutie you are!

AWWW shucks! You sure can make a girl blush. Thanks so much! ❤️ 

Blushing Girl GIFs | Tenor

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Before I go to bed I'll leave this one here for you too!  A little something else we put together, everyone seems to like these comparisons!

bnrpsb.jpg

Guest BrewGuy
1 minute ago, Ms MacNCheese said:

Before I go to bed I'll leave this one here for you too!  A little something else we put together, everyone seems to like these comparisons!

This is great! You’ve got an amazing figure at every size...obviously excited to see what the future holds 🙌

10 minutes ago, Ms MacNCheese said:

bnrpsb.jpg

I love how your boobs just exploded in size! Great have you here officially! I'm excited to see your content and watch you grow! 😁 do you have a goal weight or size by chance?

Guest Ms MacNCheese
7 hours ago, boboman678 said:

I love how your boobs just exploded in size! Great have you here officially! I'm excited to see your content and watch you grow! 😁 do you have a goal weight or size by chance?

Thanks so much, I'm truly happy to be here! No goals at this time, just to have some fun! 

Guest Ms MacNCheese
5 hours ago, ikke said:

Is it legal to be so beautiful? 😁

Haha! If it isn't, I'm serving a life sentence! 

21 minutes ago, boboman678 said:

Are you actively gaining then?

She very well may be, but we'll see how things go.  Let's just say there isn't a goal, it's not a challenge.  We want her to enjoy this and do what feels right.  She's never not going to be eating delicious food if it's available, though.  And it is.  And there's plenty of time. 

Guest BrewGuy
3 minutes ago, cdmacdm said:

She very well may be, but we'll see how things go.  Let's just say there isn't a goal, it's not a challenge.  We want her to enjoy this and do what feels right.  She's never not going to be eating delicious food if it's available, though.  And it is.  And there's plenty of time. 

On an episode of 30 Rock, they had a word for this: Unwindulax 😎 

Guest BrewGuy
1 minute ago, cdmacdm said:

Haha! If it isn't, I'm serving a life sentence! 

With all the other stuff that they allow in Vegas, this should be 110% above board 

Guest BrewGuy
21 minutes ago, cdmacdm said:

I just looked up the episode and vaguely recall it, I did remember Cheadle. 

“Those were your heroes, Don Cheadle and jazz!”

Guest Ms MacNCheese
14 hours ago, JokerLover94 said:

Any chance we can get the face reveal on these pics as well 🙏🏻 So pretty 

Duplicated this order, its out for delivery! Pics to come :)  Plus, Amazon came today with more snacks!

image.thumb.png.113d9a09f80a289ebcef57f7e9cf04ee.png