DirtyHarriet

Guest DirtyHarriet

Guest DirtyHarriet

Thanks everyone for comments and private messages so far! Going to sleep now and once I wake up I’ll write all the questions down and do my best to reply in my video. Very excited 😘

I'd suggest the obvious, like doing an initial weigh in, measurements and some poses. Mainly because there's plenty of stats fans out there and the opportunity to look back at the same poses over time is awesome, @goodgirlgrow has done this and it's great! 

Already mentioned by others I think, but things like talking a bit about you in general, as well as how you got into this community and what led to becoming a model here too. Plus talking about any current goals you have, such as weight ( and any timeframes you may have in mind for getting there), body shape. That and the things you maybe are/aren't looking to about gaining. Are there any other kinks and the like you're involved with?

Probably for a separate video, but you could try on some favourite outfits/clothes that you have too, which you could then revisit over time! Considering you're starting out thin I'd take advantage of all the opportunities to make comparisons that you can come back to and revisit as you gain!

That's my 2p! 😅

Guest DirtyHarriet
6 minutes ago, Tom420 said:

Jheeeeez @DirtyHarriet and @Candii_Kayndoing a vid together would be amazing 2 of the prettiest girls in curvage stuffing would be amazing haha and Harriet to tag people do an @ then type the user you want to tag if your still not too sure 🤷‍♂️

Ah you’re an absolute darling thank you I’m such a dinosaur 😂 not sure how it would work but I’d give anything a go at least once 😘

13 minutes ago, DirtyHarriet said:

Ah you’re an absolute darling thank you I’m such a dinosaur 😂 not sure how it would work but I’d give anything a go at least once 😘

No worries glad I could help and your a proper peng dinosaur then 😂 and I get you looking forward to your content in the future love the nose ring and all that as well haha 

Guest DirtyHarriet
6 minutes ago, Tom420 said:

No worries glad I could help and your a proper peng dinosaur then 😂 and I get you looking forward to your content in the future love the nose ring and all that as well haha 

Proper peng dinosaur.. feel like that should be my new nickname 😂 can’t wait to see what all of this brings! X

15 minutes ago, DirtyHarriet said:

Proper peng dinosaur.. feel like that should be my new nickname 😂 can’t wait to see what all of this brings! X

Yeah you are and tbf that isn’t too bad of a nickname lol 😂 and yeah me too so glad you decided to gain saw you in your friends videos @ChubbyCupcake x

Guest DirtyHarriet
Just now, Tom420 said:

Yeah you are and tbf that isn’t too bad of a nickname lol 😂 and yeah me too so glad you decided to gain saw you in your friends videos @ChubbyCupcake x

Oh she’s such a beautiful soul I am so grateful she asked me to film with her! I hope you enjoyed them 😘

6 minutes ago, DirtyHarriet said:

Oh she’s such a beautiful soul I am so grateful she asked me to film with her! I hope you enjoyed them 😘

Yeah I loved the recent one where you was funnel feeding her so hot 🥵 hope you’ll do some funnel feeding in a future vid haha 😉

Guest DirtyHarriet
25 minutes ago, Tom420 said:

Yeah I loved the recent one where you was funnel feeding her so hot 🥵 hope you’ll do some funnel feeding in a future vid haha 😉

Might take me a while to get comfortable with something like that but I’m up for giving anything a go at least once x 

5 minutes ago, DirtyHarriet said:

Might take me a while to get comfortable with something like that but I’m up for giving anything a go at least once x 

Yeah that’s calm no rush you can take things at your own pace but nice to hear you have an open mind makes me more excited with what the future holds haha x

Guest DirtyHarriet
46 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I saw all your Videos with Chubby Cupcake. You are a incredible beautiful Woman with a very sweet Smile. 

I wish you a very good time on curvage. 

Thank you I hope you watch and enjoy 😘