DirtyHarriet

Guest DirtyHarriet

48 minutes ago, DirtyHarriet said:

Chilling in my dressing gown kind of evening 🥰

541BA2A9-C1EA-44C7-9CAD-88CF9FCB13DB.png

Damn... Now that's how you do chill evenings!

I can't wait till you start getting your content up and running here, I so want to know how you've ended up on this journey 😊

I'd suggest the obvious, like doing an initial weigh in, measurements and some poses. Mainly because there's plenty of stats fans out there and the opportunity to look back at the same poses over time is awesome, @goodgirlgrow has done this and it's great! 

Already mentioned by others I think, but things like talking a bit about you in general, as well as how you got into this community and what led to becoming a model here too. Plus talking about any current goals you have, such as weight ( and any timeframes you may have in mind for getting there), body shape. That and the things you maybe are/aren't looking to about gaining. Are there any other kinks and the like you're involved with?

Probably for a separate video, but you could try on some favourite outfits/clothes that you have too, which you could then revisit over time! Considering you're starting out thin I'd take advantage of all the opportunities to make comparisons that you can come back to and revisit as you gain!

That's my 2p! 😅