DirtyHarriet

Guest DirtyHarriet

Guest Stratosphere5.0

I think people just have more free time, they got a little chubby and realized how good it felt. Looked up on google or something if it was normal and then found this site!

Guest DirtyHarriet
17 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

Cake for breakfast!?! 😲

You're not going to keep that slender waistline eating like that.  🍰

That’s the idea 😘

Guest Aspiringbhm

You look gorgeous, and looking forward to seeing you put the “gorge” in gorgeous after you’ve finished baking your cakes. 

Guest DirtyHarriet
11 hours ago, quantativeeasing said:

Thanks so much for coming here! What convinced you to start gaining? What excites you about it? What's your relationship with ChubbyCupcake gonna be like going forward?

I will explain it all to you in detail once I’ve been accepted as a model. Hopefully it won’t be long now but I’ve already prepared the content for my first video! Hope you’re all excited to see 😘 me and CC are close friends and will 100% do more videos for you once we’re out of lock down of course! X

Guest DirtyHarriet
9 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

If you're serious about gaining - start documenting some befores! Lots of photos and videos of you at your 'thinnest' so that you can recreate them after gaining a significant amount of weight!

Thank you that’s is a good idea! 😘

Guest DirtyHarriet
5 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

Wait you're also a L'Oreal model? Crazy 📸

Haha does this mean you like it? 😂😘