Deleted Account Name

Arimnestos

Guest incredibad

Lmao it’s all good.  To be totally honest: I don’t remember how I found these to begin with, but I did save a few links to a clipboard because inside each link are more links to more stories - so it’s been a nice little niche library to revisit.

Try this one for the sequel:  https://web.archive.org/web/20190611065656/https://www.deviantart.com/fakedude10/art/Sansa-s-Struggles-751707681

It’s too bad the writer’s gone, I enjoyed a lot of their stuff.  The AOC story remains a guilty pleasure of mine.

Wow, this is good.

Reposting it here just in case

Sansa's Plan

“Gods Sansa, you’re so stupid!” Sansa heard the words and instinctively ducked knowing that there was very likely a blow to follow. She hunched over, not knowing where the hit was going to come from, just knowing that it was coming. “Could you be any more stupid, out of the way!” instead of being smacked, she felt herself get lifted bodily and thrown into the wall of the hallway she had been walking down. Her shoulder hit the wall directly and she knew that there would be another series of bruises that would show up. “S-sorry my, my prince.” Sansa did her utmost to sound apologetic and remorseful for whatever she had done. She looked back and saw Joffrey looming over her. He continued to berate her, with a couple jabs of his boot for good measure. Why does he do this? If I’m so awful why does he want anything to do with me? Sansa asked herself mentally. She had no idea why a person would want to be with her if she was so abysmally stupid.
But then, as Joff made a clumsy attempt at her, she saw the answer shining in his eyes. It was desire. Even though her presence sent him into a rage and even though she was little more than a simpleton to him, he still desired her body. The beating went on for another minute or two, it was one of his shorter episodes. Sansa whimpered quietly on the floor, trying desperately not to cry but tears spilling out all the same. I have to get him to stop finding me attractive. Sansa thought as she once again started her way down the hall towards the dining room. This evening they were all dining with the Stokeworths. Since Sansa had needed time to recover the rest of the dining party had already started. Sana took her seat and began to pick futilely at her portion. She was still trying to answer her questions from earlier when she noticed Joffrey.
He and the Kingsguard member with him were staring disgustedly down the table at Lollys Stokeworth. The pitiful, fat, simple girl that was the youngest member of the Stokeworth household. She was practically scooping food into her mouth, uncaring of the world around her. Joff looked like he was ready to vomit. Sansa could hear the snide comments and mean whispers, she knew what her plan was. She began to take more of an interest in her food. Not gulping it down and not hurrying for more. She had to make it look natural, look like her depression and circumstances is what drove her, drove her to get fat. She shuddered inwardly at the thought and promised herself it was worth it to get rid of Joffrey’s attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sansa stood in her room staring at her potbelly. She had been working on secretly stuffing herself silly for the past two weeks. She was starting to feel the fat forming, her arms are a little chubbier, belly a little more pronounced, and her thighs are thickening. Gods, what am I doing to myself. This isn’t going to work. The plan was silly, at least that’s what her mind kept telling her, and she had a hard time arguing with that. She expected that the moment her blossoming weight became noticeable she would be forced, with beatings and other abuse, to work it all off again. All I’m going to do is invite more trouble. Sansa went over to her bed and sat down wearing only her smallclothes, her belly now rested gently in her lap. She warily caressed her stomach and then gradually moved  up to her slightly bigger breasts. At least these will grow as I get fatter. Maybe if they get big enough someone will still find me attractive when I’m huge. The men say that Jonquil had large breasts, but I suppose all men would say that.
Sansa had always imagined the various ladies in the stories she had dearly loved as being like her, slim and tall. Their beauty coming from the perfection of the symmetry of their lanky bodies and flowing hair, and not because of the greatly expanded size of their chests or butts. Well nothing else in my life is like a song, why should this be any different. She huffed as she rang for a servant. Perhaps the only good thing about being spied on constantly was the overabundance of servants that hung around her, perfect for running and getting snacks, treats, and little meals for the growing Stark. Some small girl, one of Cersei’s informants, came into the room. Sansa instructed her to bring back a pastry assortment. “But, milady, dinner will be served shortly.” The girl bowed her head as she spoke. “His majesty was in a temper today, I think I need something to take the edge off of my nerves.” Sansa made sure to couch each request for food with some minor sadness or worry. She had to look like the stress was causing her to eat more, less obvious than just suddenly abandoning her beautiful body. The servant nodded in a customary servile manner and went out of the room, leaving Sansa alone to jiggle her belly.
Sansa couldn’t decide if she loved or hated her pudgy belly. It was so soft and perfectly small. Just the tiniest little bit of pudge on an otherwise slim-ish body. Maybe if this was on someone else. She thought about what the belly would look like on Jeyne Poole, her longtime best friend. She decided that for Jeyne at least, the tiny little belly worked. She was still unwilling to admit the same pleasure to herself. And I must get bigger than this even. She hadn’t thought about how big she would get. She often prayed that it would be something smaller than Lollys and nothing bigger. Sansa didn’t think that she could bear having to be that fat. Joffrey already thinks that I’m stupid, maybe it won’t have to be too much weight. She feared it would be the opposite, knowing the tightfisted nature of the Lannisters. Tears rolled down her eyes as the serving maid came back in with the treats. “Oh, good. You may leave now.” The serving girl put the tray of pastries at the foot of the bed and bowed out  of the room. Now for the fun part. Sansa thought sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and grabbed the tray.
However sarcastically it was meant, Sansa did like to eat the little snacks that the kitchens cooked up. She had noticed that as the days passed, she could stuff more and more of the little treats into her belly at a time. “They are so gooey! Delicious!” Sansa couldn’t help but exclaim as she swallowed the first two. She could feel the generous amounts of filling pooling around her cheeks and face. More and more of the treats disappeared from the plate as Sansa’s stomach became tighter and tighter, she noticed that it looked like she was almost pregnant. “My little foodbaby!” Sansa took a break from her stuffings to cup her hands around her swollen tummy. But the moment was short lived, and Sansa was soon back to stuffing her face. “BUUUURRRRRPPP.” Sansa belched loudly as the tray was finished. She blushed and awkwardly licked the residual cream away from her face. Well, they were good… but I could have used more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hnnngh, unf, Lace. It. Up. Quickly.” Sansa grunted through her round face as the servant girls tried to finish dressing her. “We’re trying milady. It’s just that the dress has...shrunk.” The truth was the opposite, the dress hadn’t shrunk but rather Sansa had grown. And grown she had. Sansa now was just cresting into noticeably fat. Her pudgy little belly had become full and round, breasts plump and bouncy, and her lower half spread eagerly across any chair. Sansa was starting to noticeably show her weight gain, especially since she was starting to “blossom” out of her clothes. Sansa had also started to try and use euphemisms to describe her rising weight and growing fat. Blossoming was a particular favorite but curving and chubby were close favorites. She dreaded the day when someone would point out that “fat” would be a better way of describing her. Gods what else will they call me? Fat will probably be the nicest thing that I will hear. I can only imagine what…

“Oh, Sansa dear, will you be joining us for dinner soon.” The voice of Cersei Lannister spilled out gracefully as the golden haired queen entered the room. She was dressed in typical bright crimson with lacings of gold. The queen was exactly the person that Sansa did not want to walk in on her changing, besides the more obvious example of the crown prince. And yet for all Sansa’s wishing and pleading, the queen still stood in the room, her eyes instantly assessing the situation. “Hmmm, dress too tight Sansa?” She said as she sauntered over to the changing area. “Maybe your clothes were switched out with someone’s? Or it could be that the washers are just using too hot of water.” Sansa could feel the queen gently push away the other serving girls and grab onto the laces of her dress. “Whatever the cause, we should really work on getting you some new dresses. I would hate to have my young ward and future daughter bursting out of her dresses.” Cersei went to tighten Sansa’s dress as she finished her little speech, the queen actually grunted a little bit as she made the effort. Both Sansa and Cersei realized just how tightly packed in the little porker was, Sansa blushed and Cersei let the dress strings fall away from her hand. “Well, Sansa, dinner will be happening shortly in any event. Make sure you don’t fill up too much tonight. We’d hate for those dresses to get any smaller.” The queen took a last look at Sansa’s belly and strutted out of the room.

It was an uncomfortable walk to the dinner for multiple reasons. Between the dress riding up and the implications of the talk with Cersei, Sansa could hardly breathe. What am I going to do now? She continued down and into the dining room. The long table was set full with plates and dishes of every variety of appetizer, entree, and dessert. Her burgeoning fat girl instincts drew her eyes towards the favorites she normally dined on, her mouth watered slightly. “Hungry Sansa?” Her fears had momentarily been taken away by the immense spread of food but the sound of the queen’s voice brought them roaring right back. “Well, I’m a little hungry but not too much.” Sansa swallowed hard, trying not to let any emotion show. “I rather doubt that, I can hear your stomach growling all the way down here.” The queen was seated at the head of the table, lording over the piles of freshly cooked food. “You simply have to try these lobster tails.” Quicker than Sansa could have imagined Cersei was up, guiding her to a seat, and then setting a huge platter of lobster tails down in front of her. “Don’t fill up too much on these though, there lots more where that came from.” The queen grinned deeply as Sansa shuddered and took a bite of the first lobster tail.

The stuffing that followed was an exercise in human determination and gluttony, more and more food disappeared into Sansa’s gaping mouth and waiting belly, while Cersei kept piling more and more. “Oh Sansa, I think I know why you can’t fit into your dresses anymore.” Cersei patted Sansa’s stuffed stomach. “Now, try these pies.” She slid a large and flaky crusted pie down to her captive. “I don’t think I have any more room.” Sansa said, belching for extra emphasis. This was the first time that her gluttonous abilities had been put to the test, prior her weight gain was spurred on by bad food choices, lack of exercise, and some stuffing. “I’m sure you can make a little room, darling. Cersei put the pie onto Sansa’s belly, the pudgy girl grunted in response. Mechanically she began eating, if only to get the pressure off of her delicate stomach. She had cast aside her utensils earlier in the generous meal so she was forced to use her bare hands, each scoop bringing a mouthful of delicious blueberries into her waiting mouth. As she scarfed down the pie Cersei began to run her hands down Sansa’s stomach, in a low voice the queen said. “Sansa, maybe you aren’t as dumb as I thought, though I don’t know how you thought I wouldn’t notice.” The words seemed muffled to Sansa, her thoughts buried in the pie. She brought another handful up to her mouth, most of it went in but some smeared around her face and lips while a tiny little blueberry fell into her plump breasts. “Like I wasn’t already watching your every move. Did you think I wouldn’t notice your...growth.” Cersei snaked a hand down into Sansa’s dress, retrieving the wayward blueberry, both women shuddered. Cersei with usual twisted pleasure and Sansa with fear of what the conversation would lead to... along with some sensual enjoyment. She hated to admit it but Sansa was still a sexual creature.

“I couldn’t figure out why though. Why would my darling little Sansa, most beautiful girl around want to turn herself into a wobbly, fat, cow.” Cersei drug out every adjective, letting them hang in the air as she rolled the blueberry in her hand. “But then I saw my son interacting with Lollys during a meeting and everything became clear. Like I said, it is a great plan. Undoubtedly you will get rid of one lion’s advances.” She dipped the blueberry in a bit of cream on the table. “But you will still have to deal with another.” She popped the blueberry into Sansa’s mouth, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and a jiggle of her belly. “Eat up, Sansa dear, we will be seeing a lot more of you from now on. And you will be seeing a lot more of me.” The queen’s words hung in the air as the pudgy Stark girl digested her meal.

Guest incredibad

This, and the sequel, are pretty much the only good GoT WG fiction out there - which is a damn shame.  

4 hours ago, incredibad said:

This, and the sequel, are pretty much the only good GoT WG fiction out there - which is a damn shame.  

I agree, partially, I'm always looking for any decent GoT ones and i've found a couple, like the price of lemons. https://archiveofourown.org/collections/Stories_featuring_feeding_weight_gain_fat_appreciation_kink/works/5224292?view_adult=true

Or Cersei And Daenarys And Taena  https://www.deviantart.com/laxit42/art/Cersei-and-Daenerys-and-Taena-322051173

But, Most Are Either Difficult To Access Like On Writing.com Or Just Not Very Good

Guest El904
On 3/31/2020 at 4:00 PM, incredibad said:

Lmao it’s all good.  To be totally honest: I don’t remember how I found these to begin with, but I did save a few links to a clipboard because inside each link are more links to more stories - so it’s been a nice little niche library to revisit.

Try this one for the sequel:  https://web.archive.org/web/20190611065656/https://www.deviantart.com/fakedude10/art/Sansa-s-Struggles-751707681

It’s too bad the writer’s gone, I enjoyed a lot of their stuff.  The AOC story remains a guilty pleasure of mine.

Do you have a link to the AOC story?

Guest incredibad
9 hours ago, schoolsupplies said:

@incredibad if a story doesn’t exist on web archive would there be another way to find it?

Tbh, idk.  I like Web Archive, but I’m not that good at navigating it.  What I’ve learned in my attempts is that, at the moment, I can only find old content if I: a.) know the site it was posted on, and b) know the artist’s name.

From there: it’s not super difficult to recreate the web link for the pages I’m looking for.  For example, with this author, you can rely on the fact that all DeviantArt artist pages are set up with the same standard url template.  “Https://www.deviantart.com/insert_artist_here/art” becomes “Https://www.deviantart.com/fakedude10/art

What follows next is basically a crapshoot where either pages will exist (and maybe the thing you’re looking for) or it won’t.  If I enter the above url into WA I get results for a lot of individual story links, which can often lead to more links to other stories from within.  I suspect that finding a url to an artist’s gallery would be the ideal scenario, as many links will still work properly.

My point is to get creative, ultimately.  I haven’t found it super easy, but it’s not always impossible to find something.

There are writing.com chapters and stories which were deleted years ago that I’m still trying to find.

3 hours ago, incredibad said:

Tbh, idk.  I like Web Archive, but I’m not that good at navigating it.  What I’ve learned in my attempts is that, at the moment, I can only find old content if I: a.) know the site it was posted on, and b) know the artist’s name.

From there: it’s not super difficult to recreate the web link for the pages I’m looking for.  For example, with this author, you can rely on the fact that all DeviantArt artist pages are set up with the same standard url template.  “Https://www.deviantart.com/insert_artist_here/art” becomes “Https://www.deviantart.com/fakedude10/art

What follows next is basically a crapshoot where either pages will exist (and maybe the thing you’re looking for) or it won’t.  If I enter the above url into WA I get results for a lot of individual story links, which can often lead to more links to other stories from within.  I suspect that finding a url to an artist’s gallery would be the ideal scenario, as many links will still work properly.

My point is to get creative, ultimately.  I haven’t found it super easy, but it’s not always impossible to find something.

There are writing.com chapters and stories which were deleted years ago that I’m still trying to find.

Thanks for the tips.