• Curvage Model

I've been noticing a lot more cellulite lately and I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it. My skin used to be so smooth, and still is, but now I have new dimples. Lol. Damn, did I get properly fat?? My feeder must have had a bigger affect on me than I thought! 😯😯😯

I'm curious to know if anyone has a preference of smooth or dimpled skin? 

(Pardon my fuzzy legs... it's winter. 😂)

InShot_20201223_091418922.jpg

InShot_20201223_091502218.jpg

InShot_20201223_091659490.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You are gorgeous. Your legs are beautiful. Period. A first, most girls' legs are smooth, but usually become dimpled with increasing amounts of, err, padding. I love the progression. As for the nudity thing,  my gf does that all the time. What guy wouldn't love to come home to find his pillowy soft babe naked on the couch?

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 1/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, bjhacker said:

You are gorgeous. Your legs are beautiful. Period. A first, most girls' legs are smooth, but usually become dimpled with increasing amounts of, err, padding. I love the progression. As for the nudity thing,  my gf does that all the time. What guy wouldn't love to come home to find his pillowy soft babe naked on the couch?

Thank you so much!! This makes me feel really good. ☺ Mmm pillowy softness. 🤤

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi everybody following this thread! I wanted to let you know that I am having some issues with my account and it is one of the reasons I have not been able to post. I'm working with @S77 to get it fixed and I should be back up and posting in no time. 

I am currently going through a BIG life change. I'm leaving the job I've had for the better part of a decade, and I'm moving back to California. I'm so ecstatic about this because it's something I've wanted for many years, but not had the courage to do. Now, it's really out of necessity, but if that's what it takes to make it happen then so be it.

Because I am not going to pick up another 9-5, I am going to be more dependent than ever on my support from you. I plan to be putting a lot more time and energy into Curvage, so be on the lookout for me in the Clips Store!

Thank you for your support thus far. I look forward to talking with you all again! 

All good things,

Bunny 🐇

InShot_20210714_102311691.jpg

InShot_20210713_203018362.jpg

InShot_20210713_203045922.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...