• Curvage Model

I've been thinking about doing a face reveal... It's been almost two years since I started all of this, and I'm not stopping anytime soon. I've only gotten more active and involved in the community as my career as Bunny has grown. I've gained quite a few fans and followers, and along with them, I've gained confidence. Or lost the ability to care what others think -- I'm really not sure which. Lol
I've also been doing a lot of soul searching lately and have decided that city life with a 9 to 5 is just not for me. That is why I have decided to sell most of my belongings and buy an RV so I can travel to and film at amazing locations! I've always been kind of a nomad, but it's only just hit me how much I don't want to waste my life at an office job anymore. No more planning. No more waiting. I want to live my best life now.
To make this goal happen, I wanted to share with you that I soon plan to quit my vanilla day job and will be starting my next chapter: Full-Face, Full-Time Bunny! I'm going all in!
This is my best effort to give myself the best chance I can of succeeding and reaching my goal. No matter how hard I try, I could never do it without you and your support. I appreciate my fans and followers for all the likes, shares, comments, and of course, purchases. You've helped make me who I am today.
So there it is. I'm putting my intentions out into the universe. Let's see where this goes! 🤩

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Dayum! That belly isnt gettin any smaller mmmm its kind of exciting 😏 you seems out of breath from all the fatty food you have inside your sexy fat gut

LOL I do get out of breath easily. The other day it happened just from putting lotion on! 😅

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

This dress is fitting perfectly for hot summer days. For people seeing you crossing the street the hot day may be even hotter.

Haha, I have to be so careful while walking for very long in this dress. After a couple strides, it rides right up and my butt pops out! 😮