Nicole Matthews' Doughy Dilemma.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, anyone who knows me knows that I love Nicole Matthews and her big, sexy, doughy body, I'm not the only one considering that she's a constant fixture of the Female Wrestlers chat and I just found this pic of her from ages ago and back when she didn't have a gut so big that it had it's own post-code, but I had the idea of her taking that photo at her current size, there's no real weight gain here...but this is just about Nicole's sheer bulk getting her in a bit of a jam. Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think, it's just some goofy fun.)

EUN3Pf2UEAAMw6d?format=jpg&name=small

Nicole grunted as she finished her 3rd burger of the day and threw the packaging into the nearest trash-can, her weight gain had been something that she had been well aware of, her formerly toned abs replaced by a soft layer of doughy, meaty flesh that shook with gusto with every movement. Her shirt was fitting her, but just barely and a bit of Nicole's stomach flesh could be seen at the bottom of the shirt. Her breathing was slightly laboured as she wheezed and panted a bit, she'd let herself go but that was the entire point; she wasn't any worse in the ring, she had just realised that there was no point in trying to maintain abs when you weren't allowed to enter the US for years due to a paper-work issue.

Her arms were big and large, it didn't take a lot for them to start shaking; the Canadian's legs were covered by some snug jeans, her ass was big and rotund, to the point where Nicole adopted the super heavyweight spot of trying to sit on her opponents when she got sunset flipped...and always missing, as is tradition. The thing was, Nicole wash a heavyweight, tipping the scales at 220lbs, a far cry from how slim she used to be. However, Nicole thought that if she was going to pile on the pounds, she shouldn't bother hiding it. 

The former SHIMMER Women Athletes star wiped her round, pretty face with the back of her hand due to the fact that she had crumbs from the 3 burgers on her plump face, which had a slight second chin; her cheeks looked noticeably rounder, too, but that just made Nicole seem even more adorable. She reached her hand around to rub her gurgling stomach to settle it a bit, she had gained weight but she wasn't an out of control glutton...not yet, anyway and she knew she needed to just relax after her 'snack' of 3 burgers.

As the Canadian indy wrestler walked through the mall, her fat ass, ample gut, her meaty arms and her thunder thighs all jiggling in a highlight of how much the Vancouver native had let herself go, but, as Nicole looked around, she stopped when she saw one of those old kids toys in the design of a fire truck that had the Sesame Street characters of Burt and Ernie on it. Nicole remembered when she took a photo of herself on it before she let herself go.

"Hmm, could be a fun Transformation Tuesday." Nicole mused to herself as she rubbed her ample gut, which was hanging over the waistband of her jeans and shaking with hardly any effort from the increasingly overweight indy wrestler; she walked towards the kids toy, not really caring if people gave her looks, her size meant that she got stares from people anyway. She felt her ample, tree trunk legs nearly scraping together as she got closer to the ride that was far too small for her.

Nicole slowly lifted one of her big, heavy legs up, struggling to fit it into the toy, she moaned a bit as she tried to not cause the entire thing to collapse underneath her sheer bulk; her breathing became more tender and light as Nicole managed to ungracefully squeeze her 220lbs body into the cart, her fat ass actually being far too big for the seat. That said, feeling how fat her rear was made Nicole feel proud, not only that, but her side rolls of her ample gut started to overflow the side of the ill-fitting kids ride like an ocean of doughy water.

"God, you're such an idiot, Nic'." Nicole chuckled to herself as she patted her spare tire, she was surprised that she'd actually managed to get her ample body onto the tiny kids ride, although she thought she might have heard it groan under her weight; but Nicole just brushed it off. She didn't realise, or take notice of the fact that her gut had actually wedged her in; her own ample stomach was cutting into the ride.

"Oooh...yeah, you really are a fucking idiot!" Nicole winced out, not chuckling as much, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the pain, it didn't take long for her to get her phone out at take a photo of herself on the comically undersized ride; but, now that the photo was taken, it just dawned on Nicole that she had to now find a way to get herself out of the predicament that she had put herself in. She really hadn't thought this through as she placed her hands on the side of the ride, struggling and straining to make it out.

But all that did was cause a sensation of pain to wash over her, the Canadian veteran winced and felt like hundreds of needles were being stuck into her body all at once with every movement, she breathed heavily and felt sweat starting to form on her forehead. "Why did you have to skip cardio day!?" Nicole grunted to herself at her lack of care for her own conditioning, then again, she just thought that it didn't make a difference how good her cardio was; her 220lbs body was making it almost impossible for her to squeeze herself out.

Nicole was getting a bit desperate as she felt an increasingly noticeable twinge of pain, it was like when she once overate at a local eatery and ended up wedged in to the table, only, this time, she pain was more pronounced. She was actually glad that there wasn't that many people around to see her like this; then again, that also meant that there was hardly anyone around to help the overweight former Mae Young Classic 2 participant. 

The heavy Canadian was really starting to find the pain unbearable as she winced, gurgled and started to feel almost unwell thanks to how big and tender her bloated stomach was, it seemed like Nicole's laziness and indifference to her own weight gain was catching up with her. Her body let out an orchestra of groans and gurgles as Nicole felt herself leaning to one side, that's when she got an idea.

The 220lbs Vancouver native started to rock her rotund body from side to side as much as she could, it was an attempt to force herself out of the relatively small entry point; Nicole had no idea how she had even squeezed herself in, but she was determined to get herself out. Her fat was shaking and wobbling, her meaty arms were getting the closest thing to a work-out that Nicole had given them in almost a year. 

"Come the fuck on, you can do this!!" Nicole snapped out to herself for motivation as she continued to rock herself back and forth, causing the ride she had squeezed herself onto to groan under her weight as her girth continued to shake and wobble like jelly. Breathing heavily as she felt her lack of conditioning really effect her, Nicole was already out of breath after barely a minute of trying to free herself from a kids ride. 

"Fuck!" Nicole cursed under her breath as she leaned back, breathing heavily, her round face was beet red and sweaty, her belly was heaving with every heavy breath and even sweat stains could be seen through the material of her shirt. Nicole closed her eyes and massaged her groaning tub of lard that was her gut in an attempt to ease the pain that she was feeling. "OK, I can do this! I don't need cardio to do this! Fuck cardio!" Nicole psyched herself up by reminding herself of how much she loathed cardio (or working out in general.)

As she had waited for a few minutes, with as much energy as her over 200lbs body would allow her to have, the sweaty blob that nobody would believe was an athlete; Nicole started to rock herself from side to side again and, this time, it actually worked; Nicole found herself comically falling out of the side of the ride, her fat girth landing on the floor of the mall and sending her bulbous body into a fit of shaking. 

Nicole just laid there on her back, as if her blob of a belly was pinning her down, she let out a cacophony of moans and gurgles as Nicole weakly threw up one of her fat, meaty arms as she boasted out with a wheeze. "Yes! I did it, I managed to get myself out of a kids ride!" Nicole overdramatically exclaimed, as if what she did was a crowning achievement. Now came the herculean task (for Nicole, anyway) of heaving herself to her feet after the most physical activity that the corpulant Canadian had put herself through in months!

Placing her hands onto the floor, Nicole slowly and ungracefully heaved herself up to her feet, her own fat gut and sheer weight was getting in her way and making a simple task something that forced Nicole to, again, break out into an undignified sweat. But, after around 10 minutes of undignified straining and grunting, the sweaty tub of lard known as Nicole Matthews had got herself up to her feet. Putting her hands on her hips and feeling her side fat overflowing her waistband, Nicole knew what she needed to do. 

"I think I've earned some KFC!" as Nicole lumbered off, without even realising that her fat ass had left a huge indentation on the seat, then again, even if Nicole had realised it, she probably wouldn't have cared, it wasn't her fault that the ride wasn't made for a grown, 220lbs woman.

• 2 years later...
On 3/29/2020 at 12:32 PM, ratetankmark said:

(Hey guys, anyone who knows me knows that I love Nicole Matthews and her big, sexy, doughy body, I'm not the only one considering that she's a constant fixture of the Female Wrestlers chat and I just found this pic of her from ages ago and back when she didn't have a gut so big that it had it's own post-code, but I had the idea of her taking that photo at her current size, there's no real weight gain here...but this is just about Nicole's sheer bulk getting her in a bit of a jam. Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think, it's just some goofy fun.)

EUN3Pf2UEAAMw6d?format=jpg&name=small

Nicole grunted as she finished her 3rd burger of the day and threw the packaging into the nearest trash-can, her weight gain had been something that she had been well aware of, her formerly toned abs replaced by a soft layer of doughy, meaty flesh that shook with gusto with every movement. Her shirt was fitting her, but just barely and a bit of Nicole's stomach flesh could be seen at the bottom of the shirt. Her breathing was slightly laboured as she wheezed and panted a bit, she'd let herself go but that was the entire point; she wasn't any worse in the ring, she had just realised that there was no point in trying to maintain abs when you weren't allowed to enter the US for years due to a paper-work issue.

Her arms were big and large, it didn't take a lot for them to start shaking; the Canadian's legs were covered by some snug jeans, her ass was big and rotund, to the point where Nicole adopted the super heavyweight spot of trying to sit on her opponents when she got sunset flipped...and always missing, as is tradition. The thing was, Nicole wash a heavyweight, tipping the scales at 220lbs, a far cry from how slim she used to be. However, Nicole thought that if she was going to pile on the pounds, she shouldn't bother hiding it. 

The former SHIMMER Women Athletes star wiped her round, pretty face with the back of her hand due to the fact that she had crumbs from the 3 burgers on her plump face, which had a slight second chin; her cheeks looked noticeably rounder, too, but that just made Nicole seem even more adorable. She reached her hand around to rub her gurgling stomach to settle it a bit, she had gained weight but she wasn't an out of control glutton...not yet, anyway and she knew she needed to just relax after her 'snack' of 3 burgers.

As the Canadian indy wrestler walked through the mall, her fat ass, ample gut, her meaty arms and her thunder thighs all jiggling in a highlight of how much the Vancouver native had let herself go, but, as Nicole looked around, she stopped when she saw one of those old kids toys in the design of a fire truck that had the Sesame Street characters of Burt and Ernie on it. Nicole remembered when she took a photo of herself on it before she let herself go.

"Hmm, could be a fun Transformation Tuesday." Nicole mused to herself as she rubbed her ample gut, which was hanging over the waistband of her jeans and shaking with hardly any effort from the increasingly overweight indy wrestler; she walked towards the kids toy, not really caring if people gave her looks, her size meant that she got stares from people anyway. She felt her ample, tree trunk legs nearly scraping together as she got closer to the ride that was far too small for her.

Nicole slowly lifted one of her big, heavy legs up, struggling to fit it into the toy, she moaned a bit as she tried to not cause the entire thing to collapse underneath her sheer bulk; her breathing became more tender and light as Nicole managed to ungracefully squeeze her 220lbs body into the cart, her fat ass actually being far too big for the seat. That said, feeling how fat her rear was made Nicole feel proud, not only that, but her side rolls of her ample gut started to overflow the side of the ill-fitting kids ride like an ocean of doughy water.

"God, you're such an idiot, Nic'." Nicole chuckled to herself as she patted her spare tire, she was surprised that she'd actually managed to get her ample body onto the tiny kids ride, although she thought she might have heard it groan under her weight; but Nicole just brushed it off. She didn't realise, or take notice of the fact that her gut had actually wedged her in; her own ample stomach was cutting into the ride.

"Oooh...yeah, you really are a fucking idiot!" Nicole winced out, not chuckling as much, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the pain, it didn't take long for her to get her phone out at take a photo of herself on the comically undersized ride; but, now that the photo was taken, it just dawned on Nicole that she had to now find a way to get herself out of the predicament that she had put herself in. She really hadn't thought this through as she placed her hands on the side of the ride, struggling and straining to make it out.

But all that did was cause a sensation of pain to wash over her, the Canadian veteran winced and felt like hundreds of needles were being stuck into her body all at once with every movement, she breathed heavily and felt sweat starting to form on her forehead. "Why did you have to skip cardio day!?" Nicole grunted to herself at her lack of care for her own conditioning, then again, she just thought that it didn't make a difference how good her cardio was; her 220lbs body was making it almost impossible for her to squeeze herself out.

Nicole was getting a bit desperate as she felt an increasingly noticeable twinge of pain, it was like when she once overate at a local eatery and ended up wedged in to the table, only, this time, she pain was more pronounced. She was actually glad that there wasn't that many people around to see her like this; then again, that also meant that there was hardly anyone around to help the overweight former Mae Young Classic 2 participant. 

The heavy Canadian was really starting to find the pain unbearable as she winced, gurgled and started to feel almost unwell thanks to how big and tender her bloated stomach was, it seemed like Nicole's laziness and indifference to her own weight gain was catching up with her. Her body let out an orchestra of groans and gurgles as Nicole felt herself leaning to one side, that's when she got an idea.

The 220lbs Vancouver native started to rock her rotund body from side to side as much as she could, it was an attempt to force herself out of the relatively small entry point; Nicole had no idea how she had even squeezed herself in, but she was determined to get herself out. Her fat was shaking and wobbling, her meaty arms were getting the closest thing to a work-out that Nicole had given them in almost a year. 

"Come the fuck on, you can do this!!" Nicole snapped out to herself for motivation as she continued to rock herself back and forth, causing the ride she had squeezed herself onto to groan under her weight as her girth continued to shake and wobble like jelly. Breathing heavily as she felt her lack of conditioning really effect her, Nicole was already out of breath after barely a minute of trying to free herself from a kids ride. 

"Fuck!" Nicole cursed under her breath as she leaned back, breathing heavily, her round face was beet red and sweaty, her belly was heaving with every heavy breath and even sweat stains could be seen through the material of her shirt. Nicole closed her eyes and massaged her groaning tub of lard that was her gut in an attempt to ease the pain that she was feeling. "OK, I can do this! I don't need cardio to do this! Fuck cardio!" Nicole psyched herself up by reminding herself of how much she loathed cardio (or working out in general.)

As she had waited for a few minutes, with as much energy as her over 200lbs body would allow her to have, the sweaty blob that nobody would believe was an athlete; Nicole started to rock herself from side to side again and, this time, it actually worked; Nicole found herself comically falling out of the side of the ride, her fat girth landing on the floor of the mall and sending her bulbous body into a fit of shaking. 

Nicole just laid there on her back, as if her blob of a belly was pinning her down, she let out a cacophony of moans and gurgles as Nicole weakly threw up one of her fat, meaty arms as she boasted out with a wheeze. "Yes! I did it, I managed to get myself out of a kids ride!" Nicole overdramatically exclaimed, as if what she did was a crowning achievement. Now came the herculean task (for Nicole, anyway) of heaving herself to her feet after the most physical activity that the corpulant Canadian had put herself through in months!

Placing her hands onto the floor, Nicole slowly and ungracefully heaved herself up to her feet, her own fat gut and sheer weight was getting in her way and making a simple task something that forced Nicole to, again, break out into an undignified sweat. But, after around 10 minutes of undignified straining and grunting, the sweaty tub of lard known as Nicole Matthews had got herself up to her feet. Putting her hands on her hips and feeling her side fat overflowing her waistband, Nicole knew what she needed to do. 

"I think I've earned some KFC!" as Nicole lumbered off, without even realising that her fat ass had left a huge indentation on the seat, then again, even if Nicole had realised it, she probably wouldn't have cared, it wasn't her fault that the ride wasn't made for a grown, 220lbs woman.

This is absolutely incredible, you have to do more. I loved the ending it was super perfect and amazing.