Miranda May

King_Schultz

Because of the quarantine-isolation-like situation, I've been watching way more TV than usual... even some Disney Channel. Anyway, I've seen this ridiculous show called "Bunk'd", and there's a tall(ish) chick who looks like she has some serious potential to be a real plumper for some reason. I couldn't find out too much about her online, but maybe someone else knows who she is? Miranda May's the name anyway.

000.jpg

images.jpg

aladdin-film-premiere-arrivals-el-capitan-theatre-los-angeles-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10242967bc.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Guest You're getting fat

2017:

2019:

This is what happens when the Hollywood bigwigs are no longer allowed to say "Put the fork down or you're out of the show" without getting sued or socially shamed. Without external control actresses keep eating and getting fatter. Great days.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I was searching for news about Katy Mixon´s American Housewife show and stumbled upon this article regarding Meg Donnelly who also stars in American Housewife:  https://tvline.com/2021/04/05/bunkd-meg-donnelly-season-5-finale-photos-zombies-reunion/

And then I saw Miranda in those 2 photos. man with those thicc thighs, she would almost have been a better choice as Katie Otto´s daughter, tho prolly a little bit too old to play Taylor.

but man them thighs

meg-donnelly-bunkd-main.thumb.jpg.7802d809abe1484d4aed2bd4afdbafd8.jpg

meg-donnelly-bunkd-1.thumb.jpg.2207fc08834fa45b9e7e462e9d14a756.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 2050 said:

I come, bearing gifts. (HQ)

Yeah there is no way she´s only 121 pounds

according to this site she´s 5´4

https://healthyceleb.com/miranda-may/

Now I know these kinda sites are often pretty off, but sometimes have the correct number as we know with Bebe Rexha, they also list Katy Mixon at 225 lbs which does not seem unrealistic

12 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Yeah there is no way she´s only 121 pounds

according to this site she´s 5´4

https://healthyceleb.com/miranda-may/

Now I know these kinda sites are often pretty off, but sometimes have the correct number as we know with Bebe Rexha, they also list Katy Mixon at 225 lbs which does not seem unrealistic

If you had to take a guess at what her actual weight is, what would you guess. I’d gues around 150

3 hours ago, MikeWill93 said:

If you had to take a guess at what her actual weight is, what would you guess. I’d gues around 150

I think 150 might be a little low, I mean look at those thicc meaty thighs, dat ass, she´s pretty wide and got a little belly too, so I would say 170 lbs, maybe 175.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man Miranda is looking thicc in those pants, both her thighs and stomach are looking pretty big.

I wonder what she weighs, anybody got a guess?

She´s 5´5 according to IMDB and many other sites.

Her co-star Trevor Tordjman standing besides her is 26, 5´8 or 6´0 and 160 lbs according to some sites

So anybody got a weight guess? and  her being121 lbs ain´t true any longer thats forsure, maybe in 2017 but not now.

Also the reason for the photo being so small is I chopped away all the kids standing next to them  ofcourse.

629f5ff24d276.image.thumb.jpg.b496e43114dea45352ee20848efb6f7f.jpg

27 minutes ago, Bellygainerchris91 said:

I would say around 220-235lbs

You think she´s that heavy?

I was thinking more like 180 to 195ísh.

But thanks for guessing, your guess is as good as mine.

1 hour ago, Guycuresall said:

Look at her girth shes def packed on some.. if you notice she doesnt post alot of full body shots on instagram

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.07.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.07.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.07.47 PM.png

She really fills out the C in THICCC, what do you think she weighs?