Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest NamakemonoRedux
7 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

BC1DC4C9-59A2-45B8-9F02-0E67364C957E.jpeg

Damn, all jawline definition is practically gone, melted into soft, jiggly fat. You're becoming totally unrecognizable.

Edited by NamakemonoRedux

18 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

It’s 90 degrees today, and trying on my biggest shorts I realized I’ve outgrown every pair I own 😂 I guess I should have expected this day was coming soon, even the new pants in a size up I bought can’t keep up with how much I eat. I’m starting to look like the piggy I am, and I love filling it with more and more everyday 🥰🐷 As soon as I find some pants that fit, I’m going to McDonald’s to get this soft belly stuffed full 😈

9C8F4B03-D210-4120-A2B7-57C486DDF33F.jpeg

DFE998AB-634B-4FAD-8ACD-F1993C0F9A1E.jpeg

E8DE39CA-2D1F-4D45-B292-9063D71BCBC7.jpeg

18 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

It’s 90 degrees today, and trying on my biggest shorts I realized I’ve outgrown every pair I own 😂 I guess I should have expected this day was coming soon, even the new pants in a size up I bought can’t keep up with how much I eat. I’m starting to look like the piggy I am, and I love filling it with more and more everyday 🥰🐷 As soon as I find some pants that fit, I’m going to McDonald’s to get this soft belly stuffed full 😈

9C8F4B03-D210-4120-A2B7-57C486DDF33F.jpeg

DFE998AB-634B-4FAD-8ACD-F1993C0F9A1E.jpeg

E8DE39CA-2D1F-4D45-B292-9063D71BCBC7.jpeg

I would love to see a video of you trying to pop those short button! 😍

On 6/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I’m not used to it either! I feel like the dam (or my metabolism) broke and the pounds are really starting to add up. I’m so glad I finally look big enough to be seen as kinda fat ☺️

Just think, if you keep up this pace, then pretty soon people will see you as "pretty fat" and maybe eventually even "really fat".

Look at those rolls! You're really looking tubby in this pic: double creases where your hip fat has gotten so high it's pushing against your chest, creases where your lower chest piles up between your breast and your gut, double creases where your neck fat is growing into full-on extra chins. (I respect your privacy re: face pics but it's hot to think about how different you might look there!) Doesn't look like those pants can even fully cover your butt in that pose, that back part is down pretty low, and yes, your butt has gotten huge, so there's an awful lot to cover.

You've finally cemented all the bad habits that make a fat girl: lazy, overstuffed, permanently snacking, totally incapable of resisting junk food. I envy whoever finally gets you as their fat hedonistic blob of a girlfriend.

• Curvage Model
On 5/31/2021 at 7:33 AM, fattony20 said:

So tell us more about this ice cream addiction, what kind do you go for? Bars, pints? Ben & Jerry's, Häagen-Dazs? 

Ooh good question! I always have a Carvel ice cream cake in my freezer and usually go through 2-3 a week 😋 My other go-to is a quart of founders favorite (sweet cream ice cream, pecans, caramel, and brownie batter bits, it’s amazing), and thank goodness Uber eats delivers quarts, they do wonder for the figure 😉

On 6/1/2021 at 12:22 AM, ghrian said:

the way you're headed won't long now til you'll be eating your sundaes out of a trough 🐖 you've already become a total piggy in every other sense: glutting yourself on cakes, cream and fast food - better start ordering clothes three or four sizes up just to be safe.. I think we *all* know you'll be needing it 😉

A trough isn’t a bad idea, I’ve had to buy bigger plates to accommodate my ever-increasing portions. I finally bought a pair of jeans and shorts a size up because I really can’t fit into any of my pants except yoga pants, and found they are also too tight 😅 I went from never eating fast food to getting hungry an hour after eating 1500 calories of Mcdonals and pulling into Wendy’s for more. I’ve given into my gluttony to the point I’m powerless against it, and am now such a pig that I was too busy stuffing my face that I went through not one but two pants sizes without noticing 🐷🤤 I’ll definitely need to accommodate for how much fatter I’m going to get 😘 

On 6/4/2021 at 12:36 AM, NamakemonoRedux said:

Literally in disbelief. You went from being rail thin and having a mega fast metabolism to three piled up rolls of fat and the beginnings of a double chin!! What have you done to yourself? No wonder you feel fat and plump...

I love being asked “what have you done to yourself,” because it makes me see my fattening body through the eyes of people who will be aghast that I lost my enviable body to a weakness for food. There’s something so sexy about being teased that I’ve eaten junk until none of my clothes fit, until I piled so much fat on my belly I have a rounded guy even lying down, or that my butt and thighs have so little tone they jiggle violently with every step. Heck, I’ve been aroused by the idea of getting 20pc chicken McNuggets more than once by now. I went from self conscious and thin to a shameless pig, and I love it 🥰

image.thumb.jpeg.5605fd646fd368644946af430d096f4f.jpeg

Guest Steelcity

Hot damn. Your belly is actually starting to rest on your thighs now. They are so big it's making my mouth water.

Guest NamakemonoRedux
22 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Before, I knew if I stopped making myself eat until I was beyond full I would lose whatever weight I put on. I never drank non-diet soda or went to McDonalds. Now, I drink several cans a day, and crave McDonald’s if I don’t have it for a few days, and it’s so much harder to deny my gluttonous desires.

I love the idea that you never meant for things to go this far. That you've become a slave to your gluttony, chained by your innocent desire to put a little meat on your once thin body, brainwashed by all the fatty, salty, sugary food you forced down your mouth

I can imagine when you committed to gaining weight, you cringed at the idea of eating fast food. You probably felt sick as the unfamiliar, fattening food filled your tummy. "Its okay," you might have thought, "I can stop whenever I want. I can put on a little pudge and then stop eating so much fast food." When your now-exhausted metabolism got in the way, you beat it into submission with more food. You even started drinking sugary, calorie-filled soda. You shoveled ice cream into your mouth like the piggy you were blissfully unaware you were becoming.

And now, all these months later, something odd has happened. You aren't satisfied with so little food anymore. Your stomach has expanded and greedily begs for more to be satisfied. You've skipped pudgy and are assuredly chubby now, well on the way to fat. Fast food is no longer just a tool, but an addiction that's driving you further and further into hedonistic bliss and fattening you up with every bite. Your defeated metabolism poses no more threat, standing off to the side as your brainwashed body allocates every calorie into growing, softening, jiggling fat.

And any moments of clarity and lucidity you might have thinking maybe you should undo these rapid and stark changes to that long-gone tiny body are completely undone as you mindlessly bite into another Wendy's burger. Soon you won't have those thoughts at all.

Guest NamakemonoRedux
On 10/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Forgive me if I could only handle the 10,

From this to arousing yourself at the thought of eating the 20-piece nugget!? 

Go get it and make it a reality! Then you can start fantasizing about the 40-piece.

Guest Steelcity

Holy shit even your arms are getting plush now. You're literally growing by the day . I would love to see how much your stomach sticks out when you're standing now 

5 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I can’t wait until I’m so fat and am always stuffing my face so much, even the people who know me will ever forget I had an enviable figure. My neck and sides and thighs and ass are all getting so chubby and dimpled with softness. Every time I look down now even slightly my already rounded jawline disappears because I’ve stuffed my body so much it has to deposit the constant wasted calories in new spaces 😍

image.thumb.jpeg.b410254c23147a08ec2eb11f393416a5.jpeg

I love my rolls 🥰 I definitely feel how my now slightly heavier breasts and much bigger love handles force my doughy belly into rolls all the way up. Even my fupa and back fat are starting to fill in enough to be more than obvious 😉 I now refuse stairs unless necessary even at work, and am now spending most of my paychecks on food and to a lesser extend constantly larger sizes in clothing, I may need to slow down a little 😅 But it’s worth it, I love starting to feel regularly plumper as I’m able to eat more every day. 

My absolute dream is to find a relationship in real life with a sexy man who wants to make me fat. I know now that I’ve cemented my piggy habits, I would be putty in the hands of my feeder. I’m a very doting girlfriend by nature, but would adore being someone’s spoiled piglet, ordering me ubereats while I sit on my rapidly expanding butt ☺️ I’d be so helpless to my gluttony I’d eat myself to my limits every meal. I don’t know if I could date someone who wasn’t a feeder at this point, because I’m destined to keep growing whether he likes it or not 🐷

2DDAC807-6BB1-49D2-A26C-6F106BF914B3.jpeg

18BDF48E-CEA6-4A81-8741-3ECB1DA77EFC.jpeg

The things I would do to be your feeder boyfriend 😍