Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

It’s been a while! I miss talking you you guys, and hope your holdiay season is treating you, and maybe your waistlines 😉, well. Work and life keep getting in the way of posting, and sometimes eating, but I hope the 2 or 3 pounds I’ve been able to add in the last few weeks show well in my pre-errands and McDonald’s outfit 😘😋

30930F97-B6B6-4DF8-B83F-331CA6C393C5.jpeg

873BEE1E-460E-481B-882A-944FFD733EE8.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 12/2/2020 at 6:50 PM, In Love With Bellies said:

Your belly is growing more and more and no doubt that your thighs will enter in the competition too 😁

Oh I’d say by now they’re at least contenders! They puddle when I sit, they’re really nothing but flab and definitely brush when I walk now. The yoga pants definitely can’t hide the jiggle of muscleless thigh (and ass) 😉🐷

A9D25D81-5147-475A-BD72-1B027141A72B.jpeg

Guest Namakemono
4 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Every time you post it seems like that belly pokes out a little further and pools into a softer, rounder, bigger ball of dough when you sit down. Obviously you’ve continued to eat well since the last time you were on here, continuing to force your tiny frame to go against its natural skinnyfat instincts and instead pack on more fat, more inches, more pounds. You’re completely re-training and re-programming your metabolism and body to allow you to blossom into a truly hedonistic, chubby girl who hasn’t just “let herself go” but has actually consciously sought to become a grease loving fatty

And we love having first row seats to your journey!! 😘

On 12/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, Softening Ellie said:

It’s been a while! I miss talking you you guys, and hope your holdiay season is treating you, and maybe your waistlines 😉, well. Work and life keep getting in the way of posting, and sometimes eating, but I hope the 2 or 3 pounds I’ve been able to add in the last few weeks show well in my pre-errands and McDonald’s outfit 😘😋

I love the idea of you growing like a pregnant girl: after the seed is planted, it’s a one way ticket to a body that’s going to be bigger every day. I’ve never seen such dedication! 

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hello all! I know it has been a while, life has been tumultuous and I ended up losing a bit of weight. But things have calmed down and I have been realizing how much I miss posting on here and talking to you all ☺️ I also missed the jiggly starter belly I’d acquired, but I’ve found my appetite improving and actually broke 140lbs this week 😇🐷 A Wendy’s opened up 2 minutes from my apartment, and once I can afford it am going to invest in some mass gainer (I’m open to recommendations!) until then, I hope to be on curvage more and start posting more regularly again, and I hope you like what you see 😘

F4C38B27-4267-4211-A163-6AAC949E3D98.jpeg

Sometimes life is kinda complicated 😕 Hope that you are alright now :) 

And great starter belly :) I just found again this topic and I am really curious to see how this belly will evolve 😛 

36 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hello all! I know it has been a while, life has been tumultuous and I ended up losing a bit of weight. But things have calmed down and I have been realizing how much I miss posting on here and talking to you all ☺️ I also missed the jiggly starter belly I’d acquired, but I’ve found my appetite improving and actually broke 140lbs this week 😇🐷 A Wendy’s opened up 2 minutes from my apartment, and once I can afford it am going to invest in some mass gainer (I’m open to recommendations!) until then, I hope to be on curvage more and start posting more regularly again, and I hope you like what you see 😘

F4C38B27-4267-4211-A163-6AAC949E3D98.jpeg

that pudgy starter's looking very cute! 🤩 - and since you said you were open to suggestions/recommendations I have a couple you could try out to pack on a bit more; 😉
- drink plenty of heavy cream, either drank on its own or like you mention added to a WG shake - a great way to add extra calories between meals - and it promotes gaining the jiggly soft kind of fat rather than the stiffer beer gut kind! a pint or two a day added to your existing meals alone would make a world of difference! 
- don't be afraid to pour on the maple syrup, not only is it pretty fattening on it's own - some say that it acts as an appetite stimulant too! so if you're a fan of flapjacks or french toast at all you're in luck!
- protein bars and making it a point to snack consistently will help too 🙂

good luck! we all believe in you, you'll be fattened up in no time! 🍽️🐖🤰

goals.thumb.png.9106f3d2d3a51d14a3acf2d616b4e397.png and here's an image that hopefully can provide you with a healthy dose of fat inspo ☺️

remember you too can become this girthy and doughy with enough feeding and determination, becoming such an enormous and fat piggy that every step sends your tummy into a wobbly jiggling frenzy, a pear shaped figure that's gotten so large you're having trouble squeezing past double wide doorways   

• Curvage Model

Gosh, I look so skinny with an empty belly. Well, maybe not empty, I did have a chicken nugget combo and a frosty a couple hours ago, but I feel so famished I just had to order a burger and fries and shake. I wonder how my yoga pants will look after dinner?

65B4F3A5-EDB3-400D-81BF-1C97EBE564AE.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 12/13/2020 at 10:51 PM, Guest Namakemono said:

Every time you post it seems like that belly pokes out a little further and pools into a softer, rounder, bigger ball of dough when you sit down. Obviously you’ve continued to eat well since the last time you were on here, continuing to force your tiny frame to go against its natural skinnyfat instincts and instead pack on more fat, more inches, more pounds. You’re completely re-training and re-programming your metabolism and body to allow you to blossom into a truly hedonistic, chubby girl who hasn’t just “let herself go” but has actually consciously sought to become a grease loving fatty

And we love having first row seats to your journey!! 😘

God this is one of the hottest things I’ve ever read 😍 I do kinda feel like I have to fight my body’s natural instincts, but as long as I keep pumping it with excess calories, there will be nowhere else to go but new, jiggly fat. I hope I won’t disappoint 😉

1 hour ago, ghrian said:

that pudgy starter's looking very cute! 🤩 - and since you said you were open to suggestions/recommendations I have a couple you could try out to pack on a bit more; 😉
- drink plenty of heavy cream, either drank on its own or like you mention added to a WG shake - a great way to add extra calories between meals - and it promotes gaining the jiggly soft kind of fat rather than the stiffer beer gut kind! a pint or two a day added to your existing meals alone would make a world of difference! 
- don't be afraid to pour on the maple syrup, not only is it pretty fattening on it's own - some say that it acts as an appetite stimulant too! so if you're a fan of flapjacks or french toast at all you're in luck!
- protein bars and making it a point to snack consistently will help too 🙂

good luck! we all believe in you, you'll be fattened up in no time! 🍽️🐖🤰

This is great advice! I am definitely going for all around pudgy than beer belly which I feel like my tummy is inclined towards. Not that it isn’t soft (obviously, the most exercise I get is walking to and from my car) but I definitely want the rest of my body to keep up. I’m also trying to gravitate towards caloric drinks throughout the day and mct oil, as I unfortunately am not the best smacker. I can’t wait to see the results cream and syrup and 1000+ cal gainer shakes will have 🥰

33 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

This is great advice! I am definitely going for all around pudgy than beer belly which I feel like my tummy is inclined towards. Not that it isn’t soft (obviously, the most exercise I get is walking to and from my car) but I definitely want the rest of my body to keep up. I’m also trying to gravitate towards caloric drinks throughout the day and mct oil, as I unfortunately am not the best smacker. I can’t wait to see the results cream and syrup and 1000+ cal gainer shakes will have 🥰

I'm sure we all can't wait either! you're going to look incredible fatty - ..well even moreso than you already do that is! ☺️ mark my words, you're going to be spilling and bursting out of your clothes left and right if you haven't already

we're always here if you ever need a bit of extra encouragement 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, ghrian said:

I'm sure we all can't wait either! you're going to look incredible fatty - ..well even moreso than you already do that is! ☺️ mark my words, you're going to be spilling and bursting out of your clothes left and right if you haven't already

we're always here if you ever need a bit of extra encouragement 

Thank you so much💕 I’m definitely pushing the limits of acceptability on some pants and crop tops, but I know I won’t be satisfied until I’m at least a few clothing sizes up 😉 although I’m enjoying my gain so far, I know it’s just the beginning for me and all of you supporting me, for which I’m so grateful 😊

• Curvage Model

3500+ calories feels surprisingly sexy. The idea of the excess orders of large fries and a big mug of hot chocolate made with cream and several beers most nights will hopefully provide a lot more wobbly fat sooner than later 🤤

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.08.21 PM.png

Edited by Softening Ellie

27 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

3500+ calories feels surprisingly sexy. The idea of the excess orders of large fries and a big mug of hot chocolate made with cream and several beers most nights imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8will hopefully provide a lot more wobbly fat sooner than later 🤤

thatta girl, Ellie - keep up these night binges and the calories won't be the only thing taking you by surprise 😉

16 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

3500+ calories feels surprisingly sexy. The idea of the excess orders of large fries and a big mug of hot chocolate made with cream and several beers most nights will hopefully provide a lot more wobbly fat sooner than later 🤤

🤩 what I would do to be your personal feeder 😵