Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

36 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hello all! I know it has been a while, life has been tumultuous and I ended up losing a bit of weight. But things have calmed down and I have been realizing how much I miss posting on here and talking to you all ☺️ I also missed the jiggly starter belly I’d acquired, but I’ve found my appetite improving and actually broke 140lbs this week 😇🐷 A Wendy’s opened up 2 minutes from my apartment, and once I can afford it am going to invest in some mass gainer (I’m open to recommendations!) until then, I hope to be on curvage more and start posting more regularly again, and I hope you like what you see 😘

F4C38B27-4267-4211-A163-6AAC949E3D98.jpeg

that pudgy starter's looking very cute! 🤩 - and since you said you were open to suggestions/recommendations I have a couple you could try out to pack on a bit more; 😉
- drink plenty of heavy cream, either drank on its own or like you mention added to a WG shake - a great way to add extra calories between meals - and it promotes gaining the jiggly soft kind of fat rather than the stiffer beer gut kind! a pint or two a day added to your existing meals alone would make a world of difference! 
- don't be afraid to pour on the maple syrup, not only is it pretty fattening on it's own - some say that it acts as an appetite stimulant too! so if you're a fan of flapjacks or french toast at all you're in luck!
- protein bars and making it a point to snack consistently will help too 🙂

good luck! we all believe in you, you'll be fattened up in no time! 🍽️🐖🤰

goals.thumb.png.9106f3d2d3a51d14a3acf2d616b4e397.png and here's an image that hopefully can provide you with a healthy dose of fat inspo ☺️

remember you too can become this girthy and doughy with enough feeding and determination, becoming such an enormous and fat piggy that every step sends your tummy into a wobbly jiggling frenzy, a pear shaped figure that's gotten so large you're having trouble squeezing past double wide doorways   

33 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

This is great advice! I am definitely going for all around pudgy than beer belly which I feel like my tummy is inclined towards. Not that it isn’t soft (obviously, the most exercise I get is walking to and from my car) but I definitely want the rest of my body to keep up. I’m also trying to gravitate towards caloric drinks throughout the day and mct oil, as I unfortunately am not the best smacker. I can’t wait to see the results cream and syrup and 1000+ cal gainer shakes will have 🥰

I'm sure we all can't wait either! you're going to look incredible fatty - ..well even moreso than you already do that is! ☺️ mark my words, you're going to be spilling and bursting out of your clothes left and right if you haven't already

we're always here if you ever need a bit of extra encouragement 

27 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

3500+ calories feels surprisingly sexy. The idea of the excess orders of large fries and a big mug of hot chocolate made with cream and several beers most nights imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8will hopefully provide a lot more wobbly fat sooner than later 🤤

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.08.21 PM.png

thatta girl, Ellie - keep up these night binges and the calories won't be the only thing taking you by surprise 😉

28 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8I think Wendy's doesn't even need mention at this point, since I've been there for 6 days straight, but followed by ribs and brisket and beans and cornbread, I'm surprised I have so much belly to play with feeling so stuffed 😍 

ribsbelly.gif

my oh my Ellie you're definitely looking more well-fed and stocky than you were when you first started - seems the round the clock fast food diet is working wonders for you figure 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 7:39 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I am so flattered and thankful for all your kind messages, and really thrilled it seems like the weight is finally sticking more quickly 🥰 When my belly is empty, I now have a lot of squishy fat around my middle and thighs I can't stop playing with, and I'm getting used to the rolls that fold every time I turn or sit. I'm sure my newer habits of Wendys or McDonalds 5 or 6 times a week and ice cream addiction have helped the pounds pile on. Now that I know what some fat feels like, I can't wait for there to be a lot more 😋 Hopefully l'll have some more pictures up for you soon!

IMG_6168.thumb.jpeg.369f909ecd76a7df09ed7f1f14cc37ae.jpegIMG_6161.thumb.jpeg.1ecc56f8de079727aa5ebd29d29d8c92.jpeg

the way you're headed won't long now til you'll be eating your sundaes out of a trough 🐖 you've already become a total piggy in every other sense: glutting yourself on cakes, cream and fast food - better start ordering clothes three or four sizes up just to be safe.. I think we *all* know you'll be needing it 😉