Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

• 1 month later...

Good to hear from you and hope you are doing well. These pictures are great just showing off your growing and ever softing body. Every part of you is growing little chin coming, belly starting to sit on your lap with side rolls. Your thighs are nice and big aswell. All that eating and drinking is paying off. thanks and take care. Hope you post more storys of daily day.

• 5 weeks later...

These pictures you took are showing your growth is coming along nicely. Your chin is nice to see and growing with large belly and side rolls. I hope you can take a picture of you standing up dressed in the black leggins and green jumper with white stripe showing off your ever growing body. softening Ellie the phil doughgirl

• 3 weeks later...

Great to see you back on here and for posting the new pictures. I hope the job hunting and apt hunting are going well. These pictures are really showing improvement of your ever growing figure and curves. I cant get over how big your belly has become and is so round. I really like how your body spreads the fat around your ever growing body with nice ass, thighs and belly with rolls getting bigger. Thanks for posting again and take care of your self. 

• 2 weeks later...