Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Long time no see! ☺️ I've been quite busy, but have missed talking to all of you and showing you my progress 😥 Today, sitting in my lounge pants that I remembered being much more comfortable, I was surprised at how different my belly looks depending on how I sit. Which do you prefer? Pillsbury doughgirl, or big and bloated?

6ABEEE37-308F-4A33-BE08-0EEA39A1A08E_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.dbfc7a09d223279fd226b9cc03839047.jpegF9DA4B8E-1E7A-46A1-902F-02B50827D9B1_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.2ef492dc5c7759f835affb5129fe497f.jpeg

Every day there are new things I notice about my soft belly--there may not be a lot of it yet, but I can promise there is no muscle left, just fat. Taking pictures of myself reminded me of how cute I think my chub is, and how I have loved sharing my journey so far. I plan to make food and posting bigger priorities, because I think I have to admit, I'm obsessed with getting fatter, and I'm obsessed with being your pig 🐷😈

this is so hot... I love seeing a girl go from big and bloated to soft and doughy. you've got that food-pregnancy look but there are definite signs that it is sticking to you more and more. the way that belly spills over your waistband... the softness and widening of those love handles... I'm obsessed with how you currently look like two different people: from the bottom of your bust/bra and up you could be a skinny girl (with some plump tits, but still), then from the bra-line down you've got the love handles of an indulgent fatty, softening hips and a bulging, round belly, bloated with indulgence. I bet from the back you can barely tell you've gained, with your petite shoulders and back, and then suddenly these two love handles come out of nowhere, cascading over your too-tight jeans. 

keep up the great work and thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I thought I'd try on some shorts I got away with last summer and am a little obsessed with how soft I look in these 🥰

IMG_4762.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

I love how your belly rests lightly over the button of those shorts. very cute--and will make a great before picture someday. 

based on the way your flanks are bulging, I feel like your body is ready to blossom. I think if you keep packing your stomach the results you seek will manifest very soon!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

775BB7EE-52C7-49DE-987E-54F8251D13CC_1_105_c.jpeg

wow... I love when a woman has to make the transition to the jeans in a size where there is like an extra bit of denim up top to contain the belly/FUPA. especially in these high-waisted cuts it's like an undeniable admission that your appetite is out of control and as a consequence you now need a little pocket built into your clothes just to contain your gut. and judging by the strain on that waistband, you're not done growing yet... any chance I could request some standing/profile pics? I bet that belly is protruding off your small frame in the sexiest way...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG_1827.JPG

Remember when you thought this was looking full? you got your tiny belly a little bloated from a milkshake and it just barely started sticking out. you even had little cum gutters there, next to your still-visible hip bones. I bet you loved the feeling of being packed tight with food, seeing the curve of your stomach distended from your naughty little binge sessions. lying in bed you'd put a hand on your belly and feel its round warmth. perhaps you were surprised at how turned on you became at the thought of just how much food you had stuffed inside of yourself, enough to make your stomach bulge noticeably. and yet, the next day it was gone and you could go back to being a skinny little thing, sliding into your small leggings and scrubs like nothing had ever happened. 

image.jpeg

now your stomach is big and round and I bet it is constantly hanging over your waistband. when you put on your leggings in the morning you probably pull them up over that flabby lower belly--just a bit--for the elastic to suck you in a little and make it a tiny bit less obvious how fat you've gotten. but as soon as you sit down at work, your belly bulges forward and the elastic digs in uncomfortably. so you grab the waistband, hoping no one will notice, and pull it up a bit higher to make room for your swollen gut. you dream about your lunch break when you will sit down in your car and eat but not before pulling that waistband as low as possible and letting your big belly freely spill over top. 

6B47CB46-F021-4469-A5ED-AB90BA835364_1_105_c.jpeg

good god what a year of indulgence can do to a girl! did you ever think your belly would get so big? you've trained your stomach to accept more and more food, no, to need more and more food! just to get that familiar full-feeling bulge you probably had to eat a bit more every session. and now look what you've done! all that fast food has settled in your lower belly which is now basically resting on two flabby thunder thighs. even without stuffing yourself, you've now got a permanent gut and wide love handles. your coworkers and friends are too polite to say anything but you know they've noticed. in just one year you went from skinny, to skinny-fat, to pudgy, to now looking a bit like you swallowed a whole watermelon.

9E6D0457-6940-4D6B-8941-A3B6C15BC382_1_105_c.jpeg

undoubtedly some of your coworkers suspect that you're pregnant...I mean how else does someone get a belly like that over such a short time frame? you probably don't even realize it but they can see the outline of your soft hips under your scrubs. they've watched you fidget with the waistband, trying to get comfortable with your now permanently bloated midsection straining in too-small clothes. wow, they might think to themselves, either there is a baby in there or she is eating REALLY good!

suffice to say, your gain is unbelievably sexy. I hope you are as turned on by your new fat body as I am! thanks always for sharing!!!

• 8 months later...