Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh I don't think anything is stopping me now, even as I keep working to up my food intake, I think I'm addicted to my growing chub. Already my scrubs fit so differently, and as the weather gets colder I will hope to have a layer of bona fide pudge to keep me warm 😙🐷🍕

68812484-B725-463B-9D15-D8974649782A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.a16793ff379f83a3f7dcaa6c4a950c16.jpeg

I'm waiting for some serious expansion, but do you guys think I've added some lard to my already completely unfit body?

Oh you've definitely flabbed up quite a bit, your stomach is turning in to pure jelly.  The next few months are going to be a lot of fun as you'll get to watch yourself expand as you add pound after pound of blubber to your frame.  Just remember to enjoy yourself and not look at this as a race.  

5 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

I’ve been skipping breakfast a lot because work is so busy, finding myself eating more and more later in the day, so I had an empty belly waiting in line at the McDonald’s drive thru. You guys were right, my jeans don’t have quite the same silhouette the used to 😅 Sitting in my car, for the first time feeling my body jiggle over bumps in the road, I realized a before and after in these size 2 jeans is in order. Here is my new pudge with a growling stomach, and at the end of the day of overindulgence I’m excited to see the difference 😋🥰

03786EA0-88F8-4401-A1D3-34B7F35A0756.jpeg

Oh man, look at how the button flap presses into your soft lower belly roll, you're getting chunky 😍

What'd you end up ordering btw?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Softening Ellie said:

It’s 90 degrees today, and trying on my biggest shorts I realized I’ve outgrown every pair I own 😂 I guess I should have expected this day was coming soon, even the new pants in a size up I bought can’t keep up with how much I eat. I’m starting to look like the piggy I am, and I love filling it with more and more everyday 🥰🐷 As soon as I find some pants that fit, I’m going to McDonald’s to get this soft belly stuffed full 😈

9C8F4B03-D210-4120-A2B7-57C486DDF33F.jpeg

DFE998AB-634B-4FAD-8ACD-F1993C0F9A1E.jpeg

E8DE39CA-2D1F-4D45-B292-9063D71BCBC7.jpeg

BC1DC4C9-59A2-45B8-9F02-0E67364C957E.jpeg

Oh wow, those shorts are really snug! That second pic really shows off how porky you've gotten, you have a legit muffintop now. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

It’s impossible to forget I’ve put on weight when every movement causes a roll to fold or a jiggle on one of my many squishier parts, but I’m always a little surprised when one of my old “bigger” clothes don’t fit. You all have seen both my pink and grey sweatpants go from baggy to either squeezing my soft hips or unable to comfortably cover my expanded backside. And of course I’m always excited when the clothes I’ve bought this summer 3 sizes up feel tight 😍 I’m sure I’ll need to start getting used to this cycle 😘

As for my chin(s), I didn’t realize how much growth there’s been until I looked through some old pictures, but I’ve lost so much definition! To provide an example, I thought it might be fun to recreate this pic I posted here back in October! Forgive the slightly different angle, I’m finding it harder to take exact comparison photos and get all of my midsection in frame 🐷😅 I’ve kept up the McDonald’s diet in earnest since this last March, I’ll let you decide if it’s made an improvement 😉

10/25/20

image.thumb.jpeg.539c5c26d0ddeaced23ae9900348bef6.jpeg

9/1/21

image.thumb.jpeg.eff8ca824ed63f76c5b543545abd0406.jpeg

And I can’t resist a bonus shot of my morning belly, both for the highlighted double chin, and I’ll never get over how when I’m empty it feels like my middle is nothing but chub 🥰 

image.thumb.jpeg.63852bbec2791ec27a0949731322dc92.jpeg

Like what really gets me is how smooth your stomach used to be compared to all the rolls, bulges, love handles and cellulite you're sporting now around your middle.  You must feel SO fat! 😁

• 9 months later...
6 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hi everyone!! I am so, so sorry to have left without notice, life got in the way a little and I unintentionally put this community, and gaining in general, on the back burner. That said, I have very recently become self-employed, and its given me a lot of time to think and realize that gaining is what I truly want to do, and I want to be engaged in this community again! Although I plan to be closing down this account in the next couple of weeks, I have just started a tumblr under the same name, and plan to post a lot of my old content there, as well as new content documenting my gain into new heights ☺️ I really hope to speak to some of you again soon, and hope those of you who still follow this page would be interested in watching my gain on a new platform. I haven't decided if tumblr will be my final destination, but I look forward to my new chapter in gaining! 

IMG_2575.jpeg

Hey Ellie! Great to see you active here again, you're looking plump!  

On the Tumblr thing, they don't have a good track record with our community. A number of people have been shadow banned or had their accounts straight up deleted because an incel maliciously complained.  It can still be fun there but I'd suggest keeping this account as a back up.