Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

On 3/27/2020 at 3:37 PM, lilyjo462 said:

Hi all ^_^ I've always been skinny but fantasizeed about being a fat woman and loving fat bodies. Over the past year or so (since the cherry blossom pic) I've gained about 10lbs and have absolutely loved it. I've always wanted to be a fat gf/wife, but have always been scared of reactions around me. After finding this community I've found confidence to finally commit to my love of gaining and food and never look back! Do the pounds suit me?

30725877_979203795586587_2010271430146523136_o.jpg

IMG_9579.JPG

IMG_9582.JPG

IMG_9584.JPG

About ten pounds--how long since you have weighed?....do you remember the first time you thought somebody noticed.....belly, or tight jeans? how did it feel...how long do you think the next about ten will take? 

this will be only my 11th post....and I cannot say too much to this lovely lady....but something seems amiss, and I sense ambivalent feelings.....about which I could be terribly wrong. She is a nice person, and I hope she does as close to exactly what she wants to do, no matter what it is. She seems to have made only 2 posts.