Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

6 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

My booty used to be my crowning achievement but the last year I've gotten a lot squishier in the belly. I'm glad my ass is keeping up, because I want my proportions to get big all over. I cant wait to try out curvy jeans! I promise I'm planning clips soon, unfortunately work is taking absurdly a lot of time atm. I've been stress eating more, but clearly I need to step up my game if I'm going to reach my goals. As a girl who is all about instant gratification, I am so ready for this scale to step up, and up, and up 😋🍟☺️🐷

You have an amazing motivation, no doubt that you will reach your goals and sooner than expected 😋 Can't wait to see this scale step up, and up, and up 😍

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I can’t wait until I’m so fat and am always stuffing my face so much, even the people who know me will ever forget I had an enviable figure. My neck and sides and thighs and ass are all getting so chubby and dimpled with softness. Every time I look down now even slightly my already rounded jawline disappears because I’ve stuffed my body so much it has to deposit the constant wasted calories in new spaces 😍

image.thumb.jpeg.b410254c23147a08ec2eb11f393416a5.jpeg

I love my rolls 🥰 I definitely feel how my now slightly heavier breasts and much bigger love handles force my doughy belly into rolls all the way up. Even my fupa and back fat are starting to fill in enough to be more than obvious 😉 I now refuse stairs unless necessary even at work, and am now spending most of my paychecks on food and to a lesser extend constantly larger sizes in clothing, I may need to slow down a little 😅 But it’s worth it, I love starting to feel regularly plumper as I’m able to eat more every day. 

My absolute dream is to find a relationship in real life with a sexy man who wants to make me fat. I know now that I’ve cemented my piggy habits, I would be putty in the hands of my feeder. I’m a very doting girlfriend by nature, but would adore being someone’s spoiled piglet, ordering me ubereats while I sit on my rapidly expanding butt ☺️ I’d be so helpless to my gluttony I’d eat myself to my limits every meal. I don’t know if I could date someone who wasn’t a feeder at this point, because I’m destined to keep growing whether he likes it or not 🐷

2DDAC807-6BB1-49D2-A26C-6F106BF914B3.jpeg

18BDF48E-CEA6-4A81-8741-3ECB1DA77EFC.jpeg

Wow honestly this is so hot to read !! You really embrace and enjoy the chubby lifestyle, that's beautiful. Now you will for sure just pack on the pounds non stop 😍

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

You've really got me pegged! My belly always looks soft, even bloated, more rolls of growing fat than there is space in my fully expanded stomach. I keep running into situations where I'll try to squeeze out my car door and my ass is just too big too fit through spaces I once easily could have 😂 The only clothes I can really wear out of the house are my new ones, and as you can see, larges are not quite cutting it, especially after the rest of that Popeyes box, (and beer and ice cream and biscuits and chess squares I made...) It may be safe to say I'm an XL girl 😍

Chubby life was not enough for you, you eat like an XL girl and become one ! Love how round you keep getting with new fat rolls each day 🥰

7 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh you know I love that test! What can I say, I neither have the desire nor ability to cut back now. My body begs for and needs the empty fats and salts and sugars to run, besides, why stop when McDonald's is so good for my figure? All my L's are actually a bit tight or ill fitting, and the size 6 pants I just bought month ago are long gone. How much longer do you think I can get away with my 8's? I'm so spoiled now, its hard to remember I can't just keep buying new wardrobes when I'm addicted to stuffing my face 😅🤤 Does it show? 😇

You have the best mindset! Exactly why stop McDonald's when you enjoy it that much ! And i'm sure your orders are just becoming bigger and bigger ! 🤤 You will completely outgrow these clothes and sooner than expected 😍🤤

And wow your beautiful double chin doesn't lie 🤤

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4fcbebd83f940b58776f7503ec07d1bd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ed32b590e5b735650af6c079ed537041.jpeg

I was expecting you to come back fatter but wow you are so well fed here ! Not only your beautiful larger and larger belly but also your back rolls, your arms and your beautiful double chin ! 😍

And you are right ! The best way a t-shirt can fit is as crop top 🍫

This greasy lifestyle fits you so well 🥰 Keep enjoying life, food and yourself !

14 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I’ve kept up the McDonald’s diet in earnest since this last March, I’ll let you decide if it’s made an improvement 😉

10/25/20

image.thumb.jpeg.539c5c26d0ddeaced23ae9900348bef6.jpeg

9/1/21

image.thumb.jpeg.eff8ca824ed63f76c5b543545abd0406.jpeg

Body built by McDonald's 😎

It's impressive what a year of gluttony can make to your curves ! Can't wait for one more year 🤤😍

You are growing beautifully 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Photoshoot part 2? After a long day, a McDonalds combo and large frappe, a full red baron pizza, and quite a few donuts/beers/snacks, I felt too fat to not take a few more pictures 🥰 I love seeing my deceitfully smaller--although delightfully always doughy--belly inflate into a big paunch after a day of eating, knowing soon I will be just as big even with an empty stomach

9E6D0457-6940-4D6B-8941-A3B6C15BC382_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.fccd3075ccdfc077d933f635a2367a23.jpeg

You're right ! Soon your empty belly will be that big and i can't wait ! 😍

A massive stuffed belly and more and more rolls in your back ! Your eating habits are doing wonders 😎